Don't Invite Hunter Over

I  took the FBI, and WH tours and got a pass to the Senate and House gallery back in the mid-late 80s (during Reagan's term). Had to ask my congressman's office for the tickets. It was common knowledge that your name was run through the fed's computers at the minimum. The FBI said that they caught several idiots  that were wanted  that tried to take the tour.  When in the WH tour, someone asked the woman guide if she was SS and if she was armed. She replied that she "couldn't answer that". Even back then you had to empty out all pockets  and put the stuff through the metal detector. This was  way before  9/11.

Edited by Wacka

15 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Do you think that tourists are padded down entering common areas?

a metal detector would of course not pick it up

come on man

Our family visited the WH roughly 10 years ago on a vacation to DC.  We had to remove our shoes and all our belongings from our pockets before being scanned from multiple angles (I believe it was a low energy x-ray scan).  Security was walking up and down the visitor waiting line with a dog which I assume was there to detect drugs/chemicals/explosives.  I have a hard time seeing how a bag of cocaine could have entered the WH through the tourist entrance provided the same security procedures are in place today.

On a separate note, the WH visit was the worst part of the trip.  Even though we had an "appointment time" the line was terribly long, and the security screening process was over the top.  Once we were inside the WH there was no tour or guide there to answer questions, just a "stiff" security person standing between every couple of rooms.  So, the tour ended up being self-guided and you walked from room to room as you made your way to the exit.  The kids were like "so we've been standing here for 3 hours to spend 5 minutes walking through a bunch or rooms".  

Edited by Precision

I would expect the WH to at least have the level of scanners the TSA have.  And they can detect anything on your person.

No Joe Schmoe brought that cocaine into the WH, gained access to a restricted area and risked imprisonment and losing hundreds (maybe thousands) of dollars by leaving cocaine just to frame Hunter, who they probably wouldn't have known was there. 

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Irv said:

The whole Biden Family is coked up. Jill looks coked up worse than Joke.  Is there anyone not on coke in the WH?  What a mess.   

You seek sad that Joe “Fire” Biden is going to be a two term president unlike that other what’s his name loser.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 7/14/2023 at 8:42 PM, John from Riverside said:

Do you think that tourists are padded down entering common areas?

a metal detector would of course not pick it up

come on man

so tourists can just bring any powdery substance into what should be the most secure building in the world? How in the hell did they give you a security clearance with an iq of a potato?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

8 hours ago, Governor said:

You seek sad that Joe “Fire” Biden is going to be a two term president unlike that other what’s his name loser.

Joke has no chance to be re-elected. 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Governor said:

Who is going to beat him? 

Ron just ran out of money and started firing staff. How did he spend all that money already? Lol

Anyone else.  No one wants Joke or Kammy again.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Doc said:

Anyone else.  No one wants Joke or Kammy again.

No one wants dipsh*t Donnie either, and the Repugnantfans can't seem to get that through their thick skulls.

As an independent,  if those are my only two choices I'm voting to keep Trump out and so are a ton of reasonably-minded voters.

I'm hoping either Biden dies in 6 months or the RNC and party come to their senses.

Let's face it, the old guard on both sides cling to power and the money brokers continue to support them even as it weakens and tears the country apart.  Most troubling of times...

19 hours ago, Governor said:

Ron just ran out of money and started firing staff. How did he spend all that money already? Lol

Death will. If not death, then his health will decline even more so it will reach a point where even the Dems know they can't prop him up like a Weekend at Bernie's type of situation. Unfortunately, an even bigger nightmare is coming. Newsome will be the Dem running in 2024. God help us if that clown wins. All one has to do is look at the ****hole that is CA.

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Death will. If not death, then his health will decline even more so it will reach a point where even the Dems know they can't prop him up like a Weekend at Bernie's type of situation. Unfortunately, an even bigger nightmare is coming. Newsome will be the Dem running in 2024. God help us if that clown wins. All one has to do is look at the ****hole that is CA.

Newsome w/Michelle Obama as VP.   That will create lots of buzz and excitement.  And prep her for the top of the ticket in 2028 or 2032.  Kammy goes back to CA to take Foenstein's seat.

I don't want Trump.  And my problem with the Republicans is what's the plan?  Give me 10 things you'll do and 10 things you won't do.  Create a vision for the future that fixes all the damage done under Biden, unites the people, and moves the country forward for everyone.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Newsome w/Michelle Obama as VP.   That will create lots of buzz and excitement.  And prep her for the top of the ticket in 2028 or 2032.  Kammy goes back to CA to take Foenstein's seat.

I don't want Trump.  And my problem with the Republicans is what's the plan?  Give me 10 things you'll do and 10 things you won't do.  Create a vision for the future that fixes all the damage done under Biden, unites the people, and moves the country forward for everyone.

Have you taken a look at CA. Take a look at SF for example. I am pretty sure most Americans don't want their state to become like CA. More and more people living on the streets, crime out of control. There is a reason why people are leaving CA in large numbers. If that ticket is your definition of buzz and excitement, then give me boring 24-7-365.

15 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Have you taken a look at CA. Take a look at SF for example. I am pretty sure most Americans don't want their state to become like CA. More and more people living on the streets, crime out of control. There is a reason why people are leaving CA in large numbers. If that ticket is your definition of buzz and excitement, then give me boring 24-7-365.

All you say is true.  But they've got the media in their pocket.  There's 6 or 7 guys running almost all the MSM outlets.  No reporters are going to ask any hard questions or hold Newsome accountable for the condition of California.  They'd get doxed and fired.  He'll appear on the Sunday political show circuit and answer a bunch of softball questions.  The networks will refuse to air any attack ads showing the true condition of the State on the grounds of "misinformation".

It's all quite anti-democracy.  And while everybody is worried about threats to democracy from a bunch of protesters on 1/6 you can't have threats to democracy from authoritarians and dictators without a system where power and control are concentrated in the hands of a few.  You can't have left or right fringe groups with any amount of power or control if they're forced to exist and perform at the local level without the ability to control power through the concentration of it.  Break up Washington and all the other political and media monopolies.  That's a campaign pledge I could support. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

No one wants dipsh*t Donnie either, and the Repugnantfans can't seem to get that through their thick skulls.

As an independent,  if those are my only two choices I'm voting to keep Trump out and so are a ton of reasonably-minded voters.

I'm hoping either Biden dies in 6 months or the RNC and party come to their senses.

Let's face it, the old guard on both sides cling to power and the money brokers continue to support them even as it weakens and tears the country apart.  Most troubling of times...

As an independent, I don't want Joke and Kammy near the WH again.  If Don is the nom, I'll pull the lever with my nose held.

• Like (+1) 2

23 hours ago, Doc said:

Again, everyone, even Dems, know it was Hunter's.  This Admin is just making themselves look stupid and incompetent to the World.

Imagine if they started telling people HCQ was an effective treatment for COVID.   

On 7/15/2023 at 11:03 PM, Irv said:

The whole Biden Family is coked up. Jill looks coked up worse than Joke.  Is there anyone not on coke in the WH?  What a mess.   

You have some pretty strange beliefs.  You must be on coke, too.  

21 hours ago, Governor said:

Unwisely, based on how things are going.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1