The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

so it's the NYT 's fault he's a liar, cheat and sexual abuser and found in separate court rulings to be each of those?

btw, the AP agrees but you know, to MAGA's they're all the liars and trump is the second coming...

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-letitia-james-fraud-lawsuit-1569245a9284427117b8d3ba5da74249

Engoron found that Trump consistently overvalued Mar-a-Lago, inflating its value on one financial statement by as much as 2,300%. The judge also rebuked Trump for lying about the size of his Manhattan apartment. Trump claimed his three-story Trump Tower penthouse was nearly three times its actual size, valuing it at $327 million. 

“A discrepancy of this order of magnitude, by a real estate developer sizing up his own living space of decades, can only be considered fraud,” Engoron wrote.

On X in the wake of the ruling, Eric Trump insisted his father’s claims about Mar-a-Lago were correct, writing that the Palm Beach estate is “speculated to be worth well over a billion dollars making it arguably the most valuable residential property in the country.” He called the ruling and the lawsuit “an attempt to destroy my father and kick him out of New York.”

Under the ruling, limited liability companies that control some of Trump’s key properties, such as 40 Wall Street, will be dissolved and authority over how to run them handed over to a receiver. Trump would lose his authority over whom to hire or fire, whom to rent office space to, and other key decisions.

Giving a long explanation to someone as lazy as him is a waste.

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

***** the banks. They will do anything to screw you over. 08 crisis and nobody went to jail while millions lost homes. You on their side? That’s the wrong side

There is no shortage of corruption. Never has been. Never will be.

To excuse one of the world's greatest con artists because of this is weak.

By the way, the banks NEVER turned on Trump. They just dumped him when they got tired of his stealing from them.

A situation can exixist where both sides are bad guys.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

read what the very conservative WSJ thinks about a 2nd trump term.  but MAGA's are trying to redefine "conservative" around a fraud

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-truth-social-mark-milley-2024-election-joe-biden-a05814d4?mod=opinion_lead_pos3

Conservatives are a very dwindling herd in America.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

By the way, the banks NEVER turned on Trump. They just dumped him when they got tired of his stealing from them.

Yep, just don't criticize those of us that are questioning the banks involvement, cause it doesn't make sense.

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I've heard this for over 20 yrs

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pokebball said:

Yep, just don't criticize those of us that are questioning the banks involvement, cause it doesn't make sense.

I have never written a positive thing about the banks.

Just don't criticize those of us who point out all of Trump's crookedness.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

This...And trump has made it worse.  Biggest con men become the biggest winners!  Yeah!  He's enabled his cult to lie, cheat and riot without remorse.  But, yes, always has and always will be scumbag cheats.  I have no problem spending major effort to root them out.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Pokebball said:

For years, the Trump Organization was unable to secure financing from US banks. Given what is publicly known about their finances, I imagine there would be issues with creditworthiness and AML.

Because of this, they get their money from overseas banks, like Deutsche Bank, that have less stringent lending requirements (Deutsche Bank has been in trouble for laundering mob money in the past). These types of banks are willing to look the other way if they think they can get away with it.

So in this case, I don't feel sorry for the banks. They F'd around and they're finding out. If they acted like proper institutions this wouldn't have happened to them. However, just because their internals controls were bad enough to allow them to be defrauded doesn't excuse the people actually committing the fraud.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

read what the very conservative WSJ thinks about a 2nd trump term.  but MAGA's are trying to redefine "conservative" around a fraud

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-truth-social-mark-milley-2024-election-joe-biden-a05814d4?mod=opinion_lead_pos3

Stop spreading misinformation, disinformation, lying, or ignorance. 

The WSJ is a very moderate news source in every objective measure I’ve even seen of news polarization and the Op Ed section is as conservative or liberal as the author. 

that said yeah huge new bombshell! Donnie tweets a bunch of idiotic things. ffs you’d think the headlines would be if he didn’t. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

That’s an interesting take since it Seems their core philosophy is much more aligned with sustaining a herd, especially religious conservatives. I mean monogamy, pro life, heteronormative, community… that’s got a much more sustainable evolutionary path forward than, gender alterations, non-heteronormism, abortions and individualism. 

I mean put a bunch of liberated homosexuals, and non patriarchal feminists on island 1 and the bunch of religious conservatives and pro lifers on an island 2. 

Which new civilization are you expecting last longer? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The business community of New York. You think he should get away with fraud. Go pass a bad check and see what happens 

yeah. you aint been here in a while.

We don't do charges for small crimes anymore.

shoot, we don't charge for large crimes anymore.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Pokebball said:

It appears to me you charge Rs

thats the optics everyone outside this state is seeing. and the hordes leaving the state and/or dying cities in it.

IT would be wrong to have the judicial system make decisions based on race, sex or income.  but yet that's exactly what NYS bail reform did.  

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I shouldn't have expected you to connect the dots.  silly me...How bout victimizing legitimate businessmen going after the same real estate deals while raising legit capital but losing out to a fraud?

I'm simply helping you build your narrative

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I shouldn't have expected you to connect the dots.  silly me...How bout victimizing legitimate businessmen going after the same real estate deals while raising legit capital but losing out to a fraud?

like the bills stadium?  Big donor companies' vs women and minority owned small businesses?

ITS NY, you don't need legitimate capital. you just have to be connected.  get the massive amounts of state and federal spending.

• Like (+1) 1