Trump- could win primary, but never general election

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Spread the word.  Trump is a loser. He might might win a primary but will never win the office.

bring back balance of power. 

Against Joke and Kamala?  I think he would.  What does Joke have to sell/lie about this time?

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Against Joke and Kamala?  I think he would.  What does Joke have to sell/lie about this time?

Any half decent opposition capable of moderation that gets past Donny wins. Trump has too much baggage and too many people passionately hate him. They’ve got the play book. 

he needs moderates and independents who won’t look past his sliminess and the fact he constantly says dumb things. 

every candidate he bought through primary in the midterms lost in general election. 

we badly need to restore balance of power. The democrats own and operate the whole government and put their extremists in charge. They’ve corrupted all the agencies to do their bidding.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

this is easy.

Biden will win the primary easily, Democrats worship him?

Same?

I don't know a single Dem who worships Biden.  Most think he was the best available to beat trump last time, including me.  I think there are better choices for 2024.  Whoever appeals most to moderates and independents should be the choice of D's.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

I don't know a single Dem who worships Biden.  Most think he was the best available to beat trump last time, including me.  I think there are better choices for 2024.  Whoever appeals most to moderates and independents should be the choice of D's.

that would be interesting. but we know it will be whoever the PACS, Act Blue and priorities USA funds.

17 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I don't think we will have a country anymore if we have 4 more years of Joe n the Hoe

Both parties have been saying this for YEARS.  It's garbage either way.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I don't think we will have a country anymore if we have 4 more years of Joe n the Hoe

Your brainashing looks to be close to complete...

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Tell me....Of the 82+million people who voted for Biden ...how many are going to take a look at the attempted overthow of our election, liability for sexual assault, indictment for fraud and likely indictment for election tampering, as well as a SCOTUS issuing broken opinions that most people don't want...and switch their vote? 

Edited by TH3
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Tell me....Of the 82+million people who voted for Biden ...how many are going to take a look at the attempted overthow of our election, liability for sexual assault, indictment for fraud and likely indictment for election tampering, as well as a SCOTUS issuing broken opinions that most people don't want...and switch their vote? 

This is a wildly myopic view of the issues driving the electorate. 

I have my doubts about Trump’s ability to win in the General, but it’s due to his temperament and lack of discipline .. not any of that. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

This is a wildly myopic view of the issues driving the electorate. 

I have my doubts about Trump’s ability to win in the General, but it’s due to his temperament and lack of discipline .. not any of that. 

Him wanting to corrupt our elections is not a big enough deal for you to vote against him? 

So if Biden does it that's fine, too? 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Him wanting to corrupt our elections is not a big enough deal for you to vote against him? 

We had a story hidden, and lied about, by intelligence officials & democrats in coordination with the media and tech companies that polling indicates could have swayed the election.  

What if I were to tell you our elections have already been corrupted… by your side. 

Was the election stolen?  No, I don’t believe (to an election outcome altering level) his claims of widespread voter fraud and voting machine manipulation. 

Was the election rigged?  100% yes.  Thats really not even up for debate at this point. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Just curious, who would you consider a moderate dem? 

10 minutes ago, SCBills said:

We had a story hidden, and lied about, by intelligence officials & democrats in coordination with the media and tech companies that polling indicates could have swayed the election.  

What if I were to tell you our elections have already been corrupted… by your side. 

Was the election stolen?  No, I don’t believe (to an election outcome altering level) his claims of widespread voter fraud and voting machine manipulation. 

Was the election rigged?  100% yes.  Thats really not even up for debate at this point. 

Acrobatic answer 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Acrobatic answer 

Im simply telling you that our elections have already been corrupted, so no I don’t care about Trump whining incessantly about the election and/or J6 as long as he pushes policy I care about.  

What I do care about, is him shutting up about it, so he can win back suburban women and independents… which for him, is apparently too much to ask.  

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No it’s the problem statement… where do we go now that we know it’s pervasive and accelerating? The government continues to grow its power and influence like a virus. 

imagine if trump had the same power and influence that the Democratic Party used to drive the fbi against their opponents and ignore their own corruption. 

that should terrify you.  

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

you think people are worried about those media/PAC narratives when they cant afford the bills?

26 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I think if you lose an election you should accept it and not tell your worshippers to storm the capitol cause you are butt hurt about the loss.

but that's just me

Agreed. 

Trump should accept it.  Hillary should accept it.  Abrams got beat so bad in round 2, that’s she’s been forced to accept it. 

Im more concerned with intelligence officials, media and tech companies having the ability to collude and sway an election..

but that’s just me. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Agreed. 

Trump should accept it.  Hillary should accept it.  Abrams got beat so bad in round 2, that’s she’s been forced to accept it. 

Im more concerned with intelligence officials, media and tech companies having the ability to collude and sway an election..

but that’s just me. 

And never you mind about the Hillary supporters rioting at trumps swearing in (and all over the country), while Hillary was calling him a Russian asset. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/inauguration-day-protests-felony-rioting-charges-federal-prosecutors-say/

https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/19/politics/trump-inauguration-protests-womens-march/index.html

Just now, SUNY_amherst said:

all the deflection and work you guys do to support trump is pathetic

look, even if I was a republican I wouldn't want the guy. He had his time in office, it ended with losing majorities in the house & senate, two impeachments, a crashed economy and a rout loss in the general election

He doesn’t have a ton of primary support on this board.  

Most here support DeSantis.. at least, that’s how it comes across. 

The only attractive quality I see in a Trump Presidency over DeSantis is him being a lame duck from jump, thus allowing him to truly act an insurgent and tear down certain institutions.  Although I’m not entirely confident he’d do so. 

Id vote for him as the lesser of two evils over Biden, just like I’d assume you would do the inverse over Trump, but I don’t see a ton of Trump love here.  

Your side just assumes everyone is MAGA… it’s hardwired into y’all at this point. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

We had a story hidden, and lied about

We sure did 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7d360epm7zuxymglh98

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d740ki8wqwx1nauj6z1i

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7aprapf0xjtyu2t4j4d

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7hz6y62vqwb2czr51ti

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7kubvapjuoamp99mdrk

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7kubvapjuoamp99mdrk

And what sealed his fate:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7a9423d229c4e1f8ec5

Americans didn’t care about Hunter then - and they clearly don’t care about him now.

Just now, SUNY_amherst said:

Well DeSantis is an original trump-humper so when they say they support him, they are saying they support trump in a discrete manner.

Besides if you didn't support trump you wouldnt feel the need to deflect to hillary clinton in every conversation where he is the topic

I support him over Joe Biden. 

I’ve brought up Hillary, maybe, twice?  Both today. 

Ahh, there it is… Trump = DeSantis by extension.  

I anxiously await your revelation that DeSantis is actually ::gasp:: worse than Trump, should be become the nominee. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, cle23 said:

Both parties have been saying this for YEARS.  It's garbage either way.

What do you mean?  You have a problem with this guy?

*Questionable cognitive ability.

*Habitual liar.

*Accused racist.

*Accused sexual predator.

*Questionable associates. 

*Known mishandler of classified documents.

*Disturbing family ties to foreign nationals.

*Has or has threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine for potentially less than savory reasons.

*Can't negotiate stairs on AF1.

*Gives away free money to people who don't need it.

*Unwanted to run in 2024 by more that half the country.

What's not to love?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

No it’s the problem statement… where do we go now that we know it’s pervasive and accelerating? The government continues to grow its power and influence like a virus. 

imagine if trump had the same power and influence that the Democratic Party used to drive the fbi against their opponents and ignore their own corruption. 

that should terrify you.  

Grow its power and influence? You do realize Trump grew the federal government by ~20-25%, right?

You also must be referring to all the nonsense red states are doing today?

Fing over anyone not white re: suffrage 

Fing over women’s rights

Fing over LGTBQ

Fing over history w this CRT BS

And you’re going to talk about the DOJ and FBI? You must have forgotten:

Trump to DOJ: 'Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R congressmen’

And the FBI is filled w Trump cronies. Yeah - why did Jim Comey reopen the email investigation?

Please - by all means - keep spinning.

And this Bud’s for you:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7a9423d229c4e1f8ec5

Edited by BillStime

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Trump lost track of $100 BILLION in PPP loans.

Keep spinning 

You say potato, I say Biden's reckless spending caused the worst inflation since Carter.  Make no mistake, both guys suck. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

200.gif

you didn’t mean this guy? 

yes, he was picked to deliver Va.  He had an awful debate but is sharp as a whip and his own man.  Very impressive in person and unlike almost all the R candidates, has integrity.  He won't run.  He consider retiring from the senate next election but is concerned youngkin will take the seat and possibly the senate majority.  He believes that would be very bad and he's correct.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, he was picked to deliver Va.  He had an awful debate but is sharp as a whip and his own man.  Very impressive in person and unlike almost all the R candidates, has integrity.  He won't run.  He consider retiring from the state next election but is concerned young kin will take the seat and possibly the senate majority.  He believes that would be very bad and he's correct.

😂 

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/glenn-youngkin-struggles-to-get-by-with-a-job-approval-rating-in-the-mid-fifties/

Youngkin? The guy breaking records for job approval rating? 

you folks really are communists 😂 

• Like (+1) 2