The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 hour ago, 49er Fan said:

Well at least Rudy foreshadowed himself “being made a fool of”:

”Over the next 10 days, we get to see the machines that are crooked, the ballots that are fraudulent, and if we’re wrong, we will be made fools of. But if we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail. Let’s have trial by combat. I’m willing to stake my reputation, the President is willing to stake his reputation, on the fact that we’re going to find criminality there.”

The problem is when they're wrong they just say they were right and a great many conservatives believe it. 

That's part of why it's important for them to be held accountable.  

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The problem is when they're wrong they just say they were right and a great many conservatives believe it. 

That's part of why it's important for them to be held accountable.  

Stop calling them conservatives.

There is nothing about these folks that resembles traditional conservatives, for example, wanting less government spending.

Conservatives have been replaced by a cult.

That is made obvious because no matter what he says or does, they either agree out loud or go mute.

• Like (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Stop calling them conservatives.

There is nothing about these folks that resembles traditional conservatives, for example, wanting less government spending.

Conservatives have been replaced by a cult.

That is made obvious because no matter what he says or does, they either agree out loud or go mute.

I agree.  Don't know if cult is the right word but not sure what else fits.  They surely have abandoned or maybe temporarily forgotten their supposed ideals.  All for Trump.  They love to say he broke us but it's clear he either broke them or brought out their inner crazy. Boggles the mind.  Cutting off their nose to spite their face.

• Eyeroll 1

9 hours ago, wnyguy said:

I had a leg cramp.

Well, at least you didn’t claim bone spurs

7 hours ago, 49er Fan said:

Well at least Rudy foreshadowed himself “being made a fool of”:

”Over the next 10 days, we get to see the machines that are crooked, the ballots that are fraudulent, and if we’re wrong, we will be made fools of. But if we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail. Let’s have trial by combat. I’m willing to stake my reputation, the President is willing to stake his reputation, on the fact that we’re going to find criminality there.”

It’s easy to stake your reputation whenever you gave it up along time ago

On 8/2/2023 at 1:51 AM, John from Riverside said:

No, that’s not what I’m saying

He absolutely should be indicted. He’s guilty of all of it, but the person that is presiding over the case should be impartial and just look at the facts whenever she makes statements like that it sounds like she’s already pre-judged him unless this is not the judge that would preside over the case?

Bump for JFR.

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh, that’s why? LOL

Then why is this MAGA nutter so upset?

I think the whole thing is hilarious so someone is not supposed to be criminally charged if they have been a republican president that’s what they’re trying to say so they’re going to try to go after Fanny Such a funny name because she has got a big ass lol.

Every person in this government has got political feelings, one way or the other. You can’t sit there and cry because Fani Willis has leanings that are not to your liking

What will matter is the evidence if she’s got it does not matter whether or not Trump is a Democrat or Republican he’s just a man that has, or has not committed a crime. Let the evidence play out.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh, that’s why? LOL

Then why is this MAGA nutter so upset?

They really have a muzzle on Fani Willis right now, don't they. How does her Twitter look right now? How bout her Facebook. I know you keep an eye on these things.

Has she posted about any political rallies or fundraisers lately? 

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, TSOL said:

They really have a muzzle on Fani Willis right now, don't they. How does her Twitter look right now? How bout her Facebook. I know you keep an eye on these things.

Has she posted about any political rallies or fundraisers lately? 

Any decent lawyer would be submitting that as evidence in said trial. and then would be using it for appeals after..

Trump and his minions are simply out of their element, up against people who aren't like the corrupt or weak schmucks they’ve had to deal with in the past. As for Trump, he has zero experience with this - accountability - and it's going to kill him, literally.  I don't give him more than a few years before he's gone.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Trump and his minions are simply out of their element, up against people who aren't like the corrupt or weak schmucks they’ve had to deal with in the past. As for Trump, he has zero experience with this - accountability - and it's going to kill him, literally.  I don't give him more than a few years before he's gone.

How about a wager on who is dead first: Joke or Trump.  In?

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Any decent lawyer would be submitting that as evidence in said trial. and then would be using it for appeals after..

The state always seems to manage to fûck stuff like this up, don't they? Private lawyers seem to get much better results in big complicated high profile cases like these. 

I hope the libs are ok when all this is said and done 

Edited by TSOL
Sp
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

I don't give him more than a few years before he's gone.

How?  

BTW, talking about the DA's open biases on social media.  

Not trump or when he will be gone?

Just now, TSOL said:

The state always seems to manage to fûk stuff like this up, don't they? Private lawyers seem to get much better results in big complicated high profile cases like these. 

I hope the libs are ok when all this is said and done 

Some of the most glorious days in social media have been when their witch hunts fail, and they just cry to the sky blaming whatever blue anon story PACS promoted.

2 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

The unspoken story is that many, many republicans are tired of defending him and will be thrilled when he is either locked up or dead. They are all cowards, too timid to voice their opposition to Trump, and too afraid to leave the cult.

Just now, Andy1 said:

The unspoken story is that many, many republicans are tired of defending him and will be thrilled when he is either locked up or dead. They are all cowards, too timid to voice their opposition to Trump, and too afraid to leave the cult.

When will Dem cult followers come to the same realization about Joke and their party?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

When will Dem cult followers come to the same realization about Joke and their party?

Weak. Most Dems would love to vote for an option other than old Joe but Joe is the only choice we got. Biden is about the least radical choice there is in the Democratic Party. Democratic Party is also not a cult, following one person with flags, hats and shirts. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Some other people will follow his script and talk about doing what many millions think needs to be done. 

Hopefully the next one is better at executing the agenda.

1 minute ago, Andy1 said:

Weak. Most Dems would love to vote for an option other than old Joe but Joe is the only choice we got. Biden is about the least radical choice there is in the Democratic Party. Democratic Party is also not a cult, following one person with flags, hats and shirts. 

definitely not a cult that just accepts whatever the leadership tells them is fact.  never daring to speak out of line for fear of being tossed from the mob. and we all know how the mob treats the minority.

I definitely don't remember mobs of them wearing pink "*****" hats or being told to protest an astroturf narrative in the middle of a worldwide pandemic where we were not even allowed outside.  

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

I definitely don't remember mobs of them wearing pink "*****" hats or being told to protest an astroturf narrative in the middle of a worldwide pandemic where we were not even allowed outside.  

Chris, you lost me here. I have no idea what you are talking about. You a Covid is fake guy?

8 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

It wasn’t that long ago that the usual posters here were gleefully posting polling showing that most Dems didn’t want Biden to run. 

Now it’s a cult where they have blind obedience to Biden?

Doesn’t make much sense to me. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Chris, you lost me here. I have no idea what you are talking about. You a Covid is fake guy?

just pointing out it cultist behavior doesn't have to be one guy, can be a group as well.

And how deep do you have to be in an illogical looptop to believe the world is in a worldwide epidemic and we need to isolate, shut everything down. but not worry about protesting.  you got to be deep in the propaganda for that one not to at least make you think twice. critical thinking skills are not a bad thing..

Covid is real, science proves that. 

The social and government response to it, is what was not following science or facts. 

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It wasn’t that long ago that the usual posters here were gleefully posting polling showing that most Dems didn’t want Biden to run. 

but yet 80+ millions of you not only voted for him. but 100% support everything he does and says since.

Just now, Chris farley said:

just pointing out it cultist behavior doesn't have to be one guy, can be a group as well.

And how deep do you have to be in an illogical looptop to believe the world is in a worldwide epidemic and we need to isolate, shut everything down. but not worry about protesting.  you got to be deep in the propaganda for that one not to at least make you think twice. critical thinking skills are not a bad thing..

Covid is real, science proves that. 

The social and government response to it, is what was not following science or facts. 

They are the FAFO'ers 

Idk if it's a cult or what but it's definitely a large contingent of followers 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It doesn't seem like oh 2018/19 when democrats had no problem questioning Joe Biden's fitness to run for President.

Now he's in better shape than he was a decade ago and has merely lost his fastball?

Doesn't make much sense to me. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It doesn't seem like oh 2018/19 when democrats had no problem questioning Joe Biden's fitness to run for President.

Now he's in better shape than he was a decade ago and has merely lost his fastball?

Most Dems would probably prefer somebody else run. But because we have a two-party first-past-the-post system, nobody is going to want to challenge an incumbent in the primaries. So Biden is the only realistic option. Sucks, but it is what it is.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I remember republicans saying Hillary was unfit to run and on her death bed when she had pneumonia. 

In a passionate appeal to the judge, Biggs, clad in an orange prison jumpsuit, said that “I know that I have to be punished and I understand,” but added “please give me the chance, I beg you, to take my daughter to school and pick her up.”

Edited by Kemp
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

In a passionate appeal to the judge, Biggs, clad in an orange prison jumpsuit, said that “I know that I have to be punished and I understand,” but added “please give me the chance, I beg you, to take my daughter to school and pick her up.”

Fairly significant downward departure from the guidelines and what the government was seeking. Guy is very lucky.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

especially ones that had their ballot harvested, delivered for them.

Some of these libs are so nervous about this election they probably have live up to the minute polling data apps on their home screens 😂

• Like (+1) 1