Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

On 4/9/2023 at 7:10 AM, aristocrat said:

why even have the drag shows in schools in the first place? Just leave them out. Simple fix. They can have them all they want outside of schools. Nobody had a problem with them before outside the schools 

Whenever I hear of drag queen story hour in schools or teaching things such as CRT, I wonder what they're taking out of the school day to put this in?  its not like American public schools are knocking it out of the park teaching reading, writing, and arithmetic leaving  extra time for this other stuff.  Something's gotta give.  What is it?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Whenever I hear of drag queen story hour in schools or teaching things such as CRT, I wonder what they're taking out of the school day to put this in?  its not like American public schools are knocking it out of the park teaching reading, writing, and arithmetic leaving  extra time for this other stuff.  Something's gotta give.  What is it?

Actual education is secondary to the religion…

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Expelled TN Democrat to Be Reinstated, GOP Speaker Appears to Fold

The Democrat was booted from office after he and two others helped lead an insurrection that breached the Tennessee capitol building. Jones then used a bullhorn to lead chants on the chamber floor in solidarity with the mob. Republicans came together and voted to expel him on Thursday.

Exiled Tennessee state Rep. Justin Jones is expected to be reinstated Monday after a Republican supermajority booted him from the state Legislature last week for participating in a gun safety protest inside the chamber.

The Nashville Metro Council is voting Monday afternoon to temporarily fill the seat before a special election. It’s anticipated that Jones, 27, will earn enough votes from council members to regain his former seat. The Black freshman lawmaker is planning to then lead a march to the statehouse and return to work just as the Legislature gavels in for an evening session.

When I first saw that news it didn’t surprise me. I knew that the local councils would have the power to appoint a replacement prior to any special election (a special election is required if there are at least 12 months left on someone’s term). These deep blue areas reappointing the ousted lawmakers was always a foregone conclusion.

Still, didn’t expect the House Speaker, a Republican, to fold so quickly. According to the Washington Examiner, Jones and presumably Justin Pearson, the other expelled Democrat, will be seated.

With that said, if there is truly nothing else the GOP can do here legally and this ended up being another type of censure, I’m still fine with that. One of the things Republican voters have complained about for years is the unwillingness of their elected representatives to even try to do what is right. Sometimes you engage in battle and you end up in a stalemate, which may happen here, but I’d rather see Republicans engage than make excuses about why they must sit on their hands and do nothing. In sports, you miss every shot you refuse to take. It’s no different in politics.

Presumably, no matter what happens, Jones and Pearson will remain completely sidelined inside the legislature. That means nothing they propose will come up for a vote and they will remain banned from all committee assignments. If that’s the kind of representation their respective cities want, then so be it.

Regardless, I’d like to see if the GOP caucus and leadership in Tennessee have a few more tricks up their sleeves. I doubt this story is over.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/04/10/expelled-tn-democrat-to-be-reinstated-gop-speaker-appears-to-fold-n729385

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

if crt is such a important topic then why not teach it in a afternoon school program. im guessing no one would show up. if this gender identity crap was just legitimate subject with nothing strange going on. you'd have parental opt in sheets. if you weren't afraid of your lesson plans you'd have syllabus printed in the beginning of the year. 

they know this doesnt belong in schools. they know parents would rather their kids learn ordinary subjects or none of this would be not be forced on classes during regular times and so secretive. its very easy to see by the actions that leftists are running cover with constant excuses of why all this is necessary to do. none of it is. 

• Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

might be cuz they are rejecting MAGA...

Oli, Oli, Oxenfree....

Oh make no mistake- this religious movement has nothing to do with “MAGA”…This moment has been in the works for quite some time…👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Since being candid is a trend, splain.

The Trans ideology has its roots in 2nd wave feminism dating back to the 1920s, when the first “sex change” operation was attempted- to inevitably disastrous results…

It basically suggested that in order to eliminate inequality between the genders, biological sex had to be eradicated altogether…

Third wave feminism built upon those ideas in the 60s and 70s…And with the advancement in medicine and technology, what we are witnessing now are the fruits of 100 years of labor- something I refer to as 4th wave feminism- or the belief that there is no such thing as male or female, or that male and female are interchangeable…

So that’s why I said this ideology has nothing to do

with MAGA…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The Trans ideology has its roots in 2nd wave feminism dating back to the 1920s, when the first “sex change” operation was attempted- to inevitably disastrous results…

It basically suggested that in order to eliminate inequality between the genders, biological sex had to be eradicated altogether…

Third wave feminism built upon those ideas in the 60s and 70s…And with the advancement in medicine and technology, what we are witnessing now are the fruits of 100 years of labor- something I refer to as 4th wave feminism- or the belief that there is no such thing as male or female, or that male and female are interchangeable…

So that’s why I said this ideology has nothing to do

with MAGA…👍

This "ideology" has nothing to do with anything.  These people are nuts and will cut off theirs because of it.  It's not a place you or I wanna be...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

On 4/9/2023 at 6:13 PM, Big Blitz said:

So the marketing manager for Bud Light said it's just as I said. They're doing it for the money.

But I mean really, you sell a cheap watered down beer so people can drink it fast and get drunk.  That's why its popular with the frat boys (and girls).