Chicago

On 4/26/2023 at 10:23 AM, B-Man said:

HAS SOROS PICKED HER REPLACEMENT? 

Chicago’s Thug-hugging State’s Attorney Kim Foxx Not Seeking Re-election.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2023/04/25/chicagos-thug-hugging-states-attorney-kim-foxx-not-seeking-re-election-n1690273

“Rogue Prosecutors” and the Forgotten White Sox Fan

By John Kass

August 30, 2023

Lost in all the media spin about those two women shot a few days ago while watching a ballgame at Sox Park is another name, another White Sox fan, buried by indifference:

Denise M. Huguelet, a 67-year-old special education teacher, caught in street gang crossfire shortly after leaving the ballpark

She’s been forgotten now. She is left unremembered. Not by her loved ones, not by her family, not officially forgotten mind you, but the unofficial forgetting explains much about the rapid 40 percent spike in Chicago’s epidemic of violent crime.

But her name is not mentioned publicly, ever, and it should be remembered always, when the subject of White Sox fans being shot ever comes up.

Remembering the name of  Denise M. Huguelet  who was killed in August of 2021 would make powerful people in Illinois uncomfortable. Chicago doesn’t want to upset the powerful. Chicago would rather smooch their behinds to calm them, lest they become angry. Yes, this is the posture of broken slaves and neutered lickspittles, but that’s exactly where Chicago finds itself now, as the heart of the city is cut out by its ho-hum reaction to violent crime.

MORE at the link: https://johnkassnews.com/chicago-officially-forgets-white-sox-fan-killed-in-gang-wars-on-the-way-home-from-sox-park-why/

• 3 weeks later...

Let’s Talk About Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson’s Ultra-Thin Black Skin
John Kass

Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson is consumed by the color of his skin. It seems that his black skin is all he wants to talk about.

Someone close to him might want to tell the poor fellow to simmer down, grow up and act like a man—and inform him he is not the first black mayor of Chicago.

But why talk of the color of his skin? Instead, let’s talk about the thinness of it.

I’ve been covering Chicago politics for decades—since the 1980s—and never has there been a politician with skin as thin as his. It’s not merely rice paper thin, it is so thin that it makes rice paper resemble cardboard. Brandon Johnson’s skin is so thin it must have been made by the faeries, ephemeral and disappearing, as light as a cherub baby’s breath.

I knew the first black mayor, who came up the hard way, slugging it out with his opponents like Fast Eddie Vrdolyak. Harold Washington played the race card when it meant something, as a means to intimidate white liberal journalists into obedience. There is no creature as malleable as a liberal white journo petrified that he’ll be accused of racism.

But they’re all trained now. They’re all obedient now. Politicians can even pet them, at least in Chicago without fear of being bitten.

Harold Washington knew how to play broken knuckle politics. His father—a soldier in the Chicago Machine—was repeatedly passed over for promotion up the ranks, and this fueled Washington’s revenge for a time.

But Harold didn’t have time to hold a grudge against the white Daley faction of the old machine. He had a city to run. He had people to protect. He had a downtown to nourish and safeguard, because it kept the rest of the city alive and the taxman off the backs of the neighborhoods.

Brandon Johnson knows nothing of this. He was not prepared to deal with the details of government. He thinks he’s something of a charisma man. He knows how to scream race and more race, which becomes tiring when violent street crime destroys downtown and the value of commercial real estate leases.

And I also knew the second black mayor of Chicago, a genuinely nice man to whom I owed 20 bucks to at the time of his death (It had been a sporting bet on a Roberto Duran prizefight, and Sugar Ray Leonard won, and I lost, and paid his son Ald. Roderick Sawyer).

And the third black mayor whom I thought was funny and bright and I backed her, until she endorsed Kim Foxx for Cook County State’s Attorney. But she lost whatever sense of humor she had during the Black Lives Matter riots that destroyed downtown Chicago and she caved to the far hard left hoping to save her career. It didn’t work.

This new mayor, the current occupant, Brandon Johnson, is a fool who prattles on about skin color because he has nothing else. So he casts himself as victim in his overwrought racial drama, with the city dying just offstage for the lack of a competent manager. The first three mayors were somewhat prepared, honed by fire and experienced.

But Johnson? He’s just a talker.

“BTW, the last Mayor of Chicago was 1) Black 2) a woman, and 3) a lesbian and even she didn’t play the victim card this quickly,” said my friend Tom Bevan, president and co-founder of Real Clear Politics and longtime observer of the bloody knuckle racial politics played in Chicago.

Bingo.

Johnson has no answers to President Joe Biden’s singular Democrat policy: the onrushing tidal wave of illegal immigrants (and Chinese made fentanyl) pouring over the non-existent border with Mexico that is overwhelming and breaking the resources of big blue cities.

Much more at the link: https://johnkassnews.com/chicago-mayor-brandon-johnsons-ultra-thin-black-skin/

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The party of chaos reins!  I saw no-bail rules are going into affect.  Citizens need to make a choice. Leave, or fight, or die, and most certainly stop voting for these scum representing a political party at war against its supporters.  Stop being a supporter. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  It's not that they shouldn't be stealing cars in the first place, it's that the cars are too easy to steal.  Clown.

Back in the day the punishment for stealing someone's transportation was severe (horse or vehicle)

Now they blame the horse (vehicle)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_theft

Grand theft used to be a 5 piece in the cell.

Horse thieves were hung.

these new rules are something.

Research what the Loomis gang's largest money maker was, and what happened to them.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Door locks are not basic enough?  What an enabler.  What a tool. ***** Rochester mayor pulling the same stunt.   What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

crap like that is probably why biden is moving on the wall.  

when the strongholds are feeling the bad policies, its time.

that strategy to move the people to the self-labeled sanctuary cities and states got results.

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It’s not a breaking and entering problem, it’s these negligent homeowners that don’t have bars on their windows and 5 deadbolts on their doors. 

Hell that type of governance should be considered a crime 

Scumbag

Might as not have walls at all...

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sorry, the blue cities are sanctuary cities.  You have to take them.

It's funny watching the libs turn into NIMBY's when they have to deal with problem. I hope everyone of these illegals keeps getting sent to NY, CHI, and CA. In NY both Hochul and Adams are crying that they can't take anymore.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Gregg said:

It's funny watching the libs turn into NIMBY's when they have to deal with problem. I hope everyone of these illegals keeps getting sent to NY, CHI, and CA. In NY both Hochul and Adams are crying that they can't take anymore.

Rooting for human trafficking certainly is a position.

Not a good one, but a position nonetheless...

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Gregg said:

They would not even care if it wasn't for the dem loyalist in the cities fighting with the immigrants over services.

9 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Every one of you, every time you support the open border.

the cartels thank you.

the women, children raped and killed on the trek don't though.

• Like (+1) 5

24 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Every one of you, every time you support the open border.

the cartels thank you.

the women, children raped and killed on the trek don't though.

Fun fact: I do not actually support an open border.

But it fits your narrative if I did, so you believe it. Feelings > Facts as always.

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Fun fact: I do not actually support an open border.

But it fits your narrative if I did, so you believe it. Feelings > Facts as always.

Meh. you all attacked any narrative on fixing it, as racist or some other insult.

that's support

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Meh. you all attacked any narrative on fixing it, as racist or some other insult.

that's support

No I didn't.

But once again, you'll believe anything that makes you feel good, even if you yourself are making it up.

It's honestly pretty sad.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

No I didn't.

But once again, you'll believe anything that makes you feel good, even if you yourself are making it up.

It's honestly pretty sad.

OK, revisionist history. at any ways, you voted for it and continue to stump for the ones that support it.

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

OK, revisionist history. at any ways, you voted for it and continue to stump for the ones that support it.

You seem to tell yourself that you know a lot about me, but you're just living in a dream world, buddy. Keep on fantasizing if it makes you feel good, I guess.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

even the locals in your city are getting fed up with the results.

when you vote for a party that promotes open borders and sanctuary.  and they win, you get the results.  

But never mind, that's all some fantasy.  

You really truly believe that every Democrat believes the same thing huh? You've just created an idea of what a liberal is and assume every single person who votes Democrat believes the same thing. It's a ridiculous and childish thing to believe, but I bet it makes your feel good, which appears to be all that matters to you. Who cares about facts and truth when you can just slander everyone your disagree with?

Ask yourself this: If the GOP has the solution for big cities, why can't they win elections?

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Not a good one, but a position nonetheless...

Human trafficking.  LOL!

I guess it's only OK when it's to the US, not inside the US...

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You really truly believe that every Democrat believes the same thing huh? You've just created an idea of what a liberal is and assume every single person who votes Democrat believes the same thing. It's a ridiculous and childish thing to believe, but I bet it makes your feel good, which appears to be all that matters to you. Who cares about facts and truth when you can just slander everyone your disagree with?

Ask yourself this: If the GOP has the solution for big cities, why can't they win elections?

They don't give out free *****.  

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It's actually not ok anywhere.

It's just more disgusting when done by elected officials and celebrated by Americans.

What's wrong with sending them to sanctuary cities?  These cities have long stated that they welcome illegal aliens with open arms.  What changed?

• Like (+1) 1