TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Completed!!!

Virgil

11 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I was tempted to go edge again, and I had a corner I liked, but Dexter and Roy are the DTs I like in this area and then I think there is a bit of a drop off. I went with Dexter over Roy because of upside and I like both guys better than the Bills pick in Benton, just because upside. 

So do I. Both are better penetrators. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, wppete said:

With the 65th selection, the Houston Texans select Tyrique Stevenson, CB, Miami.

Houston gets one of the most talented CBs in this draft to help strength a young Defense. Stevenson is a transfer from Georgia with elite CB traits. 

The Arizona Cardinals and @Doc Brownare on the clock.

@Virgil

Yep good value, good pick. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Except you ended up with Taysom Hill. Bad luck. 

Also Taysom Hill 7-2 record as starter. 5-1 on the road

Purdy 7-0 Baby! 

We are set for dyNasty mode:wub:

4 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I would love to trade up...if anyone wants to make a move to 95.

Trade me Karlaftis and a pick for Armstead

1 hour ago, wppete said:

With the 65th selection, the Houston Texans select Tyrique Stevenson, CB, Miami.

Houston gets one of the most talented CBs in this draft to help strength a young Defense. Stevenson is a transfer from Georgia with elite CB traits. 

The Arizona Cardinals and @Doc Brownare on the clock.

@Virgil

He was my pick if Dexter was gone. For the Bears he is a zone corner who fits what Eberflus wants to do. I agree with that sentiment, elite traits, like Dexter has, I am taking a shot on elite traits guys who for whatever reason didn't put it together in college, in the third round. 

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Also Taysom Hill 7-2 record as starter. 5-1 on the road

Purdy 7-0 Baby! 

We are set for dyNasty mode:wub:

Trade me Karlaftis and a pick for Armstead

I am not sure fielding a team of good-looking white guys is going to lead to a dynasty. 

Gonna have a tough time finding backs and corners. 😜

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I am not sure fielding a team of good-looking white guys is going to lead to a dynasty. 

Gonna have a tough time finding backs and corners. 😜

In fairness they have a good looking white running back already. Maybe Taysom Hill can play corner too?

• Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Does the Bills passing on Wypler in the 2nd ensure he’s the next Creed Humphrey?

Eh Wypler to me is a little small. A finesse center. Bradbury is his ceiling and Jake Brendel is probably his floor. 

In terms of the fan reaction here? The new Creed Humprey here is going to be Darnell Wright. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Seahawks (section122) are on the clock

From Doc Brown

With the 66th pick the Cardinals select B.J. Ojulari, DE, LSU

Doubling up at DE after the Will Anderson pick as the value was just too good to pass up.  Plus, the Cardinals depth at DE is awful.  Would like to see him add a little more weight to his frame but he should have an immediate impact as a pass rusher.

The Seahawks @section122are on the clock

• Like (+1) 3

What a disastrous trade down for the Seahawks.  I traded down with multiple 1t on the board and Josh Downs available as well only to watch them all fly off the board!

With the 67th pick the Seattle Seahawks select WR Tank Dell Houston.  17 tds in 2022! The Hawks need a slot receiver to complement DK and Lockett.  Eskridge hasn't been it but Dell brings big play ability with a nose for the end zone.  He was 3rd team all american and stuffed the stat sheet with 109 catches and 1398 yards.  He also is a dangerous punt returner and can free up DeeJay Dallas from that responsibility as he already is the Kick returner and #2 rb.  He is small like every other receiver in the class but is electric with the ball in his hands.

@Motorin' and the Broncos are on the clock

• Like (+1) 3

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Broncos (Motorin') are on the clock
47 minutes ago, section122 said:

What a disastrous trade down for the Seahawks.  I traded down with multiple 1t on the board and Josh Downs available as well only to watch them all fly off the board!

With the 67th pick the Seattle Seahawks select WR Tank Dell Houston.  17 tds in 2022! The Hawks need a slot receiver to complement DK and Lockett.  Eskridge hasn't been it but Dell brings big play ability with a nose for the end zone.  He was 3rd team all american and stuffed the stat sheet with 109 catches and 1398 yards.  He also is a dangerous punt returner and can free up DeeJay Dallas from that responsibility as he already is the Kick returner and #2 rb.  He is small like every other receiver in the class but is electric with the ball in his hands.

@Motorin' and the Broncos are on the clock

With the 68th pick, the Broncos select Rashee Rice, WR SMU.  @NewEra is on the clock: 69 - Rams (245) 

For the Broncos, Rice can play in the slot and outside. Hopefully giving Danger Russ a new weapon capable of matching Jerry Jeudy's early career production.  

• Like (+1) 2

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Rams (NewEra) are on the clock

With the 69th pick the LA Rams select Andrew Vorhees, OG, USC

Adding to the OL continues- we had a late 2nd rd grade on him prior to his injury and we couldn’t care less if he plays in 2023.  The Rams are just trying to stack some protection for Caleb in 2024. 

@Motorin' is on the clock again. 

• Like (+1) 3

With the 70th pick, the Denver Broncos select Zach Charbonnet, RB UCLA. 

@frostbitmic is on the clock: 71 - Saints (235) 

With Javonte Williams' season ending injury last year, 80 year old Latavious Murray was the Broncos leading rusher. The Broncos plan to make Russ's life easier and will run the ball behind McGlinchy, Powers and co... 

Charbonnet provides power, speed and a good receiving option out of the backfield. 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.