London Updated

corta765

On 6/20/2023 at 11:16 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

I had them in my basket but nope…

Generally there is a club seat window on all presales. This one was just a mess. I’m now a “bot” apparently. I’ll be on the secondary market I guess.

Same. I’ve got 5 and the best position I got was 48000. Others are all >200,000

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Been in the queue for 3 hours and there’s 300k people ahead of me in the queue 

They were randomly allocated when the queue went live at noon. I have also been in the waiting room hours... but the way they did it that makes no difference. Just randomly allocated spot when it went live at 12. I'm 175,000

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

They were randomly allocated when the queue went live at noon. I have also been in the waiting room hours... but the way they did it that makes no difference. Just randomly allocated spot when it went live at 12. I'm 175,000

That’s a lot of bots

Just now, MattM said:

Interesting—if this was truly random, at least one of us would be within striking distance of tickets rather than almost all of us hovering at 200-300k

I know a few people within the 20,000 - 70,000 window in the queue. Interestingly two of them only joined the queue in the final half hour before it went live. Feels like there might have been an advantage to entering the queue late. 

I’ll never forget a few years back when Goodell was asked about superbowl ticket prices, and he said that the Super Bowl isn’t really meant for fans to come see in person. 

That’s always stuck with me, and now I see why.  The commissioner truly thinks the regular fan should watch games at home, while live games are for the corporations and scalpers, and the NFL has zero plan to change that.  

Part of why I think they lifted the blackout policy 

• Agree 4

Just now, Virgil said:

I’ll never forget a few years back when Goodell was asked about superbowl ticket prices, and he said that the Super Bowl isn’t really meant for fans to come see in person. 

That’s always stuck with me, and now I see why.  The commissioner truly thinks the regular fan should watch games at home, while live games are for the corporations and scalpers, and the NFL has zero plan to change that.  

Part of why I think they lifted the blackout policy 

Of course. It maximises revenue. More subscriptions at home, meaning higher TV deals, while you sell an increased % of the game tickets at a higher price to corporates. 

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I know a few people within the 20,000 - 70,000 window in the queue. Interestingly two of them only joined the queue in the final half hour before it went live. Feels like there might have been an advantage to entering the queue late. 

Nope. I’ve got a friend and his wife that joined about 6:50. They are 200,000 and 300,000+

• Like (+1) 1

just booked 2 tickets for the game

Block 103

Row 22

Seat 50/51

queue was finally fast, website was slow as hell to check spots/seats

I panicked a bit, and almost randomly choose 2 seats

This will probably be the only one time I see the Bills Josh Allen version

I will need this moment of joy as I recently sadly broke a 13 years old relation with my ex "gf", life is (very) hard sometimes

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Repulsif said:

just booked 2 tickets for the game

Block 103

Row 22

Seat 50/51

queue was finally fast, website was slow as hell to check spots/seats

I panicked a bit, and almost randomly choose 2 seats

This will probably be the only one time I see the Bills Josh Allen version

I will need this moment of joy as I recently sadly broke a 13 years old relation with my ex "gf", life is (very) hard sometimes

Why did you buy 2 tickets then? Only joking, well done on the tickets. Commiserations on your relationship break up.

Edited by BritBill

If it can help, I joined the queue near 12PM20 local time ( 11AM20 london time ?), then at 12, I saw I was ~1800 in queue, saw 5 minutes waiting, then after 6-7 minutes i was redirected in website to be able to select the Bills game, and then choose 2 seats

Just now, Repulsif said:

If it can help, I joined the queue near 12PM20 local time ( 11AM20 london time ?), then at 12, I saw I was ~1800 in queue, saw 5 minutes waiting, then after 6-7 minutes i was redirected in website to be able to select the Bills game, and then choose 2 seats

Another one who joined reasonably late and ended up near the front.... I have definitely heard more of those stories than those of us who have been waiting since silly o clock. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.