The Walls be Closing

Kemp

19 hours ago, Doc said:

I don't care whether she recounted a lied or not, it was a lie and she repeated it without any verification.  There's little difference in the desired outcome of telling or repeating a lie.

As for her telling the truth...about what?  Being sexually harassed?  Does she have witnesses?  Sorry but #believeallwomen died years ago.

Since others told of Trump’s action in the car, how did you determine it's a lie, other than you don't like it?

Since there is video evidence of Giuliani groping a woman other than his wife,  would lay my money on him being the liar.

16 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Where does it say that? There are so many words it’s hard to make out. 

But I’m sure you’re right 

As I said to someone earlier, he says it's an act of treason.

The penalty for treason is death.

The cult keeps offering up threats of violence, cult behavior, derangement and a desire for a dictatorship. 

Trump and his supporters are fine with all of this.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

59 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Since others told of Trump’s action in the car, how did you determine it's a lie, other than you don't like it?

Since there is video evidence of Giuliani groping a woman other than his wife,  would lay my money on him being the liar.

What others? 

He a lawyer and politician so obviously he's a liar.  Whether he's one in this case remains to be seen.

5 hours ago, Doc said:

What others? 

He a lawyer and politician so obviously he's a liar.  Whether he's one in this case remains to be seen.

The others who told her.

At least we can agree that Rudy is lying scum and we know who he was employed by.

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The others who told her.

At least we can agree that Rudy is lying scum and we know who he was employed by.

The others who told her...a lie?  Yeah, great.  Anyone can make up anything they want.  Repeating something that is unverified to get it out there and make it seem like the truth is little better than telling the lie yourself. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Doc said:

The others who told her...a lie?  Yeah, great.  Anyone can make up anything they want.  Repeating something that is unverified to get it out there and make it seem like the truth is little better than telling the lie yourself. 

Irony.

Yet millinois of Americans believe Trump won based on the single biggest lie in American history.

That lie has been proven.

Our democracy  is strong enough to withstand this 

At the federal courthouse in Washington, a woman called the chambers of the judge assigned to the election interference case against former President Donald J. Trump and said that if Mr. Trump were not re-elected next year, “we are coming to kill you.”

At the Federal Bureau of Investigation, agents have reported concerns about harassment and threats being directed at their families amid intensifying anger among Trump supporters about what they consider to be the weaponization of the Justice Department. “Their children didn’t sign up for this,” a senior F.B.I. supervisor recently testified to Congress.

And the top prosecutors on the four criminal cases against Mr. Trump — two brought by the Justice Department and one each in Georgia and New York — now require round-the-clock protection.

As the prosecutions of Mr. Trump have accelerated, so too have threats against law enforcement authorities, judges, elected officials and others. The threats, in turn, are prompting protective measures, a legal effort to curb his angry and sometimes incendiary public statements, and renewed concern about the potential for an election campaign in which Mr. Trump has promised “retribution” to produce violence.

https://dnyuz.com/2023/09/24/as-trump-prosecutions-move-forward-threats-and-concerns-increase/

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

https://x.com/atrupar/status/1706385626478657923?s=20

Trump explains that China sent COVID to the U.S. because they don't like him.

This makes no sense because lots of Trump supporters claim Covid was either a hoax or merely a cold.

Trump supporters don’t know where to go on this. They hate the vaccine stuff he keeps taking credit for, because Covid was “just a cold,” but it’s also simultaneously a deadly bio weapon used by China/Ukraine to kill us 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

https://x.com/atrupar/status/1706385626478657923?s=20

Trump explains that China sent COVID to the U.S. because they don't like him.

This makes no sense because lots of Trump supporters claim Covid was either a hoax or merely a cold.

isn’t the common cold part of the coronavirus family? 

42 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Over 120,000 Chinese were reported to die from the coronavirus. 

So their plan was to kill 120k of their own people just to make donald trump look bad

trump is a f*cking idiot and you are a jackass if you support him

the Chinese currently have well over a million Uyghurs in concentration camps and have sterilized the women causing their population to free fall. Do you think the Chinese are above killing 120k of their own people? I’ve got some mars property to sell you. ***** hilarious 

12 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

the Chinese currently have well over a million Uyghurs in concentration camps and have sterilized the women causing their population to free fall. Do you think the Chinese are above killing 120k of their own people? I’ve got some mars property to sell you. ***** hilarious 

Make up your mind.

Was Covid a killer or no worse than the common cold?

It can't be both.

Junior explains to Q Flynn that Ukraine is committing genocide against Russia.

The ####### doesn't fall far from the Golden toilet.

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Make up your mind.

Was Covid a killer or no worse than the common cold?

It can't be both.

Junior explains to Q Flynn that Ukraine is committing genocide against Russia.

The ####### doesn't fall far from the Golden toilet.

I’m still trying to figure out how general Flynn got as far as he did in the military we have some wackos, but they got a conceal it pretty well to get to General status

8 hours ago, aristocrat said:

where did I say it wasn’t worse than the common cold? Can you point that out? 

My mistake.

You believe Covid killed millions.

Do you think it's a bioweapon sent to kill Americans because of how much damage Trump did to China, or am I confusing you with another poster?

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-hang-mike-pence-cassidy-hutchinson-1829766

Ms, Hutchinson says Trump was yelling hang Mike Pence along with the insurrectionists.

If it's not part of her testimony, she's full of shiite.

If it's part of her J6 Committee testimony, she's telling the truth.

I know which way I'm betting.

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

its Tuesday and the walls are still standing.

the pivot to covid is par for the script.

Do you think Mark Milley committed treason and therefore should be executed?

• Angry 1