Guessing NFL Team Names

Beck Water

This totally cracked me up. 

Dad Guessing Team Names

Can you match these before you watch it?

The Sun Whales

The Lucky Horseshoes

The Red Helmets

The Top of a Fancy Gate

The Scary Looking Chickens

The Horny Helmet Men
The Chicago Bulls

The Angry Woodpeckers

{Can you give me some easy ones this time?)

The Sharp Bananas

The Flaming Horseheads

The Tigers

The Blue Tigers

{No!  There's no tigers!}

{How many teams are there?}

The Southern Fellas

The Jets

😅

• Haha (+1) 3

11 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I mean, 17 year playoff drought also applies.

I'll keep my karma balanced for now.

You're thinking of the 'Furry Hamsters with the Rocket Swoosh'.

EDIT:  Could you have pictured the brouhaha had this board existed when the Bills switched to the modern 'flying bison' from the 'prairie grazing' classic logo? 😁

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

How is it possible that grown adults can be that out of touch? Even if they’re not sports fans there should be some level of awareness from seeing a magazine cover or headlining stories following championship games. 

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

How is it possible that grown adults can be that out of touch? Even if they’re not sports fans there should be some level of awareness from seeing a magazine cover or headlining stories following championship games. 

If you don't follow football, even casually, you won't know the logos. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

There is no way those people got the Titans correct without cheating.  The Flaming Thumbtacks have the dumbest logo in sports.

It was the Titans' schedule release video.

image.thumb.png.9b7c446f1c59a87b181db9c47e834458.png

20 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I mean, 17 year playoff drought also applies.

I'll keep my karma balanced for now.

Well, you might have noticed the Bills logo was not one of the ones those people tried and failed to guess.  That might have been so difficult for them it would have been unfair.

36 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I understand that.  The same people that didn't know the other logos, knew the flaming thumbtack's logo according to the video.  The Titans staff clearly coached them on that part.

Did they ask the people on broadway in Nashville?  If they did…. There’s a great chance that they knew what the logo of their local nfl team.  It’s everywhere.  

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I understand that.  The same people that didn't know the other logos, knew the flaming thumbtack's logo according to the video.  The Titans staff clearly coached them on that part.

My point is that it's a team promo. Obviously, it's either scripted, heavily edited, or both. They're not going to include footage of a person in Nashville who thinks the Titans logo is a flaming thumbtack.

15 hours ago, SoMAn said:

You being engrossed in football is why you don’t realize that for many millions of people in America the NFL doesn’t matter in the slightest, and are for the most part happily unaware of its existence. You me and the rest of us here are football nerds. 😁👍

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

You being engrossed in football is why you don’t realize that for many millions of people in America the NFL doesn’t matter in the slightest, and are for the most part happily unaware of its existence. You me and the rest of us here are football nerds. 😁👍

Right. My brother-in-law is a four-season sports fan. (Five if you count golf.) He once met a person wearing a shirt with a slanted 3 on it and asked what it meant. The guy was amazed that he didn't recognize Dale Earnhardt's number. (NASCAR isn't one of the four.)

Edited by WhoTom
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

My point is that it's a team promo. Obviously, it's either scripted, heavily edited, or both. They're not going to include footage of a person in Nashville who thinks the Titans logo is a flaming thumbtack.

I assumed they meant Broadway, NYC. Didn't realize that was the main drag in Nashville. That makes much more sense!  Maybe I am as clueless as the people in the video! 

5 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I assumed they meant Broadway, NYC. Didn't realize that was the main drag in Nashville. That makes much more sense!  Maybe I am as clueless as the people in the video! 

There is no way you're that clueless.   They found the cream of the crop for this video.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.