London Updated

corta765

To be honest if this was going to be the system I'd rather they'd just done a raffle. Register 2 weeks ago, find out today whether you were successful or not. The likelihood is that I will get to the front of the queue and it will be sold out... or the front of the queue will hit when I'm in the middle of briefing the Secretary of State and I'll miss my 10 minute window.... would it be a reasonable thing for one to ask one's PA to do? :D 

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Another one who joined reasonably late and ended up near the front.... I have definitely heard more of those stories than those of us who have been waiting since silly o clock. 

All four of my family members joined the waiting room at 11am on separate devices, we got a range of queue positions from 53,000 to 300,000.  Two of us got through to buy tickets - me for the Bills game and my son to see his Titans (don't ask!). Very happy household here.

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I'm only 10 mins away from the front so will hang on just in case, but I am also seeing twitter messages saying they are gone. 

Message update is only singles left for Jags v Bills. Loads left for Ravens v Titans 😆

Ticket Exchange on Ticketmaster opens at 12pm BST tomorrow. 

16 minutes ago, BritBill said:

I've just got in and all tickets are gone. No single tickets available. 

When I got in it brought up 5 sections of the stadium to select... and the first 4 I clicked on every seat was greyed out. The 5th one there was one solitary seat. I might have legit got the last one in the stadium 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

When I got in it brought up 5 sections of the stadium to select... and the first 4 I clicked on every seat was greyed out. The 5th one there was one solitary seat. I might have legit got the last one in the stadium 

Yeah, I looked at that one but it has a broken cup holder, so I chose to pass! 😉

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Bet it was that one extra seat they put in to make it a larger capacity than the Emirates 😆

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.