"Moms” for Liberty - a white supremacist ANTI LGTBQ extremist/hate group

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

You shouldn't need to lie to try and make a point.

It proves the weakness of your attack.

They "cheered" the point that it was trying to make about government intrusion, NOT that it was from Hitler.

They didn't even know that.

What a weak-ass attempt to prop up your narrative.

Yours might be a new low in lying or stupidity.

Nah, just kidding. All of you do things like this on a regular basis.

The lady on stage mentions the quote of Hitler made by one of their members, which draws a cheer from the audience.

She then says she supports the woman who quoted Hitler and the crowd erupts in cheers.

How ignorant or pathetic do you have to be to pretend something else happened.

After the video, 4 more Republicans saying Hitler did some good things.

No wonder you folks want to talk of the benefits of slavery for black people.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Yours might be a new low in lying or stupidity.

Nah, just kidding. All of you do things like this on a regular basis.

The lady on stage mentions the quote of Hitler made by one of their members, which draws a cheer from the audience.

She then says she supports the woman who quoted Hitler and the crowd erupts in cheers.

How ignorant or pathetic do you have to be to pretend something else happened.

After the video, 4 more Republicans saying Hitler did some good things.

No wonder you folks want to talk of the benefits of slavery for black people.

Of course she supported it because it points out what members of your party are trying to do, indoctrinate our youth.

You can't be that thick headed not to see that.

Moms For Liberty’s ultimate goal is the complete destruction of the public school system and Christian indoctrination. They’re really not too vague about it either, they want your kids to have the reading level of a five year old and easily groomed to be married off at age 15.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Moms For Liberty’s ultimate goal is the complete destruction of the public school system and Christian indoctrination. They’re really not too vague about it either, they want your kids to have the reading level of a five year old and easily groomed to be married off at age 15.

Dammit Roundy, you figured them out.

28 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Nice fanfic 

15 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Dammit Roundy, you figured them out.

It’s pretty obvious reading their doctrine. “No healthcare in schools, no meals, parents control every modicum of the school day” and so on. Public schools are communism!

4 hours ago, wnyguy said:

Of course she supported it because it points out what members of your party are trying to do, indoctrinate our youth.

You can't be that thick headed not to see that.

She mentions Hitler.

Some cheers from the crowd.

She says she supports the woman quoting Hitler and the crowd goes crazy.

To say that they didn't she was talking about Hitler is beyond pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

She mentions Hitler.

Some cheers from the crowd.

She says she supports the woman quoting Hitler and the crowd goes crazy.

To say that they didn't she was talking about Hitler is beyond pathetic.

They were not cheering Hitler.

You know it, I know it , the board knows it

When she mentions the outrage the left tried to create by misrepresenting the quote, the crowd immediately started to cheer their member from Kansas who had been attacked. 

Thats what happened.

You clinging to a 18 second clip that leaves out the majority of what she said on the matter is what is really pathetic.

But no one here expects any better from you.

(As I mentioned once a few years back, you are the most inappropriate named poster here, Jack deserves better)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Can you show me this doctrine you speak of. 

Seems to me like one of their main goals is limited government intervention in families.

Maybe you want the government checking your underwear for stains every morning, but I do not. 

Can we see this doctrine that talks about keeping kids uneducated so they can be married at 15? 

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

It’s pretty obvious reading their doctrine. “No healthcare in schools, no meals, parents control every modicum of the school day” and so on. Public schools are communism!

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

They were not cheering Hitler.

You know it, I know it , the board knows it

When she mentions the outrage the left tried to create by misrepresenting the quote, the crowd immediately started to cheer their member from Kansas who had been attacked. 

Thats what happened.

You clinging to a 18 second clip that leaves out the majority of what she said on the matter is what is really pathetic.

But no one here expects any better from you.

(As I mentioned once a few years back, you are the most inappropriate named poster here, Jack deserves better)

Thank you.

Being disliked by people such as yourself is a good thing.

It wasn't until it all blew up in the face of the group that they issued an apology.

Since they had nothing to apologize for, I wonder why they did. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s whenever you take your beliefs and you try to push them off on everybody else is the problem

” their kids” are not the only kids

https://answersingenesis.org/family/president-biden-no-such-thing-as-someone-elses-child/

Sounds like the big guy might be pushing his beliefs. I guess this makes him as bad as the Nazi soccer moms. 

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I actually am a firm believer that parents should be consulted in all things regarding their children. I suppose that’s a bit conservative of me, but whatever.

It’s whenever it’s taken too far and you believe that you know what’s best for somebody else’s kid that I have a problem with it

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I actually am a firm believer that parents should be consulted in all things regarding their children. I suppose that’s a bit conservative of me, but whatever.

It’s whenever it’s taken too far and you believe that you know what’s best for somebody else’s kid that I have a problem with it

Agreed… but the Moms of Hitler don’t give two shitz about kids - they want Adolf Trump re-elected at all cost.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Agreed… but the Moms of Hitler don’t give two shitz about kids - they want Adolf Trump re-elected at all cost.

Yeah, yesterday I got into it a little bit on here with somebody who thinks that moms for liberty is some kind a great thing

They are not whenever you get labeled as a right wing extremist group you’re being labeled with the proud boys with the 3% hertz people that you should not want to be associated with

40 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I hope your basement is dry.  It's gotta be tough to hate in dampness. 

Sorry to disappoint you, but even though I am maybe 100-200 feet from a creek, I live on the second floor.

• Like (+1) 1