General Flynn Files Lawsuit Against US Gov't

12 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Let’s keep score.  Red Tail is suggesting the civil suit filed by General Flynn results in charges of treason against him.  

Now, you’re talking eggs, baskets, Durham, concrete walls, and things that look good on me.  

🤦🏼‍♂️

We don't have to keep score - we already know you're on the wrong side of EVERY issue.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

But there are scores of stories about malicious prosecution, heavy-handed tactics, deceitful investigators and corrupt judges.  You know that.  I know that.  Everyone knows that.

and Flynn's case was none of those.  He pleaded guilty.  You guys rewrite history with a wave of the hand...https://www.npr.org/2020/11/25/823893821/trump-pardons-michael-flynn-who-pleaded-guilty-to-lying-about-russia-contact

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

and Flynn's case was none of those.  He pleaded guilty.  You guys rewrite history with a wave of the hand...https://www.npr.org/2020/11/25/823893821/trump-pardons-michael-flynn-who-pleaded-guilty-to-lying-about-russia-contact

You re-imagined the charges he plead guilty to, and the possible outcome of his civil suit, and I'm rewriting history?  Cool story bro, but it's a work of fiction.

I never suggested he didn't plead guilty, I actually didn't say anything about that.  He plead guilty.  My comments dealt with the civil suit he filed, and then things got all hinky with you and BillSy and treason, eggs and concrete. 

I have no idea if he'll prevail or not.  I do know that innocent people plead guilty for a variety of reasons. Maybe you missed the last 200 years+/- of American history:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/walterpavlo/2018/07/31/are-innocent-people-pleading-guilty-a-new-report-says-yes/?sh=47fc353c5193

https://guiltypleaproblem.org/

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You re-imagined the charges he plead guilty to, and the possible outcome of his civil suit, and I'm rewriting history?  Cool story bro, but it's a work of fiction.

I never suggested he didn't plead guilty, I actually didn't say anything about that.  He plead guilty.  My comments dealt with the civil suit he filed, and then things got all hinky with you and BillSy and treason, eggs and concrete. 

I have no idea if he'll prevail or not.  I do know that innocent people plead guilty for a variety of reasons. Maybe you missed the last 200 years+/- of American history:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/walterpavlo/2018/07/31/are-innocent-people-pleading-guilty-a-new-report-says-yes/?sh=47fc353c5193

https://guiltypleaproblem.org/

oh, not forbes!  gasp. @B-Man thinks it's leftist!  He'll probably accept this particular article however as it fits both of your narratives.

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

oh, not forbes!  gasp. @B-Man thinks it's leftist!  He'll probably accept this particular article however as it fits both of your narratives.

I gotcha.  In my quick search, I could only find 11,545 links to sites on this widely discussed and timely topic.  Here are just a few from admittedly right wing leaning sites.  😬 

NPR

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1628401425330892801

Columbia U:

https://www.culawreview.org/current-events-2/plea-deals-an-unconstitutional-bandaid-for-our-overburdened-justice-system

The Marshall Project:

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2014/12/26/plea-bargaining-and-the-innocent

ACLU:

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2014/12/26/plea-bargaining-and-the-innocent

MSNBC:

https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/reidout-blog/supreme-court-shinn-v-ramirez-rcna30268

NBC:

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/prisons-are-packed-because-prosecutors-are-coercing-plea-deals-yes-ncna1034201

• Like (+1) 1

I thoroughly defend the rights of  @Tiberius @BillStime @nedboy7 @redtail hawk et al to say and promote their lunacy on this site, on social media, in newspapers, books, MSNBC, CNN and anywhere else that they might find a platform. 

That those same posters mentioned above seem to find it a righteous cause to deny the rights of others to espouse opinions that don't converge with their own?

Well it tells you just how serious you should take them when they talk about "defending our democracy"

Clowns. All of them. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I thoroughly defend the rights of  @Tiberius @BillStime @nedboy7 @redtail hawk et al to say and promote their lunacy on this site, on social media, in newspapers, books, MSNBC, CNN and anywhere else that they might find a platform. 

That those same posters mentioned above seem to find it a righteous cause to deny the rights of others to espouse opinions that don't converge with their own?

Well it tells you just how serious you should take them when they talk about "defending our democracy"

Clowns. All of them. 

Man you are weird.  Hey he wants to file a lawsuit that's fine.  Trump was the king of frivolous lawsuits.  I especially loved it when after losing the election, Flynn suggested to Trump to suspend the constitution, silence the press and hold a new election under military authority.  I think that is a classic example of "defending democracy".  So I can see why you are so concerned with him. 

• Like (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This coming from the guy that was literally found guilty and had to be pardoned by trump

You do realize that whenever you accept a pardon, you are admitting guilt Michael Flynn is a criminal and an embarrassment to the Armed Forces

I think he's an extreme partisan. But he wasn't found guilty. He accepted a plea deal. And then you falsely claim that accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt? 

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

I think he's an extreme partisan. But he wasn't found guilty. He accepted a plea deal. And then you falsely claim that accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt? 

Are you saying that Trump did not pardon him?  And plea deals are admission of guilt.

Why should a general be in a position where he has to take a plea deal it’s because he was a ***** criminal

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Haha (+1) 2

Amen.

🎯 

Full text of tweet...

.@RobertKennedyJr you are correct in stating there must be necessary reforms in our various agencies, but those reforms you describe are not what we need.

For us to create a domestic and an international intelligence and espionage capability, we must start first with a mission that matches our constitution and aligns with an acceptable culture that is based on values and principles that are acceptable to our American way of life. And these must then be rigorously adhered to.

Once these are brought into alignment, then we can begin to fix the lines and the blocks of various organizational charts.

Moving boxes and creating walls furthers the current ability of those elected & unelected bureaucrats who wish to usurp the constitution and disregard the rule of law.

National security is the sole responsibility of the POTUS…that is where the buck stops. If you walk in with your current paradigm, these out of control agencies will laugh in your face, still cash their large black program checks, and wait you out or worse, completely undermine your presidency.

It is high time for severe government reform…any future POTUS, you, @realDonaldTrump or anyone, must be prepared to face headwinds that would stop an aircraft carrier in its own wake on a dime.

Lastly, regardless of where you or others stand, a future POTUS must acknowledge that all federal “intelligence” and “law enforcement” agencies are deeply compromised. The next America First POTUS must move quickly to correct this problem.

Trust me, there are too many foreign agents freely operating inside of our country and they all have domestic enablers. These compromised “leaders” are why we have as many of the problems we have dating as far back as WWII.

If we continue to allow foreign networks to operate with impunity because of certain domestic enablers, and these are not immediately shutdown, America is doomed.

There is a way out of this valley of the shadow of darkness. There are good, clear solutions to all problems…what feels impossible is simply a starting point.

God Bless America

On 3/3/2023 at 12:47 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Good.

Good someone needs to stand up to the gov't especially when they ruin a person that had a distinguished career defending the country that screwed him over all because they didn't agree with the POTUS ...

22 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Are you saying that Trump did not pardon him?  And plea deals are admission of guilt.

Why should a general be in a position where he has to take a plea deal it’s because he was a ***** criminal

Plea deals occur for a variety of reasons, and surely you know that.  There are absolutely no guarantees an innocent person prevails nor a guilty person is convicted.  Again, surely you know that.   Meanwhile, legal fees can break a person, the pressure exerted on a defendant and his/her family is incalculable.  

Looking at the Flynn debacle as a black and white issue ignores the realities of the case, and paints you with a purely partisan brush.  Trump pardoned him because he felt Flynn had been targeted maliciously, and there certainly is evidence that may have occurred.  The DOJ ultimately dropped the case, and then AG William Barr explained why that occurred.  

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-flynn-case-dismissal-william-barr-attorney-general/

Things happen.  Facts are revealed.  It’s complicated. 

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Plea deals occur for a variety of reasons, and surely you know that.  There are absolutely no guarantees an innocent person prevails nor a guilty person is convicted.  Again, surely you know that.   Meanwhile, legal fees can break a person, the pressure exerted on a defendant and his/her family is incalculable.  

Looking at the Flynn debacle as a black and white issue ignores the realities of the case, and paints you with a purely partisan brush.  Trump pardoned him because he felt Flynn had been targeted maliciously, and there certainly is evidence that may have occurred.  The DOJ ultimately dropped the case, and then AG William Barr explained why that occurred.  

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-flynn-case-dismissal-william-barr-attorney-general/

Things happen.  Facts are revealed.  It’s complicated. 

And yet he pleaded guilty.  

On 7/8/2023 at 8:11 PM, Pokebball said:

Hoax.  He pleaded guilty. 

Let's review Flynn case..

1. He never discussed sanctions with Kislyak as call transcript made clear.

2. FBI notes before interviewing him stated that their goal was to "get him to lie."

3. Agents who interviewed Flynn did not believe that he lied.

4. They threatened to charge Flynns son for a different non crime if he didn't accept plea.

5. The DOJ/FBI are hopelessly corrupt and weaponized against their political opponents. 

Not that any of these facts will make a bit of difference to the hoax believer @SectionC3 marxist @BillStime or the totally lost @John from Riverside

But it's a good refresher for those of us living under a blue sky.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Let's review Flynn case..

1. He never discussed sanctions with Kislyak as call transcript made clear.

2. FBI notes before interviewing him stated that their goal was to "get him to lie."

3. Agents who interviewed Flynn did not believe that he lied.

4. They threatened to charge Flynns son for a different non crime if he didn't accept plea.

5. The DOJ/FBI are hopelessly corrupt and weaponized against their political opponents. 

Not that any of these facts will make a bit of difference to the hoax believer @SectionC3 marxist @BillStime or the totally lost @John from Riverside

But it's a good refresher for those of us living under a blue sky.

And yet he pleaded guilty.  

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Thread continues with more documentary proof that won't matter to asshat hoaxers such as @SectionC3 @BillStime @ChiGoose et al.

As always these mofos can continue to ***** right off...

Hoax.  I’m sorry that your pal in the field of conspiracy theories admitted his guilt.  Actually that’s a hoax, too.  When criminals plead guilty I don’t feel badly for them.  Like it or lump it, your boy is a criminal.  Until you can accept that, I guess you’re against the rule of law.  Sad. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I’m sorry that your pal in the field of conspiracy theories admitted his guilt.  Actually that’s a hoax, too.  When criminals plead guilty I don’t feel badly for them.  Like it or lump it, your boy is a criminal.  Until you can accept that, I guess you’re against the rule of law.  Sad. 

He did plead guilty, and here "Tracy Beanz" brushes that aside with a "well, we all know that the false statements charge is one often used for purposes other than intended." (?) 

And, of course, Trump fired Flynn, who is now suing for Flynndication, which will no doubt reveal all sorts of other Flynndiocy.

Oh, and consider his defender here, Q Anon fellow traveler "Tracy Beanz" (Diaz):

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/how-three-conspiracy-theorists-took-q-sparked-qanon-n900531

Qanon was just another unremarkable part of the “anon” genre until November 2017, when two moderators of the 4chan board where Q posted predictions, who went by the usernames Pamphlet Anon and BaruchtheScribe, reached out to Tracy Diaz, according to Diaz’s blogs and YouTube videos. BaruchtheScribe, in reality a self-identified web programmer from South Africa named Paul Furber, confirmed that account to NBC News.

“A bunch of us decided that the message needed to go wider so we contacted Youtubers who had been commenting on the Q drops,” Furber said in an email.

Diaz, a small-time YouTube star who once hosted a talk show on the fringe right-wing network Liberty Movement Radio, had found moderate popularity with a couple of thousand views for her YouTube videos analyzing WikiLeaks releases and discussing the "pizzagate" conspiracy, a baseless theory that alleged a child sex ring was being run out of a Washington pizza shop.

As Diaz tells it in a blog post detailing her role in the early days of Qanon, she banded together with the two moderators. Their goal, according to Diaz, was to build a following for Qanon — which would mean bigger followings for them as well.