Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

My Experience appt is finished. I was told by one of the guides they have a 70% hit rate in the first wave but I did not commit to anything. 
The junior Legends rep said she would send details of what was discussed per PSL in a ppt presentation in email. May wait a day to post my notes to check against her slides. Hurrying up to catch a flight from BUF.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Those going to games will contribute a share to the stadium cost. 

We already are through taxes.

12 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

My Experience appt is finished. I was told by one of the guides they have a 70% hit rate in the first wave but I did not commit to anything. 
The junior Legends rep said she would send details of what was discussed per PSL in a ppt presentation in email. May wait a day to post my notes to check against her slides. Hurrying up to catch a flight from BUF.

Look forward to reading your notes. Were you impressed with the 3d view?

IMG_2330-transformed.thumb.jpeg.3c31cd3c3f10db9b6bdba1e2713cbf95.jpeg
3/21 - Added East Club pricing & benefits. Pricing is for 2 seats.

Below is a club seat summary. Will edit it when/if I receive more info.

PSLs are transferable or can be resold. All seats will have PSLs. Only club seat and 2026 season tix have been priced. No info on stadium seat PSL or season ticket pricing has been released.

Not going to provide pricing on Founders clubs as those people are immune to pricing.

The PSL club pricing I am providing is for 2 tix. 

The East & West clubs PSL are $40k. West side clubs are on either side of the suites starting at approximately 25 yd lines. The East clubs run entire sideline. About half PSL down payment and interest free monthly payments until ‘26 season. Monthly payment varies from when you place down payment. East & West club seats are covered and have radiant heating. Nice inside club area where you pay for drinks & food & there are restrooms and can watch the game while you eat&drink until you decide to return to your seats. 1,200 seats in West club and 5k seats in East club. Purchasing PSL early locks in $10,330 for 2026 season tix (2 tickets).

Field clubs $30k for 2 ticket PSL are in lower level bordering midfield. I believe 1.200 Field club seats. No covering and no heating but have access to large Field club indoor area with food&drink&restrooms. Again game viewing area from club until you return to your seats. Purchasing these early locks in $8,610 for 2026 season tix. 

All PSLs offer a 10 yr payment plan with M&T bank with 10.49% interest if you do not want to pay immediately or use the monthly (~2 yr) plan.

Nice presentation on the stadium design for wind prevention due to perforations in the structure and opening in the roof. Did not feel like a time share presentation as I felt no pressure to sign. The PSL and ticket pricing was at the end. I said beforehand that I would run everything by my wife as she was unable to travel this time.

IMG_2331.jpeg

Edited by Mr Info
Added pics & text
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Punching Bag said:

Do you think he will violate the NDA?

The numbers are astronomical otherwise there's no reason to hide them behind a closed access sales pitch. Lock in as many Chet and Muffys as possible, then let the unwashed masses know that they've lost the seats they've had for 50 years to people paying $20k a seat so they feel fortunate to "only" have a PSL fee of 5k per seat to sit in the worst seats in the building.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

PSLs are transferable or can be resold. All seats will have PSLs. Only club seat and 2026 season tix have been priced. No info on stadium seat PSL or season ticket pricing has been released.

Not going to provide pricing on Founders clubs as those people are immune to pricing.

The East & West clubs PSL are $40k. West side clubs are on either side of the suites starting at approximately 25 yd lines. The East clubs run entire sideline. About half PSL down payment and interest free monthly payments until ‘26 season. Monthly payment varies from when you place down payment. East & West club seats are covered and have radiant heating. Nice inside club area where you pay for drinks & food & there are restrooms and can watch the game while you eat&drink until you decide to return to your seats. 1,200 seats in West club and 5k seats in East club. Purchasing PSL early locks in $10,330 for 2026 season tix (2 tickets).

Field clubs $30k for 2 ticket PSL are in lower level bordering midfield. I believe 1.200 Field club seats. No covering and no heating but have access to large Field club indoor area with food&drink&restrooms. Again game viewing area from club until you return to your seats. Purchasing these early locks in $8,610 for 2026 season tix. 

All PSLs offer a 10 yr payment plan with M&T bank with 10.49% interest if you do not want to pay immediately or use the monthly (~2 yr) plan.

Nice presentation on the stadium design for wind prevention due to perforations in the structure and opening in the roof. Did not feel like a time share presentation as I felt no pressure to sign. The PSL and ticket pricing was at the end. I said beforehand that I would run everything by my wife as she was unable to travel this time.

Great info! So East & West clubs carry a $20K PSL and go about $650 a ticket, and Field clubs carry a $15K PSL and are about $550 a ticket. I think that's in the ballpark of what many were thinking for the expensive club seats.

Edited by QCity

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

The numbers are astronomical otherwise there's no reason to hide them behind a closed access sales pitch. Lock in as many Chet and Muffys as possible, then let the unwashed masses know that they've lost the seats they've had for 50 years to people paying $20k a seat so they feel fortunate to "only" have a PSL fee of 5k per seat to sit in the worst seats in the building.

PSL cost is designed for ticket agencies and ticket brokers to buy who will be able to use it as business expense and just pass on costs so not care as much.

Bills stopped selling tickets to fan groups in late 2010s and changed over to  ticket agencies and ticket brokers to make more money.

12 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

So you have to pay 40 grand to get access to an area where you can then pay more for food and drinks?  Sounds awesome 

• Haha (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

The model. WHAT ABOUT THE MODEL??

13 minutes ago, Griecoa10 said:

Great info.  Any pics or renderings of the seats or clubs to share?

No, the reps I was with enforced, nicely, no pics

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

The model. WHAT ABOUT THE MODEL??

The model was outstanding and one of the first presentations but no pics. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

No, the reps I was with enforced, nicely, no pics

The model was outstanding and one of the first presentations but no pics. 

Thanks. On a 1-10 scale of that stadium is going to be super cool, what do you give it?

I’ve got 3 seats in 215.  Based on this pricing, I’ll certainly have to decline the club offer when I get the call.  

It will be interesting where they put us next in the line for regular seats (prob the very back).  But I’m guessing there will be plenty of people that have $750 seats currently that will balk at a ~$2-5k PSL and a $1400 ticket price that I’d sign up for that instead.  Going to be a long wait before we get to that point I assume.