How can ignore feature work better

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

lmao - do adults plagiarize like you? 

And why stay here if you have to IGNORE people when the cult created a SAFE PLACE for you snowflakes?

lolz

It’s cute when MAGA thumps the constitution and then uses government to punish for the exercise of freedom of speech and action.  Now apparently MAGA can’t stand discourse on an anonymous message board.  What a bunch of snowflakes.  

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Bottom line, you’d like to censor and to silence.  Good stuff.  

If this was about censorship and silence the list would be a lot longer. 

18 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s cute when MAGA thumps the constitution and then uses government to punish for the exercise of freedom of speech and action.  Now apparently MAGA can’t stand discourse on an anonymous message board.  What a bunch of snowflakes.  

😂 this is left version of discourse.

anyone not left extremist is a MAGA snowflake 

right

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

29 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If this was about censorship and silence the list would be a lot longer. 

😂 this is left version of discourse.

anyone not left extremist is a MAGA snowflake 

right

Hoax.  Except for the part about you being a snowflake.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SUNY_amherst said:

only a puss puts people on ignore

You'll feel differently after a year or two of dealing with PPP internet brain.

There are a lot of people here who have been so perfectly programmed by Red vs Blue politics, you know what they say and how they say it the moment their name comes up.  

Push comes to shove, we're all just strangers shouting on the internet. There's no need to listen to people who only shout the same thing in the same way, but louder. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

There are a lot of people here who have been so perfectly programmed by Red vs Blue politics, you know what they say and how they say it the moment their name comes up.  

Push comes to shove, we're all just strangers shouting on the internet. There's no need to listen to people who only shout the same thing in the same way, but louder. 

SHOUTING? Who’s SHOUTING? 😉

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

37 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

I invite you to look at my posting history here. If the archive goes all the way back to the early 2000s when I joined there will be a lot to read.

I've long been an independent who dislikes both parties.  This place has always been an "its only bad when the other side does it" shouting match. But those back and forth discussions were always 90% about policy red/blue pissing matches.

That all changed with Trump. The guy is a narcissistic blowhard and I'm not fond of him at all.  Narcissistic blow hards are still allowed to be president though.

So with Trump the country and this place turned from the standard right/left red/blue policy shouting to justifying weaponizing the government against a President. The pretzels people will twist themselves into to justify any and all of it is beyond the pale.

There's no nuance left for any of those discussions. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1

You have to have the  view I do. After having my stroke,  nothing bothers me. This is all bonus time.  Nothing anyone can say here  upsets me.  The closest I came to really  getting upset was when my mom was dying from dementia in 2021. I stated that Biden was showing signs of dementia and someone  stated I didn't know what I was talking about. I came really close to getting banned permanently  but took  minute before  hitting send. 

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Wacka said:

You have to have the  view I do. After having my stroke,  nothing bothers me. This is all bonus time.  Nothing anyone can say here  upsets me.  The closest I came to really  getting upset was when my mom was dying from dementia in 2021. I stated that Biden was showing signs of dementia and someone  stated I didn't know what I was talking about. I came really close to getting banned permanently  but took  minute before  hitting send. 

That's exactly the right attitude.  This is harmless fun here. And, in general, life is to be lived and enjoyed, because it is fleeting and fragile.  

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That's exactly the right attitude.  This is harmless fun here. And, in general, life is to be lived and enjoyed, because it is fleeting and fragile.  

Hoax. We are actually in the matrix.

just kidding 😀

Edited by Westside
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I have to confess that I don't get it.  I've never seen the Matrix.  

Its the Cave Allegory by Plato (in the republic) with a modern twist and Hollywood special effects.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

On 5/10/2023 at 5:49 AM, BillStime said:

I don’t hate it at all.

As a matter of fact - I love how easy it is to live rent free in your pathetic mind. 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

That is like the way that Trump lives in your mind consuming your existance then right ?