The Walls be Closing

Kemp

14 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you just can't make this shite up!  you really are a sad clown...

Oh, you got me, simp.  I'll make sure I point out your simple mistakes next time.  I've refrained several times already because I didn't want to go cheap like that but hey, when in Rome...

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

He can be impeached. If they can show that he absolutely knew about the documents, that seems like good ground for impeachment. 

Yes, impeachment.  Again there doesn't need to be proof (again, phone call impeachment) just enough circumstantial evidence.  Again claiming "I didn't know that there were classified documents next to my car in my garage that I've visited every weekend for the past 6 years" isn't a defense that will play well to most people.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Kemp said:

Calling me a partisan hack in a place where people are saying Trump thought of declassifying documents, so they were declassified is rich.

Doesn't your inability to admit a simple and well-documented fact about President Biden make it true?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

10 hours ago, Doc said:

Oh, you got me, simp.  I'll make sure I point out your simple mistakes next time.  I've refrained several times already because I didn't want to go cheap like that but hey, when in Rome...

people in glass houses...or mom's basement.  But next time your in Rome, get an artichoke...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

24 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

people in glass houses...or mom's basement.  But next time your in Rome, get an artichoke...

You forgot to capitalize the p!

you just can't make this shite up!  you really are a sad clown...

Am I doing this right?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

You forgot to capitalize the p!

you just can't make this shite up!  you really are a sad clown...

Am I doing this right?

Cool....let's Go!  btw, i was always fond of ee cummings.  You seem smarter than the avg MAGA here albeit more invasive with pm's.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Cool....let's Go!  btw, i was always fond of ee cummings.  You seem smarter than the avg MAGA here albeit more invasive with pm's.

I'm more of a Dylan Thomas guy.  Deep down I think you are (or have the capacity to be) a decent person. The PMs are me extending you the courtesy of letting you know you're acting like a garbage person while off of main street. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I think you have to be a virgin loser to PM another dude on a message board, but that's just me

Well, if it isn't the poster child for attending college out of state!  I've missed you, buddy, how have you been holding up?  Weird insults, why did you choose "virgin loser"? You can PM me the response on our private chat, I won't tell anyone.  💗

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

We don't have a private chat. Get a life, try to get laid or something, you are one creepy dude

Ok, I"ll keep it on the down low, I know big tough guys like you have an image to protect.  What are you brining over to the watch the WNBA game on Sunday?

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I think you have to be a virgin loser to PM another dude on a message board, but that's just me

Wait, are you trying to tell us something here via coded message, is this a cry for help?  Or were you just embarrassed about your Breece Hall post on the other side and needed to get out of the kitchen for a bit?

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

I'm more of a Dylan Thomas guy.  Deep down I think you are (or have the capacity to be) a decent person. The PMs are me extending you the courtesy of letting you know you're acting like a garbage person while off of main street. 

cool.  I know that deep down you were throwing in the towel for your tribe but did you need to call me a d bag?  You hurt my feelings and you cons all know that we libs are very sensitive...

53 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

no. I meant what I said, it was clear and not coded. Only virgin losers pm random dudes on a message board

i resemble that remark.  I'm not random and not a dude.  Kidding, I'm a dude.  Where'd that spunky liberal Kommando chick go?

21 hours ago, Doc said:

No, merely possessing them is enough for Joke.  He has no right to them, period. 

Do you believe refusing to return classified docs and sharing them with people without clearance is worse than returning them voluntarily?

14 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Pence, too?

There’s a lot of people here who seem to think that the Vice President of the United States doesn’t have movers. 

Like, in the waning days of each administration, the VP is frantically packing up boxes of stuff from their office. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1