Tomorrow (6/13) is the start of mandatory minicamp, right?

eball

20 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What happen to the reports that he was at Mini-Camp from this morning?  Yes my post was based on the concept he was there, which is what I got alerts on my phone about.  So are those reports wrong or the ones that he isn't there wrong?  I hate information in today's society, nothing is ever accurate

Alright I deleted it...like I said, my original comment was based on the early reports he was there, which must have been false.  If he isn't there for mandatory camp, then its a valid concern and story.  

I saw a bunch of reports that he was here but they all seemed like they could be jokes. One of the cover1 guys said he was here. 

54 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Technically couldn’t 2 teams come to an agreement? Bills could get a 3rd but the other team takes on the dead cap?

Nope dead cap can not be moved. 

As mentioned we can agree to keep some of Diggs salary on our books but that only adds more to our already anemic salary cap situation.

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I saw a bunch of reports that he was here but they all seemed like they could be jokes. One of the cover1 guys said he was here. 

Yeah I even got an alert on my phone that said Diggs was there...so weird

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.