The Walls be Closing

Kemp

22 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I think I already answered you above, no?

If you did, I didn't see it.

What I see is that you didn't vote for Trump or Biden.

Does that mean someone else or no one?

And will you do the same in '24?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quotes from Elon Musk about Trump:

“He seems kind of nuts”
“The buffoonery was not just an act”
“Trump might be one of the best bullshitters ever”
“If you just think of Trump as a sort of con-man performance, then his behavior sort of makes sense”

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Anyone who is fine with seeing Kammy being President has no business talking.

I'm sorry that not trying to overhrow a democracy is a dealbreaker for you.

If she does in the future, she's all yours.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If you did, I didn't see it.

What I see is that you didn't vote for Trump or Biden.

Does that mean someone else or no one?

And will you do the same in '24?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quotes from Elon Musk about Trump:

“He seems kind of nuts”
“The buffoonery was not just an act”
“Trump might be one of the best bullshitters ever”
“If you just think of Trump as a sort of con-man performance, then his behavior sort of makes sense”

I said no one in 16 and 20. I also said I don't know yet what i'm going to do in 24.

• Like (+1) 1

I was reading NPR this morning. its interesting how they are covering the same grand jury issuing subpoenas and filing RICO act.  Saying its the racist Attorney General weaponizing the courts to attack peaceful protesters. 

The stark contrast in reporting is hard to ignore.  and a fine example of why NPR shouldn't get a penny of tax funds or tax breaks. and its a damn shame.

https://www.democracynow.org/2023/9/6/stop_cop_city_rico_charges

Headline:

“A Political Prosecution”: 61 Cop City Opponents Hit with RICO Charges by Georgia’s Republican AG"

AMY GOODMAN: We’re beginning today’s show in Atlanta, Georgia, where the state’s Republican attorney general has announced a sweeping new RICO indictment against 61 activists and others he accuses of being part of a, quote, “criminal enterprise” to stop Cop City, a massive $90 million police training complex that’s facing widespread opposition and ongoing protests. The charges were brought in Fulton County and approved by the same grand jury that indicted former President Donald Trump and 18 of his associates on RICO, or racketeering, charges brought by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who is a Democrat.

This part is epic irony..

Yes, it certainly is a response, but I would argue that it is a response to the larger movement that has been [inaudible] as it pertains to several matters of police violence and government prejudice. It’s just a lot going on. And I think that the state has shown that they don’t have a meaningful way to respond to what the people are showing that they want, and they are choosing to use the legal process in an essentially violent way to target protesters/opponents of cop city.

"Georgia is intensifying its crackdown against opponents of Cop City, with the state’s Republican attorney general announcing sweeping indictments of 61 people on racketeering charges over protests and other activism related to the $90 million police training facility planned to be built in Atlanta. The RICO charges were approved by the same grand jury that indicted former President Trump and 18 others on RICO charges in the same county by the Democratic district attorney, and come after many of the same people were earlier charged with domestic terrorism and money laundering as part of the Stop Cop City movement, which is still seeking to block construction of the new police complex. “They are choosing to use the legal process in an essentially violent way to target protesters,"

DEVIN FRANKLIN: Yeah. It’s unclear as to whether or not members of the movement will have access to the same negotiation abilities for bonds as members of the Trump indictment did. We would certainly hope so, but it’s kind of — it’s really early in the process, and we are awaiting word of what that will look like.

Like keeping the only POC locked up longer than the rest and tens of thousand dollar bails?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Judge Cannon Enters Protective Order in Trump Mar-a-Lago Case

"On Sept. 13, Judge Aileen Cannon filed a protective order pertaining to classified information disclosed to former President Donald Trump and defense counsel in the Mar-a-Lago case. 

In July, the government filed a motion for a proposed protective order pursuant to Section 3 of the Classified Information Procedures Act “to prevent the unauthorized use, disclosure or dissemination of classified national security information and documents that will be reviewed by or made available to, or are otherwise in the possession of, Defendant and defense counsel.” Following a sealed hearing on Sept. 12, Judge Cannon granted the government’s motion."

Trump's team had asked for him to be able to retain classified materials in his possession to prepare for his defense. Instead, Judge Cannon has ruled that the defense must access the classified materials in accordance with CISO policies and that a SCIF will be made available to the defense to prepare their case.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It's going to be crazy him running for President from a jail cell 

Why? She would be a huge improvement over Trump 

Even most sane Dems don't want her as President.  Which tells us where you fall...

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

its crazy how many votes Biden got, that the exact opposite happened. 

lots of  Biden then nothing else down the ticket.

Yeah that struck me as kinda funny too but, as we all know, it was the securest election in history. 

• Thank you (+1) 1