The Walls be Closing

Kemp

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The aussie has reportedly been interviewed by Smith's people several times.  He hasn't denied that.  Not sure if he confirmed it.  If it weren't true, I'm sure he'd deny it out of self preservation from harassment....

Im not as any good lawyer would tell him not to confirm or deny anything.

its been years of unsourced stories being BS when all said is done. at this point nothing is valid without one.

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

its been years of unsourced stories being BS when all said is done. at this point nothing is valid without one.

Well, the current Aussie pm denies being told the info by Pratt.  Doesn't deny that Pratt had it.  But I couldn't convince you if I had video of it.....Jan 6....

https://www.9news.com.au/national/donald-trump-talked-australia-billionaire-anthony-pratt-us-nuclear-submarines/d93dd973-9838-48cc-b437-c057d24b67d8

16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Paging @B-Man.  Paging @B-man.  So same question:  Do you think it was appropriate for trump to discuss US nuclear subs with an Aussie Billionaire?

Fine, quit holding your breath like a two year old.

No.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with President Trump discussing U.S. nuclear subs with an Australian who is inquiring about them buying US subs.

Unless Classified info was given.

Jack Smith has NOT charged President Trump with anything regarding this discussion, so it is common sense that he didn't.

Also if you had actually read the story you would have seen that our ally (Australia) has routinely had observers in our submarines.

This is just another Trump story being released to make you folks dance.

and you are dancing away.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Fine, quit holding your breath like a two year old.

No.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with President Trump discussing U.S. nuclear subs with an Australian who is inquiring about them buying US subs.

Unless Classified info was given.

Jack Smith has NOT charged President Trump with anything regarding this discussion, so it is common sense that he didn't.

Also if you had actually read the story you would have seen that our ally (Australia) has routinely had observers in our submarines.

This is just another Trump story being released to make you folks dance.

and you are dancing away.

Yeah, I disagree strongly.   And so do the aussies, like the past PM

Malcolm Turnbull, whose prime ministership overlapped with the start of Trump's term, issued a statement denying he was one of the three former Australian PMs mentioned.

He did say, though, that Trump questioned him about why Australia had decided to buy French rather than US-made submarines.

Stop evading direct questions like an ignoramus

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

Geez, this Callahan dude answers everything with eye rolls.  And when he uses prose, it's vague, often irrelevant and unconvincing.  Strange poster.  Reminds me of someone tho....

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

I did answer it.

The fact that it doesn't meet you preconceived bias is not my problem.

594a21e2-a504-4831-aced-11e125bbab96.jpg

After the second request and after you demanded I stop holding my breath like a 2 year old...geez, you're so damn clever.

• Eyeroll 1

I think it's several dozen warheads.  It's wel known for years that they have at least 12 misses (Revell models) and each has several  warheads (internet).  Haven't the Russian and US subs bumped into each other before?

Edited by Wacka
forgot to proofread

Judge trump cannon has shifted some of the walls to the right....

https://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=103788426

Special counsel Jack Smith's 's office said in a recent filing that some documents are so sensitive that they cannot be stored in a secure facility in Florida with the other documents in the case. Smith's team has told the court that the documents can be made available in a secure facility in Washington, D.C., for review.

Trump pleaded not guilty in June to 37 criminal counts related to his handling of classified materials, after prosecutors said he repeatedly refused to return hundreds of documents containing classified information ranging from U.S. nuclear secrets to the nation's defense capabilities, and took steps to thwart the government's efforts to get the documents back.

The trial is currently set to begin on May 20.

7 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's at least good to hear that you don't believe the charges of bribery against Joe Biden.

That story doesn't even have an anonymous source.

5 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

LOL, Giuliani's lawyers quit due to not being paid.

Giuliani's Entire Fulton County Legal Team Withdraws | The Epoch Times

Little doubt that Rudy's going to jail.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

Smith never charged Trump with any crimes associated with his conversations with Pratt.

Is that because Smith is reluctant to charge Trump with crimes? Hardly.

And it’s not as if the case would be difficult to make, either; a witness at Mar-a-Lago apparently heard Pratt relate the conversation to others at the club within minutes of speaking to Trump, and then the documentary evidence from Pratt’s emails would cement the charges.

If Smith isn’t charging Trump over the conversation with Pratt, we can assume it’s because no crime got committed. In fact, that’s what we should assume, especially with a prosecutor as aggressive as Smith.

The New York Times at least hints at some skepticism about the claim:

Even though Mr. Pratt has been interviewed by prosecutors, the people familiar with the matter said, it remained unclear whether Mr. Trump was merely blustering or exaggerating in his conversation with him.

Joe Hockey, a former Australian ambassador to the United States, sought to play down Mr. Trump’s disclosures to Mr. Pratt in a phone interview on Thursday.

“If that’s all that was discussed, we already know all that,” Mr. Hockey said. “We have had Australians serving with Americans on U.S. submarines for years, and we share the same technology and the same weapons as the U.S. Navy.”

So why is this leaking out now? Apparently, Smith’s team has Pratt on its witness list for the classified documents/obstruction trial:

According to another person familiar with the matter, Mr. Pratt is now among more than 80 people whom prosecutors have identified as possible witnesses who could testify against Mr. Trump at the classified documents trial, which is scheduled to start in May in Federal District Court in Fort Pierce, Fla.

I’d guess that Smith will have a very difficult time getting Pratt on the witness stand without an indictment over the conversation.

Otherwise, this is irrelevant; the indictment is about classified material retention and obstruction of a grand-jury subpoena, not a lack of self-control in conversations.

Both ABC and the NYT report from their sources that Pratt was never shown any classified documents. If Smith wants Pratt to testify, then he’d have to charge Trump over their conversation.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023/10/06/abc-trump-passed-nuclear-sub-info-to-australian-member-of-mar-a-lago-n582776

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/05/us/politics/trump-nuclear-submarine-classified-documents.html

Then it's a non-story.  Otherwise...he'd have been charged.

• Like (+1) 1