The Walls be Closing

Kemp

29 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Remember when Trump beat Obama?

That must have been around the time he was studying the military history of George Washington's use of airports in the Revolutionary War. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

That must have been around the time he was studying the military history of George Washington's use of airports in the Revolutionary War. 

EDIT:  or maybe right around the time he was peddling concerns about Joe Biden's presidency spawning "World War II."

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/sep/15/trump-lawyer-jenna-ellis

“I simply can’t support him for elected office again,” Ellis said. “Why I have chosen to distance is because of that frankly malignant narcissistic tendency to simply say that he’s never done anything wrong.”

Ellis, 38, was speaking on her show on American Family Radio, a rightwing evangelical network run by the American Family Association, a non-profit that by its own description has been “on the frontlines of America’s culture war” since 1977.

Another trump follower ruins her life...

when will they ever learn?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

I am surprised that Doc is also laughing at Trump when Trump says he is running against Obama again and when Trump feared an impending second world war.

I'm laughing at the "cognitively impaired" considering Joke makes two gaffes a day on average.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm laughing at the "cognitively impaired" considering Joke makes two gaffes a day on average.

Who can forget when Biden said he beat George Washington and Ronald Reagan last year?

It's truly wonderful to watch someone question anyone's intelligence while championing a man who said America won its freedom from England because of superior air power.

What a weird spot you've twisted yourself into.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Who can forget when Biden said he beat George Washington and Ronald Reagan last year?

It's truly wonderful to watch someone question anyone's intelligence while championing a man who said America won its freedom from England because of superior air power.

What a weird spot you've twisted yourself into.

Take a look at Joke's words and actions last week.  At least I've said that I'm ready to move on from Trump.  You guys are still Joke supporters.  :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Take a look at Joke's words and actions last week.  At least I've said that I'm ready to move on from Trump.  You guys are still Joke supporters.  :lol: 

Biden stutters and makes a mistake once in a while, but he understands that George Washington didn't command an air force.

Good to hear you won't be voting for Trump in the general election.

Going third party or sitting it out?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Biden stutters and makes a mistake once in a while, but he understands that George Washington didn't command an air force.

Good to hear you won't be voting for Trump in the general election.

Going third party or sitting it out?

Yeah, sure.  "Once in a while."  LOL!

I'd prefer someone else but I'll be voting for the R nominee, whoever it is.  Just like you'll vote for that imbecile currently in Office.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Yeah, sure.  "Once in a while."  LOL!

I'd prefer someone else but I'll be voting for the R nominee, whoever it is.  Just like you'll vote for that imbecile currently in Office.

You said you had moved on from Trump.

I'm shocked that you lied.

12 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You said you had moved on from Trump.

I'm shocked that you lied.

I never said I moved on.  I said I'd rather move on.  But faced with the lunatic left, again I'll hold my nose and vote for him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The fascist mob cannot grasp people cherish individual rights and a government that actually represents them.  vs. this failure they keep trying to deflect from.

Doesn't have anything do to with the orange dude.

shoot, at this point it gets to stopping the corporate funded mob from dismantling what's left.

1 minute ago, SUNY_amherst said:

so pick someone else. You won't. trump will walk to the republican nomination easily, even if hes a convicted felon.

What else are we supposed to believe about you guys?

you already posted that you judge people by their race, age and sex. and in turn attach stereotypes based on that.

Who was convicted again?

Just now, SUNY_amherst said:

you aren't too bright. I said even IF he's a convicted felon. The republicans wont nominate their candidate until July of 2024

LMAO. 

at this point you guys are like 0-20 so far.

but maybe this time

wait, that doesn't even matter.

PACS are already suing in places like Colorado and others to keep him off the ticket.

by hook or crook.

30 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

you republicans worship trump, you will vote for him no matter what 

I'll vote for him over the wrong direction the Dems are taking this country.  Again I'd rather see someone else but if it has to be him, so be it.  A 3rd party vote is a wasted vote.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

you republicans worship trump, you will vote for him no matter what 

and you all will vote blue, no matter who. even while feeling and seeing how bad the results are.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'll vote for him over the wrong direction the Dems are taking this country.  Again I'd rather see someone else but if it has to be him, so be it.  A 3rd party vote is a wasted vote.

The policies right now are causing actual pain. Economic and crime spike causing more victims.  but that doesn't matter. it's about being on the winning team.  

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1