The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I fear if they don't get him this time, there's going to be a lot of mental breakdowns...

You think it would be good if he got away with 91 felonies?  He's already got got:  in the Jean Carroll case and the summary judgement in NY.  At this point he's scraping the walls with his fingernails and screaming incoherently.

Try reality sometime, "Doc"

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

58 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You think it would be good if he got away with 91 felonies?  He's already got got:  in the Jean Carroll case and the summary judgement in NY.  At this point he's scraping the walls with his fingernails and screaming incoherently.

Try reality sometime, "Doc"

In any case, load up on the anti-depressants (have someone write you a script for them) and/or pot.

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Doc said:

In any case, load up on the anti-depressants (have someone write you a script for them) and/or pot.

Thanks for your concern. This is fun.  Not sadness.  Anger at you MAGA's?  Sure.  I can't say it to folks I know so I'm saying it to you all.  Therapy.  Catharsis.  Not yet Zen but sometimes I get there with yoga or a really good shot or, a good road trip., dancing, great music, a big Bills win, the horizontal mambo....  In between, I have you...Bless your little heart tho...

There truly is no bottom.

It's difficult to imagine that anyone would vote for him, but stupid and evil is a constant.

Hey Doc, since you can't defend what's in this post all you have is denying its truth.

But even if it becomes a universal truth, you will still defend him, because you stand for nothing other than him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Thanks for your concern. This is fun.  Not sadness.  Anger at you MAGA's?  Sure.  I can't say it to folks I know so I'm saying it to you all.  Therapy.  Catharsis.  Not yet Zen but sometimes I get there with yoga ofr a really good shot or, a good road trip., dan king, the horizontal mambo....  In between, I havre you...Bless your little heart tho...

Anger is sadness that has nowhere else to go. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Anger is sadness that has nowhere else to go. 

Seriously. I s that your learned opinion?   Once again, bless your heart.  I'm good.  Really.  An artist is coming to stay with us for 3 days while she paints outside murals.  Looking forward to it.  No idea what she looks like but hopefully she's interesting.  Odds are she's liberal.

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Seriously. I s that your learned opinion?   Once again, bless your heart.  I;'m good.  Really.  An artist is coming to stay with us for 3 days while she paints outside murals.  Looking forward to it.  No idea what she looks like but hopefully she's interesting.  Odds are she's liberal.

Then odds are she's ugly.  I'm not sure you're going to find much there to cure your sadness, er, anger.

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1