Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I am not sure about that but could add it to a want. David fits that bill too. I really think they are fine at Mike with Bernard and Dodson. 

We constantly go into the Draft with the Offensive equivalent of Bernard/Dodson as the pre-draft answer to a position, and hardly anyone bats an eye … yet if we do it on defense at LB of S (the two least important positions in modern defense) the sky is falling for some folks..

Edited by SCBills

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

What is really interesting to me. Both Bills signings came out of nowhere. No rumors no leaks nothing before it happened. There are still a lot of players out there so I think people need to relax a bit. The restructures were not for Harty and McGovern only when you look at their cap hits. 

additionally this is the first year since I can remember bills went this late into the offseason without having to cut someone for space (there are a number of players that can fit this bill too). 

still very very early. And to date Bills STILL Favored to win the AFCE 

Just like last year when they signed Von out of nowhere. No one saw that coming. Ian Rapoport talked about it on the Pat Mcafee show right after the signing that there was a mystery team that no one knew of. At the 2:23 mark is where he talks about it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

I am not sure about that but could add it to a want. David fits that bill too. I really think they are fine at Mike with Bernard and Dodson. 

Getting David would make what we have done in free agency so far a success in my book. 

Better MLB for less money

Speed at WR to keep teams honest

OL depth, possible 💎 in the rough

Additional possibilities that would take me from 6 to midnight:

- Add Hopkins for a 3rd round pick

- Poyer comes back for another year or 2

- Gronk unretires to bring a SB to his hometown Buffalo Bills

Then we go into the draft and keep filling O line needs and BPA (hopefully more offense than Defense) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Just like last year when they signed Von out of nowhere. No one saw that coming. Ian Rapoport talked about it on the Pat Mcafee show right after the signing that there was a mystery team that no one knew of. At the 2:23 mark is where he talks about it.

Yep and the best OG on the market (phillys) market hase been incredibly quiet. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Eagles and Bengals taking it on the chin this off-season.  

I get why the Eagles are struggling to keep guys.. even though Hurts is on a rookie contract, they went bonkers all in this past year.   

Not sure what the Bengals issue is … I guess making sure they’re able to keep Burrow/Chase/Higgins together?

I would think trying to keep that trio together along with their ownership is cheap and does not have the cash to push contracts out.

Just now, Manther said:

I would think trying to keep that trio together along with their ownership is cheap and does not have the cash to push contracts out.

The Brown family doesn't have the money to put into escrow for guaranteed contracts. For the Bengals, the cap never poses an issue. Cash on hand does.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.