Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Today's live feed is active ... go full screen on your desktop and give it a minute for the feed quality to improve, you can see quite a lot

Edited by GottaRun
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks for sharing! Really cool. You can definitely see the lower bowl seating risers beginning to take shape. 

Wish I could zoom in on those risers, to see if they match what I saw on the Thruway yesterday.  

2 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Wish I could zoom in on those risers, to see if they match what I saw on the Thruway yesterday.  

I’m guessing it was. The way you would tell is from the rise and run of the stringer. A typical stair is much steeper than a stadium riser. 

33 minutes ago, GottaRun said:

Today's live feed is active ... go full screen on your desktop and give it a minute for the feed quality to improve, you can see quite a lot

It already looks better than MetLife.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, GottaRun said:

i need someone to go stand down there and wave to us.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, teef said:

is he there as mr. bean?

Of course.  He will be in the suit but will have a Buffalo Bills pin on his blazer.

Do you think that a 40 year old Rowan Atkinson could walk up in London's hottest nightclub and have his pick of the honey's?  

It didn't help Dustin Diamond (RIP) but not sure what appeal Mr. Bean had on the ladies.

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Of course.  He will be in the suit but will have a Buffalo Bills pin on his blazer.

Do you think that a 40 year old Rowan Atkinson could walk up in London's hottest nightclub and have his pick of the honey's?  

It didn't help Dustin Diamond (RIP) but not sure what appeal Mr. Bean had on the ladies.

oh absolutely.  i bet you rowan can lay pipe anytime he wants.  

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Only during Metal and Punk concerts. 

Bummer!  

Was fun reading about that hallucinating dude that flipped off the police in the chopper.  

:D 

I'll be awaiting someone to sneak in and leap off of some structure from 30' up to land on a flaming table.  

29 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m guessing it was. The way you would tell is from the rise and run of the stringer. A typical stair is much steeper than a stadium riser. 

Is it the endzone or the sideline?