The Walls be Closing

Kemp

24 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Candidates you wanted or just the less to two evils?

Had no problem with either one and having grown up in NYC, I already knew Trump was a crook, liar, and sociopath, by how he stiffed the people he hired, and by his constant buffoonery.

The single worst candidate to ever seek office in my lifetime.

As I have previously written here, my buddy was in charge of loans for a major bank in NYC.

Trump came to him for a business loan. They spent a week together and my buddy denied the loan.

He later told me that Trump couldn't understand the simplest business concepts and that he was the stupidest person who ever came to him for a loan.

28 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We all have different questions, Kemp.  I am wondering why you're retroactively outraged about comments from 20+ years ago, considering only 20 seconds or so, with the narrative cut off in the middle of the dialogue.  It weird because there is no outrage, no hands raised in protest, no push back from the people doing the interview, in the actual moment.  Why do you think that is? 

As for caring about anyone but himself, I have voted for a long time on the premise that I choose the politician who is going to hurt me, or my family, less.  I don't think Obama cared one way or another about me, nor did Bush, Biden or Trump.  I know you're a Bidenista devoted to the guy, but that isn't me. 

As for the Saudis, I asked the question because I figured you would try and sneak past it and hope no one noticed. I always notice, usually let it pass, but figured this time I'd prompt you again for a reply. 

I think Biden has been in government for nearly 50 years, at the highest levels of our government, and has been one of the architects of American dependence on this shady and sketchy regime. 

https://www.state.gov/united-states-saudi-arabia-relationship-eight-decades-of-partnership/#:~:text=The United States is the,at more than %24140 billion.

I also believe he has routinely sold out the American people in pursuit of wealth and power, similar to what we see happening with the Senate hearings currently ongoing.

As for Kushner, I think the only reason you get your testes in a twist is because someone told you to be outraged at a private partnership with the Saudis, when the US government openly brags about the same type of relationship.  

I'm good with moving toward a cessation of relationship with the Saudis, but before you get to Kushner in 2020, you would be wise to clean up your own backyard first.  There's been clutter and garbage accumulating there since about 1975. 

Btw, nothing says valor and honor like lying about being present at hallowed ground as events unfolded.  

https://nypost.com/2023/09/11/biden-claims-he-was-at-ground-zero-day-after-9-11-but-his-own-book-puts-him-in-dc/

You, more than anyone else here writes a lot without addressing things. Here you have made up something entirely.

Almost everyone I knew was livid with Trump when he made his comments about 9/11, but you are free to make up whatever you want in regards to that topic or anything else.

Why is it that when there is irrefutable negative info about Trump, his supporters say look over there?

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Had no problem with either one and having grown up in NYC, I already knew Trump was a crook, liar, and sociopath, by how he stiffed the people he hired, and by his constant buffoonery.

The single worst candidate to ever seek office in my lifetime.

As I have previously written here, my buddy was in charge of loans for a major bank in NYC.

Trump came to him for a business loan. They spent a week together and my buddy denied the loan.

He later told me that Trump couldn't understand the simplest business concepts and that he was the stupidest person who ever came to him for a loan.

Curious, do you have no problem with Kamala being president?

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Nope.

What is your complaint with her?

Integrity, ethics, character

I've got two sets of metrics. The first is policy, the second is personal character. She doesn't meet either of 'em. Besides that, I don't think she's very bright.

• Agree 3

14 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I've got two sets of metrics. The first is policy, the second is personal character. She doesn't meet either of 'em. Besides that, I don't think she's very bright.

You are a Trump supporter talking about integrity, ethics and character? 

Wow! 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

You are a Trump supporter talking about integrity, ethics and character? 

Wow! 

But I'm not a Trump supporter. Never have been.

Your response to any criticism of the dems as being support for Trump is telling. This is exactly the discussion I'm having with Kemp.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

Which policies of Trump do you like?

Besides the border, I'm not sure what you might like about him policy-wise, and he did zippo to help the border crisis, so his policy had no impact.

Are you for getting out of NATO even though it has kept us out of largescale war?

If NATO goes away, Russia will march though Europe. That would be very bad for America.

He had 4 years to deliver on his many promises and came up with nothing, lying every step of the way.

He hated Obamacare, solely because he hates Obama because Obama taunted him in front of people at a dinner. 

He promised better healthcare before getting into office and on multiple occasions said he would reveal the greatest medical plan ever, in 2 weeks, but nothing ever came out.

What did he deliver on?

McConnell got Republicans the Supreme Court.

What exactly is the lure of Trump other than it's a way of saying FU to American government, which would be fine if he really was a reformer, and that's one thing he ain't?

We know her character is light years ahead of Trump. Everyone's is who isn't in the tank for him, which includes 90 something percent of Republicans in Congress.

Ditto for brightness.

Neither one is even debateable. 

Edited by Kemp
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Putin wants Trump to be the President of the U.S.

I wonder why the murderous dictator is a Trump fan.  

It's fun watching Trump fans loving Putin while claiming Russia doesn't try to help Trump.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4199247-putin-knocks-prosecution-of-trump/

Welp. we all understand the left lacks the self awareness to see how this is all being seen as the state and its puppets trying to ensure the orange guy doesnt get on the ticket.

Been that way since the illegal fisa warrant to spy on him using crap like the opinion piece you posted.

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Which policies of Trump do you like?

Besides the border, I'm not sure what you might like about him policy-wise, and he did zippo to help the border crisis, so his policy had no impact.

Are you for getting out of NATO even though it has kept us out of largescale war?

If NATO goes away, Russia will march though Europe. That would be very bad for America.

He had 4 years to deliver on his many promises and came up with nothing, lying every step of the way.

He hated Obamacare, solely because he hates Obama because Obama taunted him in front of people at a dinner. 

He promised better healthcare before getting into office and on multiple occasions said he would reveal the greatest medical plan ever, in 2 weeks, but nothing ever came out.

What did he deliver on?

McConnell got Republicans the Supreme Court.

What exactly is the lure of Trump other than it's a way of saying FU to American government, which would be fine if he really was a reformer, and that's one thing he ain't?

We know her character is light years ahead of Trump. Everyone's is who isn't in the tank for him, which includes 90 something percent of Republicans in Congress.

Ditto for brightness.

Neither one is even debateable. 

I didnt vote for Trump

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Welp. we all understand the left lacks the self awareness to see how this is all being seen as the state and its puppets trying to ensure the orange guy doesnt get on the ticket.

Been that way since the illegal fisa warrant to spy on him using crap like the opinion piece you posted.

This isn't true, but I guess never let facts get in the way of a good feeling.

• Vomit 1

11 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Hoax - Trump is running for two reasons:

1) Because people like you continue to send him money

2) Avoid jail

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Um.

I didn't say it.

Libs didn't say it.

Putin said it.

I thought that at the very least you could read. I still think you can.

Your brain can't handle when Trump and Putin share their love because you know it proves what you know deep-down.

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

I didnt vote for Trump

Who did you vote for?

Unless something unfoerseen happens, your choice in '24 is Trump or Biden. or you could throw away your vote on someone guaranteed to lose.

You could also not vote, which in a way, is also a vote.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Hoax - Trump is running for two reasons:

1) Because people like you continue to send him money

2) Avoid jail

Avoid jail is by far Reason #1.

People will send him money even if he's not running. He is no different than a phony televangelist selling holy water and promising good land in heaven, except televangelists only fleece the terminally stupid out of money.

Trump wants to be America's first dictator.

Edited by Kemp
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Who did you vote for?

Unless something unfoerseen happens, your choice in '24 is Trump or Biden. or you could throw away your vote on someone guaranteed to lose.

You could also not vote, which in a way, is also a vote.

I think I already answered you above, no?