TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Completed!!!

Virgil

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

yeah I knew you’d go OT, but wasn’t sure which one.  Anton’s run blocking has been meh.  Now you have two pass blocking finesse bookend in harrison and Dillard.  Which is good for most teams.  Might have to have Bijan doing the heavy lifting in the run game while passing a bit more

I personally think Anton is going to be better at run blocking with his athleticism than people think.  

The Falcons have traded pick 44 to SF for 99, 101 and SF's 2024 2nd.

After panicking all day trying to trade up for our guy, we were certain after not being able to go get Jack Campbell that each next pick was going to make us lose the steal of the draft... however the Easter Bunny did not disappoint... just in time he has delivered to my basket:

Colonel Drew Sanders:wub: LB/DE Arkansas

Colonel Sanders adds a dynamic player to our defense to pair with Bosa and look sexy while doing it! Our offense is clearly the best in the league and we need to give them help on D. QB's are going to freeze in their tracks when they see the eye candy of Bosa and Sanders coming their way resulting in instant sacks.

@bkep32 is on the clock

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

After panicking all day trying to trade up for our guy, we were certain after not being able to go get Jack Campbell that each next pick was going to make us lose the steal of the draft... however the Easter Bunny did not disappoint... just in time he has delivered to my basket:

Colonel Sanders adds a dynamic player to our defense to pair with Bosa and look sexy while doing it! Our offense is clearly the best in the league and we need to give them help on D. QB's are going to freeze in their tracks when they see the eye candy of Bosa and Sanders coming their way resulting in instant sacks.

@bkep32 is on the clock

Definitely not the same guy I am targeting since we have Roquan Smith and Patrick Queen but nice pick. 

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

@bkep32 is on the clock

I’m confused…did you make this pick for the 49ers or the Falcons?  Oh, now I see…

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Packers (bkep32) are on the clock!!!
1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

@bkep32 is on the clock

This feels more like an apprehension. 😆

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Colonel Sanders adds a dynamic player to our defense to pair with Bosa and look sexy while doing it!

At least Drew is kinda sexy. Not like that bosted late round receiver you tried to sell me on the other day. He looked like his mother used to discipline him by whacking him round his face with a snow shovel.

• Haha (+1) 4

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

At least Drew is kinda sexy. Not like that bosted late round receiver you tried to sell me on the other day. He looked like his mother used to discipline him by whacking him round his face with a snow shovel.

Yeah I think the overall issue with this trade up is @Sherlock Holmes has no more picks, so won’t be able to draft WR Charlie Jones…maybe next draft. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

With the 45th selection In the 2023 TSW Draft the Green Bay Packers select Antonio Johnson - S, Texas A&M

Packers had some poor play on the back end this past season.  Darnell Savage has not panned out like we thought.  We love how versatile Johnson is.  He can play down in the box and is also a great blitzing safety.

@Doc Brown is now on the clock

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, bkep32 said:

With the 45th selection In the 2023 TSW Draft the Green Bay Packers select Antonio Johnson - S, Texas A&M

Packers had some poor play on the back end this past season.  Darnell Savage has not panned out like we thought.  We love how versatile Johnson is.  He can play down in the box and is also a great blitzing safety.

@Doc Brown is now on the clock

Great pick. He is a top 20 player on my board.

A very Packers pick too. No team in the NFL has spent more day 1 and 2 picks on defensive backs than Green Bay in the last 15 years.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Great pick. He is a top 20 player on my board.

Though about taking him with our 15th pick cuz of how bad the safety play was from last year, but couldn't pass up edge rusher.

1st rd - myles Murphey

2nd - jaylin Wyatt

2nd - Antonio johnson

Really like this for the Packers.  Make def stronger so that way love doesn't have to throw up 30pts a game

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

....not trying to upset the cart or rock the boat.....but just wondering why this doesn't just go all 7 rounds and allow for the trades etc that goes with it?

Cos at the pace of the last 24 hours we would finish just in time for the 2024 Draft.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.