Don't Invite Hunter Over

On 7/7/2023 at 6:39 PM, Doc said:

Everyone knows it was Hunter's.

The cocaine was found in a common area, not in a private area of the White House, where people that are taking tours go through every day

I’m not into conspiracy theories, but there is just as much of a chance that somebody planted that because of Hunter Biden

And I’m not defending Hunter the guy is a complete screwup

• Eyeroll 2

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The cocaine was found in a common area, not in a private area of the White House, where people that are taking tours go through every day

I’m not into conspiracy theories, but there is just as much of a chance that somebody planted that because of Hunter Biden

Occam's razor John.  Hunter's pond scum.  It was his until proven otherwise.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m not defending Hunter Biden, but I am  defending Hunter Biden.

• Like (+1) 3

At this point, Joe and Hunter should go down in the basement and snort coke and set up some more bribes until the election is over.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/11/2023 at 10:03 AM, BillStime said:

And Joe would still win.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

With free handouts to folks like you.  Probably.  

Edited by Irv
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Just as long as the rich and well connected get those generous PPP loans... forgiven!

I won't disagree with you.  Anything the government touches with regards to money gets ***** up.  Doesn't matter Republican or Democrat.  This infrastructure bill is going to be another boondoggle.  Big construction companies get all the money thanks to donations to the Dems.   Little guy gets nothing.  Middle class pays for it all.

Look - let the people keep their money. Don't let the government waste it. Give the politicians the bare minimum for defense and infrastructure. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Doc, please read my post again

OK John, I did.  You said "there is just as much of a chance that somebody planted that because of Hunter Biden."  No there isnt', which is why I responded the way I did.

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

OK John, I did.  You said "there is just as much of a chance that somebody planted that because of Hunter Biden."  No there isnt', which is why I responded the way I did.

I also said that Hunter Biden is a mess and I wouldn’t defend him

But let’s be honest here, all kinds of people take tours in the White House, which is exactly where the cocaine was found

It’s not a hunter Bidens cocaine. I’m not saying that Hunter Biden doesn’t use cocaine because he obviously does I’m just saying you wouldn’t leave it in a common area of the White House.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I also said that Hunter Biden is a mess and I wouldn’t defend him

But let’s be honest here, all kinds of people take tours in the White House, which is exactly where the cocaine was found

It’s not a hunter Bidens cocaine. I’m not saying that Hunter Biden doesn’t use cocaine because he obviously does I’m just saying you wouldn’t leave it in a common area of the White House.

As I said, it's his until proven otherwise for the reasons mentioned, as well as all they lying they're doing about where it was found and when the Bidens were there.