The Walls be Closing

Kemp

11 minutes ago, TSOL said:

They are trying to drain his money, and his will to campaign. This case is too emotionally charged for too many people, can he get a fair trial? 

This is a legitimate question. 

Can they find an impartial jury? An impartial judge?

They are trying to enforce the law. He's doing just fine in the money department. He can always get more donations from his supporters if needed.

The overwhelming majority of Americans aren't so tuned into politics as the people who spend time reading and consuming news and posting on message boards. They will be able to find an impartial jury. Citizens selected for juries tend to take their oaths seriously. I am reminded of the MAGA juror on the Manafort trial. She said she "left her red hat in the car" and voted based on the facts of the case. 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

“A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey.”

“Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others — There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election.”

“They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!”

I may have to tune in to this one, never can get enough laughs.

Trump has been keeping evidence that exonerates him a secret?

Yeah, that makes sense, although his supporters when they hear what he has to say, will tell us it is proof of his innocence, because when your cult leader speaks, you'd best parrot it.

17 minutes ago, TSOL said:

They are trying to drain his money, and his will to campaign. This case is too emotionally charged for too many people, can he get a fair trial? 

This is a legitimate question. 

Can they find an impartial jury? An impartial judge?

Couldn't you make the same argument for any politician in any state?

Do you think Trump would get a fair trial in West Virginia?

14 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

must interrupt this riveting back and forth to address something of the upmost importance...

it's Xanadu, not Zanidoo.

...ok back to your regularly scheduled partisan-fest.

To be fair, I had already addressed that.

14 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

I don’t see a “if the glove doesn’t fit, you must acquit” moment for Trump in any of these trials.  The evidence detailed in the indictments is so overwhelming it’s astounding. 

It was overwhelming against OJ, but jury nullification set him free.

That's Trump's only chance at avoiding prison.

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

They are trying to enforce the law. He's doing just fine in the money department. He can always get more donations from his supporters if needed.

The overwhelming majority of Americans aren't so tuned into politics as the people who spend time reading and consuming news and posting on message boards. They will be able to find an impartial jury. Citizens selected for juries tend to take their oaths seriously. I am reminded of the MAGA juror on the Manafort trial. She said she "left her red hat in the car" and voted based on the facts of the case. 

Beyond delusional..

But that's why you're the King!

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Beyond delusional..

But that's why you're the King!

If he committed a crime, he should be charged.

Just like Trump, Rudy, etc.,

Understand, yet?

13 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

And when the defense presents evidence of voter fraud? What then? 

He truly believed that votes were manipulated in a very very tight and importance election for the presidential office, it doesn't get more serious than that. 

I'm kind of glad he turned over every stone to be certain the results were legitimate. 

This case is too emotionally charged, there are holes in the prosecutions case. 

I vote for mistrial 

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

“A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey.”

“Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others — There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election.”

“They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!”

I may have to tune in to this one, never can get enough laughs.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Trying to commit crimes remains illegal, no matter what you believe and no matter now much your leader claims otherwise.

Now you folks are squealing like pigs and your god continues to lash out at everyone.

He spent a lifetime stealing in corporate life. The rules are different when you commit these types of crimes.

He can't just say F you to this stuff and walk away.

The Walls Be Closing.

He's not my Leader.

I'm not a "you folk", whoever that is.

My God is God.

Go annoy someone else. You don't comprehend very well.

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

That'll probably be the part of the trial where the Judge tells Trump that a piece of paper with "Voter Fraud" written in crayon doesn't count as evidence, and they'll move on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

He tried to follow up, but was stopped.

President Trump told the White House counsel in the spring that he wanted to order the Justice Department to prosecute two of his political adversaries: his 2016 challenger, Hillary Clinton, and the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, according to two people familiar with the conversation.

The lawyer, Donald F. McGahn II, rebuffed the president, saying that he had no authority to order a prosecution. Mr. McGahn said that while he could request an investigation, that too could prompt accusations of abuse of power. To underscore his point, Mr. McGahn had White House lawyers write a memo for Mr. Trump warning that if he asked law enforcement to investigate his rivals, he could face a range of consequences, including possible impeachment.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The story comes from his own lawyer.

You, like all of his cult members are always unaware of reality or lying.

And it's always incredibly easy to catch you.

You don't read my posts , do you.

What's with the name calling?  Very juvenile.

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

He's not my Leader.

My God is God.

Sorry I mistook you for a Trump supporter.

Who will you be voting for in '24?

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Morons? Morons? Hey! The preferred pronoun is “Deplorable”. 

I say tomato, you say tomahto.   we all say cameltoe!  x for the gbtq's of course.  the L's are in....

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You had a 7/10 chance of being right!  my math is improving.

20 minutes ago, snafu said:

He's not my Leader.

My God is God.

now you don't want to play?

24 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I'm kind of glad he turned over every stone to be certain the results were legitimate. 

Me too! x for the jan 6 shite...

Edited by redtail hawk

19 minutes ago, TSOL said:

He truly believed that votes were manipulated in a very very tight and importance election for the presidential office, it doesn't get more serious than that. 

This case is too emotionally charged, there are holes in the prosecutions case. 

I vote for mistrial 

If he's actually able to prove there was voter fraud (which he won't), it doesn't make him not guilty of committing crimes.

If your neighbor actually did steal your stuff, it doesn't mean you can't be convicted for breaking into their house to get it back.

There are legal recourses for when you believe there were issues with an election. Trump used those. He lost. That doesn't give him permission to commit crimes.

• Like (+1) 1

What gets me is the fact they know they’re above the law .. Hillary Clinton goes on Maddow to laugh about this.  

Its highest level of gaslighting I’ve ever seen. 

Democrat politicians will get indicted soon.. and not because Republican DA’s have the balls to do it, but because they’re going to be forced to by the base .. and honestly, I’m here for it. 

I have zero faith in any of our institutions any longer.   All I want is for them to be weaponized against those I dislike as well. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Back in the old days it was incredibly rude to ask someone that 

back in the old days, half the population weren't morons (deplorables)

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

What gets me is the fact they know they’re above the law .. Hillary Clinton goes on Maddow to laugh about this.  

Democrat politicians will get indicted soon.. and not because Republican DA’s have the balls to do it, but because they’re going to be forced to by the base .. and honestly, I’m here for it. 

I have zero faith in any of our institutions any longer.   All I want is for them to be weaponized against those I dislike as well. 

Me too. clean house and use killer rat traps.  the ones with a dowel covered in peanut butter (or money) over a bucket of water would serve us well.

Edited by redtail hawk

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Who exactly did Trump cut taxes for again?

Every tax payer and was not supported by corporate funded pacs.  Most of which have vanguard and black rock as the largest investors. 

Most corporations are not fortune 500.  But the fortune 500 support blue

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

back in the old days, half the population weren't morons (deplorables)

Thinking and giving loans for higher education to everyone and anyone had severe consequences.    Like the college bubble and current insane cost of it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Every tax payer and was not supported by corporate funded pacs.  Most of which have vanguard and black rock as the largest investors. 

Most corporations are not fortune 500.  But the fortune 500 support blue

that's a very bad realization for MAGA's but kudos on the recognition...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

22 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The way things look to be going, most likely my wife, again. She got my vote in ‘16 and in ‘20.

She’s a born-and-raised NYC liberal Democrat, by the way.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:
7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Thinking and giving loans for higher education to everyone and anyone had severe consequences.    Like the college bubble and current insane cost of it. 

when did half the population have advanced degrees?  It's just that those that didn't had some common sense.

3 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Goal post move. If talking stimy, research and see if how much went to blue districts vs states.

anything on your comment on the chips bill?

I wasn't talking the stimulus, I was talking IRA. I'm not surprised more stimulus went to blue states, though, considering more people live in blue states. 

Regarding the CHIPS bill, we've seen $166 billion in investment. It's getting to the point where it's a problem staffing all the new factories. 

https://www.eenewseurope.com/en/us-chips-act-sees-166bn-of-semiconductor-investments/

1 minute ago, snafu said:

The way things look to be going, most likely my wife, again. She got my vote in ‘16 and in ‘20.

How's her foreign policy?

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Trying to commit crimes remains illegal, no matter what you believe and no matter now much your leader claims otherwise.

Now you folks are squealing like pigs and your god continues to lash out at everyone.

He spent a lifetime stealing in corporate life. The rules are different when you commit these types of crimes.

He can't just say F you to this stuff and walk away.

The Walls Be Closing.

You could save a lot of space on this board if you didn't double space your useless drivel.  Walls be Closing?  What is that?  Some sort of attempt at Ebonics? You must have skipped English classes in Juvie.  What a mess.  

12 minutes ago, SCBills said:

She didn't do anything illegal and it seems you don't know what gaslighting means.

The base of Trump supporters can force indictments?

You don't seem to have a grasp on how that works either.

27 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Lots of people who dislike Biden will be voting for him in ‘24. 

They’re not Biden supporters.. they’re anti (insert GOP).  

Personally, I’ll vote for any Republican over the vax mandate geriatric pos.  

The only candidate I actually support is Ron DeSantis.  

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, snafu said:

Kudos.

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

You could save a lot of space on this board if you didn't double space your useless drivel.  Walls be Closing?  What is that?  Some sort of attempt at Ebonics? You must have skipped English classes in Juvie.  What a mess.  

Thank

you

for

your

input.

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Lots of people who dislike Biden will be voting for him in ‘24. 

They’re not Biden supporters.. they’re anti (insert GOP).  

Personally, I’ll vote for any Republican over the vax mandate geriatric pos.  

The only candidate I actually support is Ron DeSantis.  

Then you should be rooting for a Trump conviction.

That's Ron's only chance.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

She didn't do anything illegal and it seems you don't know what gaslighting means.

The base of Trump supporters can force indictments?

You don't seem to have a grasp on how that works either.

You could absolutely indict Hillary, Biden or Abrams for any myriad of things if we’re applying the Trump standard.  

Do you know how indictments work?

And, yes, as we’ve seen … emotion driven attacks work, and Republican DA’s will eventually feel pressure from the people they represent to fight back.  

You don’t seem to have a grasp on what sowing/reaping entails. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, snafu said:

She’s a lover, not a fighter.

the best kind but simultaneous can be interesting.

9 minutes ago, Irv said:

so is that 1 or 2 points for your side?  I'm thinking an extra point without the TD.

Edited by redtail hawk

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

so is that 1 or 2 points for your side?

Square root of nine.  Were you in Juvie with 'ol Kempster?  

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You could absolutely indict Hillary, Biden or Abrams for any myriad of things if we’re applying the Trump standard.  

Do you know how indictments work?

And, yes, as we’ve seen … emotion driven attacks work, and Republican DA’s will eventually feel pressure from the people they represent to fight back.  

You don’t seem to have a grasp on what sowing/reaping entails. 

I was referring to your annoyance at Hillary smiling.

Trump tried to have Hillary indicted and was told there was no legal basis for it.

The Pubs are already doing what you want with Hunter. Rejoice!

Sowing/Reaping begins when?

Before the 49 investigations of Hillary or after?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

so is that 1 or 2 points for your side?  I'm thinking an extra point without the TD.

The thread title is based on New York Knick Sugar Ray Richardson being asked by a reporter what was wrong with the Knicks.

His response

"The Ship Be Sinking".

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yup.  we took algebra together, right Jack?

I aced all of my math classes in high school.

In college, I aced Statistics and Probability. Same for the first year of calculus.

After that my attentions turned to more fun things and I had to drop my 2nd term of calculus or fail it.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I aced all of my math classes in high school.

In college, I aced Statistics and Probability. Same for the first year of calculus.

After that my attentions turned to more fun things and I had to drop my 2nd term of calculus or fail it.

I did calc in HS but opted for a calc light chem major- needed the A's.  Then in grad school I took P Chem kinetics and just memorized the equations...still have no idea how kinetics work in chemistry.  The prof was Greek and I understood about 1/3 of the words but if my mind worked that way, I'd have followed the numbers and symbols on the blackboard.  Plus there was this cute Organic Chemist from the UAE in my class.  No headscarf.  Oh well....

amazingly this showed up on a search.  look at the site name:

https://jesusconsultancy.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Laidler_ChemicalKineticsandtheoriginsofPhysicalChemistry.pdf

Edited by redtail hawk

12 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The thread title is based on New York Knick Sugar Ray Richardson being asked by a reporter what was wrong with the Knicks.

His response

"The Ship Be Sinking".

1965 called.  It wants it's cliches back.  What a mess.    

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1