London Updated

corta765

Me and my fellow scouse Bills buddy managed to get two tickets - sat nowhere near each other! But we’ll be there and will probably make a weekend of it and come and see where the party is!

kudos my my mate who was 150k in the queue and was teaching a class when he finally got let in. He hastily handed the lesson over to a student teacher and sorted the tickets! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Guy on Facebook reached out having all these tickets.  Prices start at $500 per in the upper deck.  

This just goes to show the scalper grind out there and it infuriates me.  No focus on the fans 

2 premium together in 240 row 4 bills sideline
2 premium together in 320 row 3 bills sideline
2 premium in front of each other 319 bills sideline
2 standard together in 528 row 10 bills sideline (only a couple seats in from the aisle)
2 standard in 254 row 10 behind the posts
4 standard together in 124 row 10 bills sideline next to the endzone.

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Guy on Facebook reached out having all these tickets.  Prices start at $500 per in the upper deck.  

This just goes to show the scalper grind out there and it infuriates me.  No focus on the fans 

2 standard together in 528 row 10 bills sideline (only a couple seats in from the aisle)

I looked at the cheapest of cheap seats on StubHub yesterday and you could get in for $250-300 USD. Not sure if the upper deck for $500 is better seats? There was no shortage of secondary tickets after the people who do this to put food on the table scarfed up all they could. 

10 hours ago, Virgil said:

The ticket industry generally is a huge mess and needs properly regulating. There are people out there making absolute fortunes out of shafting people out of seeing their favourtie band / comedian / show / sports team. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

And the guy responible for this mess is klaus-peter schulenberg. Eventim Mastermind. Makel billions out of that. And no London game for me this time

50 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The ticket industry generally is a huge mess and needs properly regulating. There are people out there making absolute fortunes out of shafting people out of seeing their favourtie band / comedian / show / sports team. 

55 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Did anyone who was a season ticket holder go for them? I thought the Bills were doing a special link for ST but you had to pre register in May. 

Just wonder if that was easier?

It was just as messy.

I just panicked and bought on StubHub. That’s the most that I’ve ever paid for tickets to anything 🙄

Edited by Kirby Jackson

48 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It was just as messy.

I just panicked and bought on StubHub. That’s the most that I’ve ever paid for tickets to anything 🙄

Oh that’s good to know.

Know a couple family members with STs who were going to offer the link but then forgot to pre register, so missed out. Thought I missed out on an easier route.

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Oh that’s good to know.

Know a couple family members with STs who were going to offer the link but then forgot to pre register, so missed out. Thought I missed out on an easier route.

The whole thing was a cluster. I expected it to be difficult but not nearly as terrible as it was. You (likely) didn’t miss out. 

Generally, I wait for the market to stabilize. I’m assuming that the prices will fall as the summer goes on. I am just not as confident as usual on that with the demand for the game. That’s why I pulled the trigger this morning. That uncertainty was causing me anxiety.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The whole thing was a cluster. I expected it to be difficult but not nearly as terrible as it was. You (likely) didn’t miss out. 

Generally, I wait for the market to stabilize. I’m assuming that the prices will fall as the summer goes on. I am just not as confident as usual on that with the demand for the game. That’s why I pulled the trigger this morning. That uncertainty was causing me anxiety.

I don’t have the stomach to wait it out when it’s something I really want to see.  I think I got a little bit of a better deal than you did but it was still a kick in the wallet.  Looking forward to the premium area amenities for sure, though.  Appears to be an awesome venue.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

yea, we are just taking the plunge and booking flights and budgeting $500/ticket....airbnb was booked night schedule came out.

5 of us going, get over $3K we may just say fug it, let's watch at a pub, and spend that elsewhere, but we will see as it goes

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

yea, we are just taking the plunge and booking flights and budgeting $500/ticket....airbnb was booked night schedule came out.

5 of us going, get over $3K we may just say fug it, let's watch at a pub, and spend that elsewhere, but we will see as it goes

Yeah, that’s the benefit of only shopping for two… 😉

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Last game in London I went to as well. I remember the queue being awful, ended up buying 4 tickets in the higher section in Wembley. Two friends ended up not going. I swear I couldn’t give away the tickets. Tried to offer them to a scalper outside the stadium and he pulled out a stack. Ended up selling them for $20 essentially.

Weirdly, this time I tried the “open loads of browser windows” tactic and hope one of them gets me lower in the queue.

It’s a cluster and no one should have to do that.

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

If it’s anything like last time, they’ll be tickets outside the stadium, 100%.

Just be patient if you can. I’ve just looked at the prices for the MLB game in London on StubHub and they’ve dropped significantly in the last week. The Bills game will do the same the close it gets to game day. I’m sure of it. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, eball said:

I don’t have the stomach to wait it out when it’s something I really want to see.  I think I got a little bit of a better deal than you did but it was still a kick in the wallet.  Looking forward to the premium area amenities for sure, though.  Appears to be an awesome venue.

I went that route as well (313). I’m not sure if it’s the same club as where you are but if so we will catch up. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BritBill said:

Just be patient if you can. I’ve just looked at the prices for the MLB game in London on StubHub and they’ve dropped significantly in the last week. The Bills game will do the same the close it gets to game day. I’m sure of it. 

Yep. I reckon so.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.