The Walls be Closing

Kemp

22 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Debbie Downer with another Debbie Downer post that adds nothing to a topic.  There must be an incel forum where you can bring some real value no?

So detailed it reads like some kind of projection.

But explains the anger              

Edited by Chris farley

16 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You can never accuse him of ever saying anything in defense of Trump's criminal acts. In fact, you can never even accuse of bringing any facts at all.

If he was in a debate, the best he could muster would be, the sky is blue.

I mean, nearly all the conservatives on this board do that.  But pity him.  He's got like 6 different canned replies and, I'm telling you, he's an incel.  

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I mean, nearly all the conservatives on this board do that.  But pity him.  He's got like 6 different canned replies and, I'm telling you, he's an incel.  

A lot of people on the board just come up with an image in their mind of what a liberal is and what a liberal believes and then just assumes that of everybody who doesn't agree with them. It's a lot easier than actually reading what people say or engaging in a real debate. You can just dismiss someone as a lib who follows the MSM and therefore is always wrong even if none of that is true or relevant to the topic at hand.

For this guy in particular, that's basically his entire schtick. I don't think I've ever actually seen him engage in real conversation. It's just making assumptions about other people, eyerolling and being dismissive to anything that doesn't fit his preconceived ideas. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

And then?

This isnt the first, second, third, tenth time the same narrative was used.

If you can't see the difference between impeachments / investigations that cannot end in charges and actual indictments with more than 90 charges, then maybe you should log off for the internet for a bit.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

If you can't see the difference between impeachments / investigations that cannot end in charges and actual indictments with more than 90 charges, then maybe you should log off for the internet for a bit.

you said something about a ham sandwich?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

And then?

This isnt the first, second, third, tenth time the same narrative was used.

Then he goes to court where he'll be either found guilty or not, unless they drop the charges unlikely, so if found guilty that means prison which I'd say would mean the walls would be pretty well closed.

I suppose you'd say "Oh but he could still get elected and pardon himself," and I mean sure though that's assuming he still the candidate and the cases trying to prevent him from being on the ballot for January 6th/ trying to overturn the election don't succeed. Assuming all that he'd still have to win which honestly seems like a long shot as a convicted felon, don't see independents liking that.

Though if he did somehow pull that off there would be some irony in that he'd absolutely belong in prison for trying to overturn the 2020 election and the stuff in Georgia, which I don't know if he can pardon himself for a state crime....🤔, because all his claims about the 2020 election would be clear bull####. If he could get elected while in prison with Biden as the current President and Democrats in control of the Senate and Republicans barely  "controling" the House then how exactly is there some elaborate government conspiracy rigging the votes against him?

24 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

you said something about a ham sandwich?

There’s a difference between “can” and “is” with respect to that figure of speech.  You’ll have your answer if (when) such charges are not dismissed based on legal sufficiency grounds.  And, if sufficiency motions aren’t made, you’ll have your answer as to what Trump’s attorneys think of the quality of the evidence. 

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

There’s a difference between “can” and “is” with respect to that figure of speech.  You’ll have your answer if (when) such charges are not dismissed based on legal sufficiency grounds.  And, if sufficiency motions aren’t made, you’ll have your answer as to what Trump’s attorneys think of the quality of the evidence. 

Also, part of why that expression rings true is that federal prosecutors are often small-c conservative, only bringing cases they believe they will win. So while they evidentiary requirement for an indictment is less than that of a conviction, the evidence they can bring to bear for the cases they actually take to a grand jury is often at the level of being enough to convict at trial. If they don't think they have enough, they likely won't even take the case to the grand jury even if they could get an indictment.

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

LMAO at the bottom barrel troll calling the married dude with three kids, an incel.

LOL at the bird talking about an image of a liberal.  when in reality the birds' positions and comment validate the perception

Pretending to be married...sad.  

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

For this guy in particular, that's basically his entire schtick. I don't think I've ever actually seen him engage in real conversation. It's just making assumptions about other people, eyerolling and being dismissive to anything that doesn't fit his preconceived ideas. 

100%

I literally hear the Debbie Downer wahhh wahhh sound when I read his posts.   And it fits!   I don't think he's another resident Boomer either.  Someone that negative?  Good chance we're dealing with an incel.

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Impeachment's don't lead to indictments. They aren't a legal proceeding. Take a peak at, I don't know, Trump's impeachments for example.

Trumps charges and indictments...I've been waiting for 7 years. Any day now

4 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

LMAO at the bottom barrel troll calling the married dude with three kids, an incel.

LOL at the bird talking about an image of a liberal.  when in reality the birds' positions and comment validate the perception

Technically being married with 3 kids can cause involuntary celibacy, but what an incredibly weird thing for @Ron Burgundy to accuse anyone of, and totally out of the blue. Really makes you wonder...

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Impeachment's don't lead to indictments. They aren't a legal proceeding. Take a peak at, I don't know, Trump's impeachments for example.

Trumps charges and indictments...I've been waiting for 7 years. Any day now

...that was my point...

Also, how can you have been waiting 7 years from Trump indictments when he's only been out of office for 2 years?

• Like (+1) 1