Transsurrection in TN, MT, TX, IA: All the documented events that aren't happening.

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I am also for kids getting treatment but the problem is the government is involved either way. Did you not see the video of Vanderbilt hospital trying to be the trans surgery hub cause of all the money they’d make ? It’s all about profit

We shouldn’t provide treatment to people if it is profitable to do so?

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Its debatable whether trans surgery is a treatment solution or exploitation by the medical an social justice communities when it comes to dealing with children.  Along with disclosure of all potential mental and physical risks (like buyers remorse many experience) and the necessary patient consent.   

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

no we should but realize why they’re running to do this stuff and stepping over each other to do so. Rarely if ever does this type of furor work out well for the victims…the kids in this case.  Trans numbers are sky rocketing and certainly not all of them are actually trans.  

the government is involved supporting trans surgeries on kids just look at what bidens people are saying. 

trans people exist and should get help. The issue is how you treat them as it’s a mental disorder. You don’t treat all mental disorders by doing body modification do you?  There is a good percentage that end up de transitioning so what should happen to the docs if that person has had permanent body moss? 

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Its debatable whether trans surgery is a treatment solution or exploitation by the medical an social justice communities when it comes to dealing with children.  Along with disclosure of all potential mental and physical risks (like buyers remorse many experience) and the necessary patient consent.   

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

no we should but realize why they’re running to do this stuff and stepping over each other to do so. Rarely if ever does this type of furor work out well for the victims…the kids in this case.  Trans numbers are sky rocketing and certainly not all of them are actually trans.  

the government is involved supporting trans surgeries on kids just look at what bidens people are saying. 

trans people exist and should get help. The issue is how you treat them as it’s a mental disorder. You don’t treat all mental disorders by doing body modification do you?  There is a good percentage that end up de transitioning so what should happen to the docs if that person has had permanent body moss? 

Can we please actually look at what gender affirming care for minors actually is? You’re all so focused on the surgery part when that is very rare and doesn’t represent the typical case. 

Also, as to the higher rates of Transpeople, I’ll leave you with this chart

4328A8E8-4CA0-4C94-9366-988CAE57D061.webp

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Can we please actually look at what gender affirming care for minors actually is? You’re all so focused on the surgery part when that is very rare and doesn’t represent the typical case. 

we’re just saying no puberty blockers and surgeries. No permanent body damage. Not saying no to all affirming care. 

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Also, us and Canada seem to be the only countries with these massive trans numbers. Weird 

10 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

we’re just saying no puberty blockers and surgeries. No permanent body damage. Not saying no to all affirming care. 

“I’m not saying no to all affirming care, just certain ones that are approved by the medical community and really help Transpeople.”

Also, not only are puberty blockers reversible, they are used in non-trans kids for treatment of issues, allow patients to put off surgery until they are more mature, and yes, reduce the risk of suicide

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

“I’m not saying no to all affirming care, just certain ones that are approved by the medical community and really help Transpeople.”

Also, not only are puberty blockers reversible, they are used in non-trans kids for treatment of issues, allow patients to put off surgery until they are more mature, and yes, reduce the risk of suicide

https://www.transgendertrend.com/nhs-no-longer-puberty-blockers-reversible/

why are democrats for not charging kids cause their brains don’t develop until age 24 but will allow permanent body modifications? 

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

https://www.binary.org.au/new_studies_prove_puberty_blockers_are_not_reversible

13 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

https://www.etonline.com/jazz-jennings-opens-up-about-her-gender-confirmation-surgery-111747?amp

she had trouble finding a surgeon because the blockers stopped the growth and complicated the transition. What were you saying about reversible?

26 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.transgendertrend.com/nhs-no-longer-puberty-blockers-reversible/

why are democrats for not charging kids cause their brains don’t develop until age 24 but will allow permanent body modifications? 

https://www.binary.org.au/new_studies_prove_puberty_blockers_are_not_reversible

15 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.etonline.com/jazz-jennings-opens-up-about-her-gender-confirmation-surgery-111747?amp

she had trouble finding a surgeon because the blockers stopped the growth and complicated the transition. What were you saying about reversible?

So medical treatment has side effects?

This is honestly good information but doesn’t change my opinion that these decisions should be up to the patient with informed consent (and guardian if the patient is a minor).

I guess I’m just not a big government person like you, but I feel that these decisions should be between a patient and their doctor, and not their local state rep. 

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

This is honestly good information but doesn’t change my opinion that these decisions should be up to the patient with informed consent (and guardian if the patient is a minor).

I guess I’m just not a big government person like you, but I feel that these decisions should be between a patient and their doctor, and not their local state rep. 

you said it was reversible. Now they’re side effects? Ok

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

big government 

The Biden administration on Thursday proposed new regulations that would allow schools to bar transgender athletes from participating in competitive high school and college sports, but disallow blanket bans on the athletes that have been approved across the country.

The proposal was met with mixed reaction from transgender rights activists, with some saying that it provided a welcome set of protections for trans students and others saying the regulations could offer a roadmap for those who want to discriminate.

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Chemical castration is better? 

Left handers = Trans? What the heck are you talking about? You’re off your rocker man. Lolololol

Edited by HamSandwhich
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Biden WH Has Troubling Reaction to 'Tennessee Three' Expulsion Efforts After 'Transurrection'

The fallout from the Tennessee “transurrection” that took place in the Tennessee Capitol building just three days after 28-year-old transgender person Audrey Hale murdered six including three children at a Nashville Christian elementary school continues, as one of the ringleaders of the capitol storming – Democrat state Rep. Justin Jones – has officially been expelled from the House over his actions.

Jones was one of three woke Democratic state lawmakers who whipped up the outrage mob while on the House floor, with bullhorns in hand, chanting things like “no action, no peace,” aiding the far-left agitators in the gallery and in the hallway with disrupting official proceedings.

(Well now we know where Roundy got his "marching orders")

I wish I could say I was shocked to see the Biden White House again pretend that the trans community was the real victim of the Nashville mass murders, but I’m not, because they did it the very week that six innocent lives were taken by a person who identified as “he/him” and who reportedly had issues with her Christian family allegedly not accepting her LGBTQ status.

In fact, it’s almost as despicable as what the “protesters” said during the day they stormed the capitol building, with several of them holding up seven fingers to suggest that Hale was the seventh victim of the mass shooting she carried out.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/04/06/biden-wh-has-troubling-reaction-to-tennessee-three-expulsion-efforts-after-transurrection-n727645

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Biden WH Has Troubling Reaction to 'Tennessee Three' Expulsion Efforts After 'Transurrection'

The fallout from the Tennessee “transurrection” that took place in the Tennessee Capitol building just three days after 28-year-old transgender person Audrey Hale murdered six including three children at a Nashville Christian elementary school continues, as one of the ringleaders of the capitol storming – Democrat state Rep. Justin Jones – has officially been expelled from the House over his actions.

Jones was one of three woke Democratic state lawmakers who whipped up the outrage mob while on the House floor, with bullhorns in hand, chanting things like “no action, no peace,” aiding the far-left agitators in the gallery and in the hallway with disrupting official proceedings.

(Well now we know where Roundy got his "marching orders")

I wish I could say I was shocked to see the Biden White House again pretend that the trans community was the real victim of the Nashville mass murders, but I’m not, because they did it the very week that six innocent lives were taken by a person who identified as “he/him” and who reportedly had issues with her Christian family allegedly not accepting her LGBTQ status.

In fact, it’s almost as despicable as what the “protesters” said during the day they stormed the capitol building, with several of them holding up seven fingers to suggest that Hale was the seventh victim of the mass shooting she carried out.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/04/06/biden-wh-has-troubling-reaction-to-tennessee-three-expulsion-efforts-after-transurrection-n727645

It’s simply adults finally standing up and saying we are not playing these stupid games anymore, finally. I listened to the pathetic grandstanding from those being expelled and they’re racist, sexist, rhetoric calling all of the republicans everything under the sun and making them out to be the devil. Finally some sort of semblance of order brought back, some decorum, and the liberals hate that because they’re all about chaos and burning down the system

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Chemical castration is better? 

Left handers = Trans? What the heck are you talking about? You’re off your rocker man. Lolololol

Might wanna think twice about dating a left handed person…😉

Why Bud Light went all in on trans and why boycotting won't help.

CEI scores.

Corporations have been beholden to these commies for decades. It has nothing to do with actually being behind the trans movement, the trans movement  is simply a tool that if promoted in your face enough, will continue tearing the country apart faster. Rest assured if commies ever take full control, homosexuals and trans people will be among the first groups persecuted. 

It's going to get much worse folks. Wake up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

CEI scores.

Corporations have been beholden to these commies for decades. It has nothing to do with actually being behind the trans movement, the trans movement  is simply a tool that if promoted in your face enough, will continue tearing the country apart faster. Rest assured if commies ever take full control, homosexuals and trans people will be among the first groups persecuted. 

the irony of our resident *****/transphobic cult member criticizing free markets and calling us communists. You can’t make this up.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Well done NC…some top notch info right there…👍

I’ve been saying essentially the same thing- this entire movement is NOT organic…it’s coming from the top and being forced on society from global elites…Basically the same people who came up with ESG…

So, well done on spelling it all out in detail…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

CEI scores.

ITs like the evolution of corporate ownership of governance. Citizens united opened the flood gates. the left has learned/morphed into these Social PACS that are also political. And why right now the left is 100% behind it. Blackrock also has Some similar requirements for companies it invest in.

https://www.blackrock.com/corporate/investor-relations/larry-fink-ceo-letter

and unlike the 80's when most companies were private with the minority public. Now most fortune 500 are public with the sole goal of quarter over quarter profit growth. And lately it seems the controlling shareholders are these BlackRock/Vanguard investors.  

Why not though. Look at what they got elected. and the first thing he did was massive spending packages that just happen to direcly fill the coffers of these same companies.

its interesting that HRC gets most of its money from large corporations. 

https://www.hrc.org/about/corporate-partners

The Human Rights Campaign Foundation does not accept individual donations of less than $5,000 per year. It redacts the names of donors from its publicly disclosed IRS Form 990 filings, as is permitted by law. 

https://www.hrc.org/resources/corporate-equality-index

And never mind the congressional scorecard is all DEMS

https://www.hrc.org/resources/congressional-scorecard

you kind of got to give it to them to use social wedge topics to fund vs a PAC thats openly political.

Edited by Chris farley

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Mental illness and societal decay on full display… so sad…we should all be praying for these people and our country…

I think your view on these social issues comes down to whether you generally see something through the lens of objectively or subjectively. 

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think your view on these social issues comes down to whether you generally see something through the lens of objectively or subjectively. 

Bingo…👍

I keep hearing Trans activists defining “woman” as whatever you want it to be…The problem with that modern day definition is that was not the origin intent of the word in the days of early humans (to categorize humans for practical reasons)…the word had meaning and purpose…Today’s definitions have no meaning, and if they have any purpose at all, it is to bring chaos to order, with the same intention of destroying the original definition…

37 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Bingo…👍

I keep hearing Trans activists defining “woman” as whatever you want it to be…The problem with that modern day definition is that was not the origin intent of the word in the days of early humans (to categorize humans for practical reasons)…the word had meaning and purpose…Today’s definitions have no meaning, and if they have any purpose at all, it is to bring chaos to order, with the same intention of destroying the original definition…

If they can convince you words have constantly changing meaning to fit the commie narrative.

If they can truly convince you that men can become women and women can become men....

If they can convince you that saying peacefully and patriotically really means go do an insurrection....

If they can convince you that universal masking will end the pandemic despite their anointed pandemic oracle originally telling you that they are useless...

If they can convince you that black conservatives are really white supremacists...

If they convince you that the sky is green.

Then they own you.

Fully, completely own you.

With people who are fully owned by the woke commies there is absolutely zero reason to interact. They are forever lost.

48 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Bingo…👍

The Chaos theory has credibility.  And for fun, let's say I identify with being a 16th century Caribbean pirate.  I've adopted the customs, dress, and mannerisms, activities, and other traits of a pirate of that era.  I've even reached out to other people sharing a similar belief in themselves.  We've established formal and informal crews and events.  Do things together that pirates do. 

Does that make me a "real" 16th century Caribbean pirate or just some nutjob masquerading and thinking he's a pirate?  Objectively I am a 21 century American nutjob but using the criteria adopted by so called activists the answer must be an unequivocal "yes"!    

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If they can convince you words have constantly changing meaning to fit the commie narrative.

If they can truly convince you that men can become women and women can become men....

If they can convince you that saying peacefully and patriotically really means go do an insurrection....

If they can convince you that universal masking will end the pandemic despite their anointed pandemic oracle originally telling you that they are useless...

If they can convince you that black conservatives are really white supremacists...

Then they own you.

With people who are fully owned by the woke commies there is absolutely zero reason to interact. They are forever lost.

I’m reminded of Plato’s allegory of The Cave….

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Then they own you.

If Donald Trump, Tucker Carlson or Julie Kelly told you to jump over Niagara Falls - you would.

Pathetic simp 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Seems like you want to avoid some conversations 🤔

No…I just don’t have time for when people say dumb things that have nothing to do with the conversation- like you and your Trump derangement syndrome…😉

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

No…I just don’t have time for when people say dumb things that have nothing to do with the conversation- like you and your Trump derangement syndrome…😉

Oh someone REALLY wants to avoid discussing what happened in Tennesee.

26 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Does that make me a "real" 16th century Caribbean pirate or just some nutjob masquerading and thinking he's a pirate? 

or masquerading as a soldier in a militia taking on the gov't with an AR 15.  Are they real soldiers?  Which is the bigger threat?  Happy pirates day.  AAARgh.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1