The Walls be Closing

Kemp

2 hours ago, Doc said:

That's interesting.  I could that sworn that you were one of the other letters in LGBTQ...

Yup.  All of them. Or, again, none of them.

I don't care about the voluntarily returning them.  They shouldn't have them.  You see the reason why they shouldn't have them in the first place is so that they can't do anything nefarious with and/or profit from them.  So Joke voluntarily returning classified material means nothing when he's had it for 6+ years and done who knows what with it.

So, you believe all crimes are equal?

No need for a penal code.

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

So, you believe all crimes are equal?

No need for a penal code.

The crime is possessing classified material.  I don't care how they got it or lame excuses as to why they have it.  I've been consistent with this position for awhile now.  So either prosecute them all (tack on a few extra charges to Don if you wish) or prosecute none of them.

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

You know what they say about those who toss those accusations.

You mean like the one to which I responded.  Good to know...

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

The one who claimed Trump tried to grab the wheel of The Beast?  Yeah, she's real believable...

Yet, you know Rudy is lying when he says he will sue her.

Why is he lying about it?

You and I would sue her for that if it was a lie. Right?

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Yet, you know Rudy is lying when he says he will sue her.

Why is he lying about it?

You and I would sue her for that if it was a lie. Right?

I have no idea at present if he's lying.  I do know she's a liar though.

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

I have no idea at present if he's lying.  I do know she's a liar though.

If he's not lying, he will sue her, correct?

If he doesn't sue her, he's lying, correct?

The thing that you mentioned about the car she said was told to her, not witnessed, so what did she lie about?

That Rudy is a liar has been proven multiple times, including what he said about the two women at the polling place.

Edited by Kemp

23 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

If he's convicted on the documents charges, they will almost certainly come with a jail sentence. I would guess that the secret service would work with the DoC to arrange an acceptable arrangement. Would be kinda funny if there's a job of sitting in the cell with him where secret service agents take shifts.

It would add another level of comedic tragedy to the sad state of our national politics if he somehow managed to win the 2024 election!  Pardoned himself, got all these prosecutors charged, tried, and convicted for one thing or another then shipped off to Leavenworth for 20 years.  Think of the entertainment value of that?  We could start another 20 or 30 topics.  Now that would be funny.  

24 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If he's not lying, he will sue her, correct?

If he doesn't sue her, he's lying, correct?

The thing that you mentioned about the car she said was told to her, not witnessed, so what did she lie about?

That Rudy is a liar has been proven multiple times, including what he said about the two women at the polling place.

Ah, it was told to her.  Because that's all it takes, right?  An allegation?

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ah, it was told to her.  Because that's all it takes, right?  An allegation?

During the committee hearing, she said it was told to her. That's not lying, so what makes her a liar?

We have proof of Rudy admitting lying in a judicial matter.

The best part of this is you think she's telling the truth, but can't admit that here.

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

During the committee hearing, she said it was told to her. That's not lying, so what makes her a liar?

We have proof of Rudy admitting lying in a judicial matter.

The best part of this is you think she's telling the truth, but can't admit that here.

I don't care whether she recounted a lied or not, it was a lie and she repeated it without any verification.  There's little difference in the desired outcome of telling or repeating a lie.

As for her telling the truth...about what?  Being sexually harassed?  Does she have witnesses?  Sorry but #believeallwomen died years ago.

Edited by Doc