Jump to content

Signed, Sealed, Delivered. Stadium construction to begin immediately


JÂy RÛßeÒ

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

Thanks. Not that I am a STH, but very interesting to hear about PSL & ticket prices.  

Yeah I’m there as well. As a season ticket holder I am excited to see what’s going to happen. And of course curious as to pricing as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Thanks for this. Sounds like between bouncing Raccuia and then having to let go of his replacement slowing things down. And price increases they are expecting they want to take as long to roll this thing out as possible to make sure they aren’t losing money in the deal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, mrags said:

Thanks for this. Sounds like between bouncing Raccuia and then having to let go of his replacement slowing things down. And price increases they are expecting they want to take as long to roll this thing out as possible to make sure they aren’t losing money in the deal. 


I personally would make the prime Buffalo Bills seat 10 times what they are now at the 50 yard lines. I would make them the most expensive seats in the NFL and I would wave no PSL’s on the cheap Bills seats if I was the Bills organization which I am not. I think it is a major mistake to charge PSL’s in the end zone seating where Bills Elvis is as example sits. Let the Buffalo banking and corporations in Buffalo finally pay the NFL national going rate prices instead of Buffalo home town discounts. While passing off there home town discounts onto Bob and Mary Bills fan that don’t have the ability to write off as business expenses. Buffalo Super Fan do you feel the Buffalo corporate boxes and prime seating pay enough? No I don’t I think this nonsense has been going on for years with the Buffalo Sabres and the Buffalo Bills while the cheap seats in the 300’s Sabres and end zones Bills pay for the Buffalo corporate community home town discounts with both teams. In big cities the corporate seats are sky high and the cheap seats are lower. Buffalo needs this model it is time for the corporate community in Buffalo to pay much higher prices then they are now. The Buffalo corporate community aren’t giving up center ice or 50 yard line seats they can write off as business expenses and if they do give up their corporate Sabres or Bills seats then say goodbye to the Sabres or Bills because the teams are no longer viable in Western New York anymore. But I don’t think they are going to do that when they can write off the seats. Poor Bills/Sabres fan Bob and Mary that have been in the end zones or 300’s or oranges for 40 years shouldn’t pay PSL’s that don’t have the luxuries of the corporations to write off the Bills/Sabres tickets as business expenses. Plus the Bills cheap seats  have no roof or canopy whatever and no heated seats they shouldn’t be paying PSL’s at all. Also I don’t think we as Buffalo sports fans talk about this taboo topic why aren’t Buffalo corporations area paying more for their prime seats. All we hear about from the Buffalo News is what this community can afford. The Buffalo corporate community with the means needs to step up a lot more than it has in the past is my two cents on this PSL’s topic in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

WNY corporate community… let’s see…

 

Local hospitals 

M&T Bank

New Era (?)

Independent Health

Blue Cross Blue Shield of WNY

Northtown

West Herr

Ted’s Hot Dogs

William Mattar

Anderson’s Frozen Custard (RIP mama Anderson)

 

 

am I missing any?

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:


I personally would make the prime Buffalo Bills seat 10 times what they are now at the 50 yard lines. I would make them the most expensive seats in the NFL and I would wave no PSL’s on the cheap Bills seats if I was the Bills organization which I am not. I think it is a major mistake to charge PSL’s in the end zone seating where Bills Elvis is as example sits. Let the Buffalo banking and corporations in Buffalo finally pay the NFL national going rate prices instead of Buffalo home town discounts. While passing off there home town discounts onto Bob and Mary Bills fan that don’t have the ability to write off as business expenses. Buffalo Super Fan do you feel the Buffalo corporate boxes and prime seating pay enough? No I don’t I think this nonsense has been going on for years with the Buffalo Sabres and the Buffalo Bills while the cheap seats in the 300’s Sabres and end zones Bills pay for the Buffalo corporate community home town discounts with both teams. In big cities the corporate seats are sky high and the cheap seats are lower. Buffalo needs this model it is time for the corporate community in Buffalo to pay much higher prices then they are now. The Buffalo corporate community aren’t giving up center ice or 50 yard line seats they can write off as business expenses and if they do give up their corporate Sabres or Bills seats then say goodbye to the Sabres or Bills because the teams are no longer viable in Western New York anymore. But I don’t think they are going to do that when they can write off the seats. Poor Bills/Sabres fan Bob and Mary that have been in the end zones or 300’s or oranges for 40 years shouldn’t pay PSL’s that don’t have the luxuries of the corporations to write off the Bills/Sabres tickets as business expenses. Plus the Bills cheap seats  have no roof or canopy whatever and no heated seats they shouldn’t be paying PSL’s at all. Also I don’t think we as Buffalo sports fans talk about this taboo topic why aren’t Buffalo corporations area paying more for their prime seats. All we hear about from the Buffalo News is what this community can afford. The Buffalo corporate community with the means needs to step up a lot more than it has in the past is my two cents on this PSL’s topic in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Why would they do that and F themselves out of millions of dollars? Also, the Bills org, as well as the NFL doesn’t want the type of fans that attend Bills games anymore. The stupid shenanigans of the Bills Mafia is a black on on the organization, the city, the NFL. They want to make prices as expensive as possible so that drunk 20 something kids can’t chug beers out of butt cracks, throw each other through flaming tables, covering themselves in ketchup, mustard, beer, etc and puking all over themselves in the games. Or falling off the 300 overhangs. Or throwing dildos on the field. 

 

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

WNY corporate community… let’s see…

 

Local hospitals 

M&T Bank

New Era (?)

Independent Health

Blue Cross Blue Shield of WNY

Northtown

West Herr

Ted’s Hot Dogs

William Mattar

Anderson’s Frozen Custard (RIP mama Anderson)

 

 

am I missing any?

Yeah those must be the only 11 in the area. 

Edited by mrags
  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mrags said:

Why would they do that and F themselves out of millions of dollars? Also, the Bills org, as well as the NFL doesn’t want the type of fans that attend Bills games anymore. The stupid shenanigans of the Bills Mafia is a black on on the organization, the city, the NFL. They want to make prices as expensive as possible so that drunk 20 something kids can’t chug beers out of butt cracks, throw each other through flaming tables, covering themselves in ketchup, mustard, beer, etc and committing all over themselves in the games. Or falling off the 300 overhangs. Or throwing dildos on the field. 

 

Yeah those must be the only 11 in the area. 

I forgot Delta Sonic and Paula’s Donuts, sorry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

WNY corporate community… let’s see…

 

Local hospitals 

M&T Bank

New Era (?)

Independent Health

Blue Cross Blue Shield of WNY

Northtown

West Herr

Ted’s Hot Dogs

William Mattar

Anderson’s Frozen Custard (RIP mama Anderson)

 

 

am I missing any?

You honestly believe Ted’s and Anderson’s are two of the biggest employers in WNY?  😂

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You guys are hilarious!!  

 

 

1 hour ago, mrags said:

They want to make prices as expensive as possible so that drunk 20 something kids can’t chug beers out of butt cracks, throw each other through flaming tables, covering themselves in ketchup, mustard, beer, etc and committing all over themselves in the games. Or falling off the 300 overhangs. Or throwing dildos on the field. 

 

LOL!!! 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

WNY corporate community… let’s see…

 

Local hospitals 

M&T Bank

New Era (?)

Independent Health

Blue Cross Blue Shield of WNY

Northtown

West Herr

Ted’s Hot Dogs

William Mattar

Anderson’s Frozen Custard (RIP mama Anderson)

 

 

am I missing any?

Da broadway market dere 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, mrags said:

Thanks for this. Sounds like between bouncing Raccuia and then having to let go of his replacement slowing things down. And price increases they are expecting they want to take as long to roll this thing out as possible to make sure they aren’t losing money in the deal. 

 

If they need to hold off on pricing, that’s fine.

 

But why not share more photos of the stadium?

 

There have been stadiums announced months after ours that already had 360 degree virtual reality views.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

 

If they need to hold off on pricing, that’s fine.

 

But why not share more photos of the stadium?

 

There have been stadiums announced months after ours that already had 360 degree virtual reality views.

Well. Take a look at the people in charge. They are incompetent 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...