The Walls be Closing

Kemp

9 hours ago, Kemp said:

You said you had moved on from Trump.

I'm shocked that you lied.

I will probably go 3rd party if Trump gets the nod, its time for him to go sp we can move on as a country.   But you are being a partisan hack if you expect us to believe you think Trump is as far gone as Biden. I mean come on, man, you can at least play THAT straight. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

I will probably go 3rd party if Trump gets the nod, its time for him to go sp we can move on as a country.   But you are being a partisan hack if you expect us to believe you think Trump is as far gone as Biden. I mean come on, man, you can at least play THAT straight. 

I would bet any amount of money on Biden against Trump on IQ, clarity of thought, and knowledge of the issues, not to mention honesty.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Haven't seen any comments from Trump supporters here about Trump using classified documents as note paper and giving them to people without security clearance. 

This alone is enough to put him in prison.

Is the Trumper stance going to be it never happened or that there is nothing wrong with doing that, or both?

The Walls Be Closing.

31 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I would bet any amount of money on Biden against Trump on IQ, clarity of thought, and knowledge of the issues, not to mention honesty.

I will give you #3 for sure, on a good day Biden probably has a lot of knowledge on all of the issues. But those days are getting fewer and farther between. 

#1 is silly, like him or hate him, Trump is a good deal smarter than Biden. 

#2 may ve been the case 15 years ago but those days have passed. 

Lastly, shame on you for calling Biden anything approaching honest. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

I will give you #3 for sure, on a good day Biden probably has a lot of knowledge on all of the issues. But those days are getting fewer and farther between. 

#1 is silly, like him or hate him, Trump is a good deal smarter than Biden. 

#2 may ve been the case 15 years ago but those days have passed. 

Lastly, shame on you for calling Biden anything approaching honest. 

When Biden talks about injecting poison, and that he beat Romney, and says something as stupid as

"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water.'" about Puerto Rico (plus so many other stupid statements), I'll say Biden is as stupid as Trump. 

The last few speeches by Trump are in large part incoherent, not that that is new. His speech about nuclear power is absolutely stunning in its stupidity.

If you believe Trump is more honest than ANYONE, I think you're not all there either. More likely you don't believe what you're saying.

How many thousands of lies does someone have to utter before you realize that it's probably impossible for anyone to be more dishonest than Trump. Just his lies surrounding the election are as astounding as can be.

How can anyone not yet understand that Trump is a pathological liar?

22 minutes ago, Kemp said:

When Biden talks about injecting poison, and that he beat Romney, and says something as stupid as

"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water.'" about Puerto Rico (plus so many other stupid statements), I'll say Biden is as stupid as Trump. 

The last few speeches by Trump are in large part incoherent, not that that is new. His speech about nuclear power is absolutely stunning in its stupidity.

If you believe Trump is more honest than ANYONE, I think you're not all there either. More likely you don't believe what you're saying.

How many thousands of lies does someone have to utter before you realize that it's probably impossible for anyone to be more dishonest than Trump. Just his lies surrounding the election are as astounding as can be.

How can anyone not yet understand that Trump is a pathological liar?

Kemp, let's get one thing straight: I don't think Trump is honest at all, and I never said anything close to that.  He is as full of $#lt as anyone I have ever seen.  But just because he is a lying scumbag doesn't mean Biden is honest.  He LITERALLY had to withdraw from his first presidential race for plagiarizing multiple speeches and lying about his academic  accomplishments. It's kind of been his brand in Washington for decades.  Can you admit that?  

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Kemp, let's get one thing straight: I don't think Trump is honest at all, and I never said anything close to that.  He is as full of $#lt as anyone I have ever seen.  But just because he is a lying scumbag doesn't mean Biden is honest.  He LITERALLY had to withdraw from his first presidential race for plagiarizing multiple speeches and lying about his academic  accomplishments. It's kind of been his brand in Washington for decades.  Can you admit that?  

Biden lies.

This makes him like 100% of politicians.

Every single human that has ever lived has lied.

Trump lies more than any other public figure I've ever seen.

One can be more honest than another even if they both lie.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Biden lies.

This makes him like 100% of politicians.

Every single human that has ever lived has lied.

Trump lies more than any other public figure I've ever seen.

One can be more honest than another even if they both lie.

I agree that Trump lies more, but surely can you admit that Biden is an incredibly prolific lair.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

13 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Nope.  It 100 support of team blue always. 

So Chis, what's your opinion of Trump using classified documents to write to do lists on and then giving them to someone without security clearance?

I know you can't answer, so give us some nonsense, instead.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/14/2023 at 9:50 AM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Lot's of respect for Romney, Kinzinger and Cheney.  But they'll never be in congress again...sad.  R party is dead as we knew it.

JwEM2j2.gif

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sure, you ret@rds are the grown ups.  You guys not only lie, you post the polar opposite of the truth.

Super classy, doc.  

4 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

I agree that Trump lies more, but surely can you admit that Biden is an incredibly prolific lair.

Bump for @Kemp, you must have missed my post...

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

So Chis, what's your opinion of Trump using classified documents to write to do lists on and then giving them to someone without security clearance?

I know you can't answer, so give us some nonsense, instead.

The incredible childishness of Trump still has the capacity to amaze me. I mean, I think there's nothing he could do/has done that would surprise me anymore, and then there's something like this.

I should note that the reports say that this is from an actual witness statement - evidence that we can expect to see presented at trial. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich

6 hours ago, Kemp said:

Haven't seen any comments from Trump supporters here about Trump using classified documents as note paper and giving them to people without security clearance. 

This alone is enough to put him in prison.

Is the Trumper stance going to be it never happened or that there is nothing wrong with doing that, or both?

The Walls Be Closing.

Is this something he did during or after his Presidency? It definitely sounds like the kind of stupid thing he'd do and that they'd just have to put up with like him forcing them to give Jared security clearance.