Hate Crime or Hoax II

Wacka

Recently, there was a report of a hate crime in Gilroy , CA. A "nooswe found in a tree in the parking lot of a Kaiser Permanente  facility.   Gilroy is 1.8 % black and majority Hispanic.  Comes out today that the "noose" was a rope used by a tree trimmer  to boost mhimself up to reach higher branches to trim. 

Second not a hate crime, but people wee complaining the police were dragging their heels in arresting someone for a murder.  A Buff State student was  stabbed  to death  after an altercation  in the parking lot of the Ellicott dorms at UB's Amherst Campus.  The stabbed student was from NYC and his parents have been on TV here in Buffalo saying that they would sue the Buffalo  Police  for not arresting their son's murderer.

Came out today that the cops will not charge anyone.  The guy who was stabbed was there  to buy a pound of pot from a dealer in the dorms.  He tried to pay the dealer with 10K in counterfeit  money. When the dealer  realized  he was being cheated, he started fighting with the dead guy.  Then the dead guys 5 friends (who came with him)started attacking the dealer. The dealer pulled a knife to protect himself and stabbed the guy from Buff State.  The DA bsaid the dealer was within his rights to protect himself.  The dad guys parents were all "He was an upstanding young man ". 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Wacka said:

Recently, there was a report of a hate crime in Gilroy , CA. A "nooswe found in a tree in the parking lot of a Kaiser Permanente  facility.   Gilroy is 1.8 % black and majority Hispanic.  Comes out today that the "noose" was a rope used by a tree trimmer  to boost mhimself up to reach higher branches to trim. 

Second not a hate crime, but people wee complaining the police were dragging their heels in arresting someone for a murder.  A Buff State student was  stabbed  to death  after an altercation  in the parking lot of the Ellicott dorms at UB's Amherst Campus.  The stabbed student was from NYC and his parents have been on TV here in Buffalo saying that they would sue the Buffalo  Police  for not arresting their son's murderer.

Came out today that the cops will not charge anyone.  The guy who was stabbed was there  to buy a pound of pot from a dealer in the dorms.  He tried to pay the dealer with 10K in counterfeit  money. When the dealer  realized  he was being cheated, he started fighting with the dead guy.  Then the dead guys 5 friends (who came with him)started attacking the dealer. The dealer pulled a knife to protect himself and stabbed the guy from Buff State.  The DA bsaid the dealer was within his rights to protect himself.  The dad guys parents were all "He was an upstanding young man ". 

It's all about the narrative & how it's portrayed but there will always be those that will try to make a buck off of what ever means they can .

Good, Bad or indifferent .

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Jussie Smollett's alleged accomplices speak out in new interview

https://www.nbcnews.com/now/video/jussie-smollett-s-alleged-accomplices-speak-out-in-new-interview-165296197876

Regarding the video of Jessie Smolett's "attackers", If I didn't know better, I would have thought that video was made by Dave Chappell.

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

That Pennsylvania "epidemic" of LGBTQ hate bullying? Faked

RYAN MILLS FROM NRO 11:20 AM on April 21, 2023

The accusations were clear: For years, there has been an epidemic of LGBTQ bullying in the Central Bucks School District and at Lenape Middle School in particular, and district and school leaders have done little to curb it. Lenape social studies teacher Andrew Burgess was wrongfully suspended for filing the civil-rights complaint on behalf of a transgender student. And school leaders then discriminated against LGBTQ kids who protested Burgess’s suspension and district policies around topics like gender transitions and inappropriate library books.

But a detailed and damning new investigative report released Thursday evening reveals that the narrative from the ACLU and Central Bucks activists is based on lies, and that they have intentionally painted a false picture to undermine the school board. The investigation, sanctioned by the board, was conducted by Philadelphia-based law firm, Duane Morris.

According to the firm’s report, there is no epidemic of LGBTQ bullying in Central Bucks or at Lenape Middle School, and when there are accusations of bullying, the district’s leaders promptly address them. The report states that Burgess was not, in fact, disciplined for filing a complaint on behalf of a trans student, but rather for manipulating vulnerable students, and for intentionally hiding serious bullying allegations from school leaders.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/pennsylvania-teachers-activists-concocted-bogus-lgbtq-bullying-epidemic-for-political-gain-investigation-finds/

What does it say about our current media and culture that we actually believe these hate-crime hoaxes? 

• Like (+1) 2

Most hoaxes are faked because there isn’t enough “hate” in society to help bring about change/revolution fast enough for the Left…

Plus, the Left’s ideology teaches them that if they can’t find racism everywhere, they aren’t looking hard enough…So, in order to be as obedient as possible, to the religion, they make up the “hate crime” and then claim it was justified because somewhere, somehow, that hate crime was actually going on…

It’s quite diabolically mental…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

• 3 weeks later...

What a surprise.

MIT’s LGBTQ student government president faces recall for perpetrating hate-crime hoax

College Fix, by Jennifer Kabbany

Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s student government president has been removed from his position and faces a recall election due to his role in perpetrating two campus hate-crime hoaxes hanging posters and chalking slurs against LGBTQ people, Latinos and other “marginalized communities.” Undergraduate Association President David Spicer helped hang the offensive posters and chalk the quad once in February and then again in mid-April during Campus Preview Weekend, infuriating his peers — even progressive ones who once championed him as a leader in campus diversity and inclusion.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/mits-lgbtq-student-government-president-faces-recall-for-perpetrating-hate-crime-hoax/

• Like (+1) 2

• 1 month later...

Anatomy of a hate hoax

DAVID STROM

What do you do if you are a gay man who beats up a pregnant woman and she successfully fights back?

Create a hate hoax where you are the victim, that’s what.

Scott Rowin was, for reasons unknown, beating up a pregnant woman. Somehow she manages to set him on fire (no idea how, but good job!), and he runs away before the police arrive. There are multiple witnesses, and unbeknownst to Rowen the incident was caught on CCTV cameras.

Here’s a recap of the facts: Rowen needed medical attention, so he concocts a story about being gay bashed, and the MSM and Twitter warriors picked up the story. It was so sensational and so useful to The Narrative that despite it having been revealed to be a hoax, as of this writing the first stories you find when you look up the incident are all about how Rowin was the victim of a hate crime.

You have to poke around to find out the real story. These are the first stories you get when you search Rowin’s name…nothing about this being a hoax. It takes work to find that out for some reason

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/06/23/anatomy-of-a-hate-hoax-n559923

• Like (+1) 2

Man, Leftist activists REALLY have a hunger for hoaxes…

They use people’s empathy against them…it’s quite evil, actually…

Whether it’s Smollett, Hillary, the black high schoolers who wrote the N-word in the bathroom and blamed white supremacists, the black teenagers at the bike rack, or this gay guy, there is a real problem happening on the Left…

Its gotten to the point where you can  never believe a word out of their mouths…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

There was a manhunt for a 25 year old black woman in Alabama (Carlee Russell) who had called 911 and and said she spotted a white toddler on the side of the interstate, got out to help him  and suddenly screamed.  When the police got there, they found her running car, cell phone and purse. but not her, so they suspected a possible kidnapping.  The search ended two days later (Sunday night) when she showed up at home. 

There were no reports of a missing toddler in the area.  After re-appearing she stated that the toddler  was bait to lure her out of her car and an orange haired  white man had kidnapped her.  Cops had traffic cam footage of her pulling over, but no toddler. 

There was a $62K GoFundMe  account for her  recovery.  After the cops said they didn't see any toddler, she now refuses to talk to police or the press. 

Is she related to Jussie?

Edited by Wacka
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Wacka said:

There was a manhunt for a 25 year old black woman in Alabama (Carlee Russell) who had called 911 and and said she spotted a white toddler on the side of the interstate, got out to help him  and suddenly screamed.  When the police got there, they found her running car, cell phone and purse. but not her, so they suspected a possible kidnapping.  The search ended two days later (Sunday night) when she showed up at home. 

There were no reports of a missing toddler in the area.  After re-appearing she stated that the toddler  was bait to lure her out of her car and an orange haired  white man had kidnapped her.  Cops had traffic cam footage of her pulling over, but no toddler. 

There was a $62K GoFundMe  account for her  recovery.  After the cops said they didn't see any toddler, she now refuses to talk to police or the press. 

Is she related to Jussie?

When I read the story initially I thought she was a moron but a victim. Now I assume she is a moron and a scumbag. 

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Schlitz, Labatts, Genny cream?  Pretty sure Genny was mine.

Honestly.  Are you OK?  I'll stop busting you.  I'm worried.  It's just a chat board.  You OK?    

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

Honestly.  Are you OK?  I'll stop busting you.  I'm worried.  It's just a chat board.  You OK?    

Fine, yes.  Genny always gave me the *****.  Labatts is very good beer.  Honestly, my wife is getting pissed at me laughing to myself.  I think my first was truly Shlitz.  I think that's what they had on tap for a New Years Eve party in a bar on Lake Ontario.  They were heart up and we were underage, and they welcomed us.  I think the beer on tap was Shlitz.   Place burned down the next day.  True story.  Google it.

Edited by redtail hawk

On 3/10/2023 at 4:51 PM, Wacka said:

We as parents love our children unfortunately, they are not always the angels that we want them to be

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Fine, yes.  Genny always gave me the *****.  Labatts is very good beer.  Honestly, my wife is getting pissed at me laughing to myself.  I think my first was truly Shlitz.  I think that's what they had on tap for a New Years Eve party in a bar on Lake Ontario.  They were heart up and we were underage, and they welcomed us.  I think the beer on tap was Shlitz.   Place burned down the next day.  True story.  Google it.

OK?  I still like your takes as much as I disagree.   

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 6 months later...

This is what happens when you grow up in a broken home without discipline. You grow up not knowing how to act in public. We don't have a racism problem, nobody likes people like that including their own people.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fighting to Make Hate Crime Hoax Real.

Despite All Evidence, Media STILL Pushing Nonbinary Death Story

By Chad Felix Greene 

It's been a week, and we now have enough evidence to know that Dagny 'Nex' Benedict was not murdered in her high school bathroom by a mob of anti-LGBTQ teens motivated by hateful rightwing rhetoric, legislation and posts by LibsofTikTok.

We've seen footage of Dagny walking after the incident, talking with a police officer about how she started a fight over an overheard comment and a preliminary Medical Examiner's report indicating her death was not caused by trauma.

Yet, LGBTQ advocacy groups and major news orgs keep repeating the same story over and over, hoping no one will notice these facts.

This is the author of the piece, he is not believable.

GHcFQFkWMAARY3U?format=jpg&name=small

They keep painting the picture of a violent and intolerant anti-LGBTQ school environment so that even if the evidence doesn't go their way, they were still right.

It’s horrible that a young girl would die at all.  

It’s worse because the alphabet people have high jacked her untimely death to push their agenda…

https://twitchy.com/chad-felix-greene/2024/02/28/fighting-to-make-hate-crime-hoax-real-despite-all-evidence-media-still-pushing-nonbinary-death-story-n2393413

• 1 month later...