National Day of Hate

ChiGoose

7 hours ago, sherpa said:

They were drawn to Charlottesville because the group had achieved what is called critical mass.

The neo Nazi/white supremacist movement had made it to a point where they wanted to be heard. 

It was timing.

Had nothing to do with Charlottesville, which was a great, community.

People convicted and sentenced, police at the state and local level removed.

The guy that organized the Unite the Right rally disagrees with you

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/11/us/charlottesville-white-nationalists-rally-why/index.html

The city became an ideal protest site for white nationalists.

“This entire community is a very far left community that has absorbed these cultural Marxist principles advocated in college towns across the country, about blaming white people for everything,” said Jason Kessler, who organized the “Unite the Right” rally.

Kessler, a Charlottesville resident, blames what he calls “the anti-white hatred that’s coming out of the city.”

This is exactly what I thought.

Edited by redtail hawk

16 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

2022 Homicide rates:

Chicago - 25.8

Buffalo - 24.6

Is every day in Buffalo a day of hate too?

being from there yes. gangs hate each other. people hate each other. theres a awful lot of it to go around. for some reason only one type seems to be top priority of a certain political group willing to give the harshest of sentances and investigate with resources to try and root out before it can manifest..the rest can be attributed to legal gun owners and societies fault. anything but the criminals themselves. sadly those homicides are normalized to where it is not even noticed while excuses are made on behalf of the people who commit them.

Edited by Buffarukus

5 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

The guy that organized the Unite the Right rally disagrees with you

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/11/us/charlottesville-white-nationalists-rally-why/index.html

The city became an ideal protest site for white nationalists.

“This entire community is a very far left community that has absorbed these cultural Marxist principles advocated in college towns across the country, about blaming white people for everything,” said Jason Kessler, who organized the “Unite the Right” rally.

Kessler, a Charlottesville resident, blames what he calls “the anti-white hatred that’s coming out of the city.”

This is exactly what I thought.

I could not be more pleased than to be told that an absolute lunatic disagrees with me.

Jason Kessler has been wacky since birth, but he did hold jobs as a dishwasher, gym technician, truck driver and handyman.

I, and the rest of the community, was pleased when a jury awarded a $25 million damages claim to the plaintiffs against him.and his out of town defendants.

What's next? Are you going to try to prove a point by claiming Bin Laden disagreed with me?

Meanwhile. . . . . . . . . . . . . 

That the "Day of Hate" did not happen is a news story that must be reported.

It's not nothing, because of the warnings. When I google "Day of Hate," I see no news of the actual day, when, apparently, nothing happened, but the warnings about it:

Screen%20Shot%202023-02-26%20at%204.30.2

I want to see not merely the news of what, if anything, happened but also the investigation of how these warnings came into being. Did the authorities get conned by some internet trolls? Are the Russians afoot? Does our own government seek to control us with racial paranoia?

Also, I found it creepy to be told by a government official to "try to do something with your day that is meaningful and loving." Try to mind your own business, government. I'll decide whether to use my freedom to pursue love and meaning. If I want to think about things I hate or fritter my time away on nonsense, that's my prerogative.

https://althouse.blogspot.com/2023/02/that-day-of-hate-did-not-happen-is-news.html#more

13 hours ago, sherpa said:

I could not be more pleased than to be told that an absolute lunatic disagrees with me.

Jason Kessler has been wacky since birth, but he did hold jobs as a dishwasher, gym technician, truck driver and handyman.

I, and the rest of the community, was pleased when a jury awarded a $25 million damages claim to the plaintiffs against him.and his out of town defendants.

What's next? Are you going to try to prove a point by claiming Bin Laden disagreed with me?

thought you had some smarts.  wrong.  just another rube.  ride the short bus.

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

The NAZIS were all out on the Appalachian Trail planning the upcoming Week of Hate. Go big or go home is the thinking. 

how far do you think you could hike on it before you puke?  mind the bear...or don't.  shooting them is illegal.  body armor, helmets and tiki torches will slow you down.  Other than that, the AT is awesome, especially the northern parts.  I'd stay away from the N Georgia mountains but it might suit you.

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

thought you had some smarts.  wrong.  just another rube.  ride the short bus.

Great.

I should have stopped responding to you after you screwed up the South/Central America thing, and denied posting something I quoted from you,

directly.

I have zero interest in your view.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

being from there yes. gangs hate each other. people hate each other. theres a awful lot of it to go around. for some reason only one type seems to be top priority of a certain political group willing to give the harshest of sentances and investigate with resources to try and root out before it can manifest..the rest can be attributed to legal gun owners and societies fault. anything but the criminals themselves. sadly those homicides are normalized to where it is not even noticed while excuses are made on behalf of the people who commit them.

uh, HUH?

8 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

The NAZIS were all out on the Appalachian Trail planning the upcoming Week of Hate. Go big or go home is the thinking. 

They were on the trail in their leiderhosen,knapsacks and hitler youth  neckerchiefs singing  “Valderie, Valdera!”

Edited by Wacka

12 minutes ago, Wacka said:

They were n the trail in th it leiderhosen,knapsacks and hitler youth  neckerchief singing  “Valderie, Valdera!”

if you visit the Georgia parts you might wanna rewatch Deliverance.  Once was enough for me but different strokes...Hunger Games was filmed nearby.  I hear they're recruiting storm troopers for a remake.  Don't miss your opportunity.

Edited by redtail hawk

28 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

feelings mutual chief

Good.

I will add you and Jason Kessler to the people I have no interest in, though I hope, having moved to Ohio, he is able to scrap up some funds to pay the massive judgement against him.

He did so because he couldn't get a job here.

Whatver your point was regarding him, it was lost in nonsense, as is his life.

11 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Good.

I will add you and Jason Kessler to the people I have no interest in, though I hope, having moved to Ohio, he is able to scrap up some funds to pay the massive judgement against him.

He did so because he couldn't get a job here.

Whatver your point was regarding him, it was lost in nonsense, as is his life.

you stated that Charlottesville was destination of convenience.  The organizer (and who wouldn't assume he is a moron, loser?) said exactly the opposite.  Clarity?  Oh, and there were 3 hate group events there in 1 year.  coincidence I'm sure...f'in elites!!!  say Hi to JD Vance - wouldn't be terrible if they banned "Hillbilly Elegy" in red states.  what a POS book.

Edited by redtail hawk

15 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

you stated that Charlottesville was destination of convenience.  The organizer (and who wouldn't assume he is a moron, loser?) said exactly the opposite.  Clarity?  Oh, and there were 3 hate group events there in 1 year.  coincidence I'm sure...f'in elites!!!  

Again, I have zero interest in Kessler's view.

He was a punk with a failing life, as all these supremacist  wackos are.

I'm not sure what you are trying to insinuate by your phrase "f'in elites!!!", (one exclamation point would do by the way, three makes you look wacky), but Kessler had an issue with a black city counselor who is an idiot and had a trail of disgusting comments.

That issue led to the statue thing, inviting all these crazy nuts for an event, and the rest is history.

59 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Again, I have zero interest in Kessler's view.

He was a punk with a failing life, as all these supremacist  wackos are.

I'm not sure what you are trying to insinuate by your phrase "f'in elites!!!", (one exclamation point would do by the way, three makes you look wacky), but Kessler had an issue with a black city counselor who is an idiot and had a trail of disgusting comments.

That issue led to the statue thing, inviting all these crazy nuts for an event, and the rest is history.

good lord.  use some inference.  there were 3 hate group rallies in Charlottesville in 1 year because it represents and houses elites who supposedly "hate whites" even tho some of their families came over on the Mayflower or may be related to Thomas Jefferson..  Clearly the people marching with Tiki torches and those studying in the library have little in common.  these were an escalation to the extreme of the culture wars.  Never heard of a group of preppies marching thru N Georgia.  Not sure about Tucker Carlson tho...

Edited by redtail hawk

The Left was HOPING for a “day of hate” to help propel their narrative…Sorry to disappoint, guys…maybe you should give Jussie Smollett a call…I’m sure he’d love to help out the cause…😉

200.gif

Edited by JaCrispy

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

if you visit the Georgia parts you might wanna rewatch Deliverance.  Once was enough for me but different strokes...Hunger Games was filmed nearby.  I hear they're recruiting storm troopers for a remake.  Don't miss your opportunity.

Walking Dead is more appropriate for most of these simps 

28 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

good lord.  use some inference.  there were 3 hate group rallies in Charlottesville in 1 year because it represents and houses elites who supposedly "hate whites" even tho some of their families came over on the Mayflower or may be related to Thomas Jefferson..  Clearly the people marching with Tiki torches and those studying in the library have little in common.  these were an escalation to the extreme of the culture wars.

Just a nonsense post.

It doesn't "house elites who supposedly hate whites."

The people marching with tiki torches, like the individual that Billsy continuously includes and killed himself a few weeks ago while smuggling drugs into the US, were not part of this community.

Again, I'm not sure of your point, and who are these "elites?"

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Just a nonsense post.

It doesn't "house elites who supposedly hate whites."

The people marching with tiki torches, like the individual that Billsy continuously includes and killed himself a few weeks ago while smuggling drugs into the US, were not part of this community.

Again, I'm not sure of your point, and who are these "elites?"

preppies, mayflower and Thomas Jefferson...geez, obtuse much?  who cares where they came from?  They weren't wanted there. Maybe they can march at the masters in augusta next.  The members would likely hire some Pinkerton guards.  that would be fun.  it's nice there in the spring.  never mind.  I'll stop replying.

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

preppies, mayflower and Thomas Jefferson...geez, obtuse much?  who cares where they came from?  They weren't wanted there. Maybe they can march at the masters in augusta next.  it's nice there in the spring.  never mind.  I'll stop replying.

Preppies, Mayflower,  and Thomas Jefferson have nothing to do with this.

Please do stop replying, because your replies make no sense.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Preppies, Mayflower,  and Thomas Jefferson have nothing to do with this.

Please do stop replying, because your replies make no sense.

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-type-a-gmc-north-american-short-yellow-school-bus-saskatchewan-canada-75044887.html?imageid=3B5B5FB7-7DE2-4792-97AD-5FB8BE4DBC33&p=82140&pn=1&searchId=9f751e3b17962b268d4d6d16ad679d32&searchtype=0

20 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

preppies, mayflower and Thomas Jefferson...geez, obtuse much?  who cares where they came from?  They weren't wanted there. Maybe they can march at the masters in augusta next.  The members would likely hire some Pinkerton guards.  that would be fun.  it's nice there in the spring.  never mind.  I'll stop replying.

you made up a fake scenario where you saw nazi recruiting posters on a hiking trail. Nobody believes this actually happened. 

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

you made up a fake scenario where you saw nazi recruiting posters on a hiking trail. Nobody believes this actually happened. 

don't care...do you believe 3 hate group marches in Charlottesville were prompted by culture warfare?  I have some slight interest in your answer. It's about honesty...

Edited by redtail hawk

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

don't care...do you believe 3 hate group marches in Charlottesville were prompted by culture warfare?  I have some slight interest in your answer. It's about honesty...

What happened in Virginia in no way makes your fake story real. Nothing to do with each other 

51 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

preppies, mayflower and Thomas Jefferson...geez, obtuse much?  who cares where they came from?  They weren't wanted there. Maybe they can march at the masters in augusta next.  The members would likely hire some Pinkerton guards.  that would be fun.  it's nice there in the spring.  never mind. I'll stop replying.

You won’t. You can’t. 

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

i can to people who repeatedly lie.

But you already did. Scroll up just a touch. Not to worry. I suspect everyone here is as bored as you. At least you supplied comic relief by replying immediately after typing “I’ll stop replying”.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

But you already did. Scroll up just a touch. Not to worry. I suspect everyone here is as bored as you. At least you supplied comic relief by replying immediately after typing “I’ll stop replying”.

Happy to oblige your sense of humor.  I can't work on the land at night.  keep getting cut by the barb wire.  And my stamina isn't as good as it was before covid.  but I enjoy some comic relief too

It Sure Seems Like That Anti-Semitic 'Day of Hate' Was Completely Made-Up

Saturday, February 25th was supposed to be a day that would live in infamy

According to the press, citing reports from law enforcement and the Anti-Defamation League, a national “day of hate” was being planned by neo-nazi groups to promote antisemitism. The headlines blared warnings as “white supremacy” once again was shouted from the rooftops as the preeminent threat in the United States.

Soon enough, Democrat politicians joined the chorus, painting themselves as stoic fighters against the evils of bigotry. 

There was just one problem: It appears that the national “day of hate” was completely made-up out of whole cloth. A quick search reveals not a single report or photograph of a single neo-nazi gathering to protest (or worse) on Saturday.

Think about it. This was supposedly a major, organized event, to the level of making national news, and quite literally no one showed up for it. Could that be because it was never planned in the first place? That’s my suspicion given this isn’t the first such panic set off by vague “reports” that ultimately had no evidence behind them.

Ironically, the left-leaning ADL is now claiming victory, with Jonathan Greenblatt saying that the press coverage of the “day of hate” somehow forced all the white supremacists to stay home. CBS News also pushed that narrative, triumphantly contrasting the “day of hate” with a “day of resolve.”

How can you counter a “day of hate” that obviously didn’t exist? And since when has press coverage scared away neo-nazis? Isn’t the entire point of public demonstrations to garner press coverage? Nothing that is being said in the aftermath of this “day of hate” makes sense. Instead, it feels like a weak attempt to save face.

That leaves the question of how this even got started. Various articles on the matter provide little clarity. Some cite the ADL as the original source. Others say local law enforcement put out the warnings first. What was any of that based on? Given the amount of hysteria that was spread, those of us on the sidelines deserve answers.

Meanwhile, some on the left are going after Republicans for not condemning something that didn’t exist. It’s just incredible.

The demand for white supremacy in the United States far outstrips the supply. It feels like every few months, these silly left-wing moral panics begin based on vague, mostly unsubstantiated reports pushed by organizations that have a vested interest in promoting the supposed threat. “This time is going to be the big one,” they promise, and then nothing happens. How many times do the ADL and others get to cry wolf before their credibility is shot?

The lesson here is obvious. American Jews should stop listening to these organizations that largely function as political organs. There was never any grand threat, and certainly not one that warranted national warnings. Rather, this was emotional manipulation carried out so the press could scream about white supremacy for a day, and it needs to stop.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/02/26/it-sure-seems-like-that-anti-semitic-day-of-hate-was-completely-made-up-n708872

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

According to the press, citing reports from law enforcement and the Anti-Defamation League, a national “day of hate” was being planned by neo-nazi groups to promote antisemitism. The headlines blared warnings as “white supremacy” once again was shouted from the rooftops as the preeminent threat in the United States.

Soon enough, Democrat politicians joined the chorus, painting themselves as stoic fighters against the evils of bigotry. 

There was just one problem: It appears that the national “day of hate” was completely made-up out of whole cloth. A quick search reveals not a single report or photograph of a single neo-nazi gathering to protest (or worse) on Saturday.

Think about it. This was supposedly a major, organized event, to the level of making national news, and quite literally no one showed up for it. Could that be because it was never planned in the first place? That’s my suspicion given this isn’t the first such panic set off by vague “reports” that ultimately had no evidence behind them.

Ironically, the left-leaning ADL is now claiming victory, with Jonathan Greenblatt saying that the press coverage of the “day of hate” somehow forced all the white supremacists to stay home. CBS News also pushed that narrative, triumphantly contrasting the “day of hate” with a “day of resolve.”

How can you counter a “day of hate” that obviously didn’t exist? And since when has press coverage scared away neo-nazis? Isn’t the entire point of public demonstrations to garner press coverage? Nothing that is being said in the aftermath of this “day of hate” makes sense. Instead, it feels like a weak attempt to save face.

That leaves the question of how this even got started. Various articles on the matter provide little clarity. Some cite the ADL as the original source. Others say local law enforcement put out the warnings first. What was any of that based on? Given the amount of hysteria that was spread, those of us on the sidelines deserve answers.

Meanwhile, some on the left are going after Republicans for not condemning something that didn’t exist. It’s just incredible.

The demand for white supremacy in the United States far outstrips the supply. It feels like every few months, these silly left-wing moral panics begin based on vague, mostly unsubstantiated reports pushed by organizations that have a vested interest in promoting the supposed threat. “This time is going to be the big one,” they promise, and then nothing happens. How many times do the ADL and others get to cry wolf before their credibility is shot?

The lesson here is obvious. American Jews should stop listening to these organizations that largely function as political organs. There was never any grand threat, and certainly not one that warranted national warnings. Rather, this was emotional manipulation carried out so the press could scream about white supremacy for a day, and it needs to stop.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/02/26/it-sure-seems-like-that-anti-semitic-day-of-hate-was-completely-made-up-n708872

Amazing ! These big bad triple threat extremist Nazi organizations stayed home due to press coverage eh ? That settles it - they’re clearly an existential threat to “ our Democracy.” What would the rest of us do without Dems and the lib press ? 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

neo nazi victims!  now there's a theme for a book....

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

neo nazi victims!  now there's a theme for a book....

victims? figments of imagination cant be victimized. the point of the story (and thread) is that leftist seem to wish nazis into existence WAAAAY more often then not just so they can confirm that the swaztica wearing shadows they see around every corner are real. see! see! i told you they exist. its like leftists WANT these guys in every city and town. since they can't seem to find them then any white person that disagrees will do. somebody has to fill the void. hell they dont even have to be white and they get shoved in to try and meet the quota. it was because they were born in a "white society". yeah um that works for me. how bout you guys?  🤷‍♂️

so your hiking and see nazi fliers telling you to meet up past the rock and take a left at the tree stump if you want in. if you dont want to go deep in the woods for evidence of racism i can point you in the direction of a few public bathroom stalls in the city. plenty of sharpie scribbles to choose from so just ignore the ones that are not of the white supremist variety. it may shatter the leftist worldview that racists only exist in one shade. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

victims? figments of imagination cant be victimized. the point of the story (and thread) is that leftist seem to wish nazis into existence WAAAAY more often then not just so they can confirm that the swaztica wearing shadows they see around every corner are real. see! see! i told you they exist. its like leftists WANT these guys in every city and town. since they can't seem to find them then any white person that disagrees will do. somebody has to fill the void. hell they dont even have to be white and they get shoved in to try and meet the quota. it was because they were born in a "white society". yeah um that works for me. how bout you guys?  🤷‍♂️

so your hiking and see nazi fliers telling you to meet up past the rock and take a left at the tree stump if you want in. if you dont want to go deep in the woods for evidence of racism i can point you in the direction of a few public bathroom stalls in the city. plenty of sharpie scribbles to choose from so just ignore the ones that are not of the white supremist variety. it may shatter the leftist worldview that racists only exist in one shade. 

dude, neo nazi's were arrested just last month for separate episodes in Orlando and Baltimore.  They exist and are a threat.  Why they want to stay covert is a mystery given their pride.  but you r right about 2 things:  almost nobody wants them and haters come in all races.  did you consider that the handouts might not be aimed at recruitment but rather intimidation?   The ones in toilets are probably aimed at recruitment.  I could produce an affidavit from a park ranger about them and it wouldn't sway most here.  Would it help that the trail section was near a progressive, affluent community with a significant Jewish population?  btw, I'm confident law enforcement has developed a psychological profile for neo nazis and equally confident it aint pretty.

https://www.cbs17.com/news/north-carolina-news/interactive-map-increase-in-antisemitic-white-supremacist-incidents-in-nc-over-last-5-years-data-shows/amp/

https://myfox8.com/news/north-carolina/high-point/flyers-related-to-neo-nazi-group-left-in-driveways-of-high-point-neighborhood/

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

Welp. its Monday.  I see we had 6/7 Mass shootings this weekend.  Were those the hate days the blue anon folks were referencing?  

Cause the list seems like its the normal urban bangers that were doing the RAGE.

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Edited by Chris farley

19 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Welp. its Monday.  I see we had 6/7 Mass shootings this weekend.  Were those the hate days the blue anon folks were referencing?  

Cause the list seems like its the normal urban bangers that were doing the RAGE.

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

i'm thinking guerrilla cultural warfare is more their thing.  Not showing faces is their m.o.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

i'm thinking guerrilla cultural warfare is more their thing.  Not showing faces is their m.o.

I was reading above. seems your thing is some boogie man that is very hard to actually find. like bigfoot or something.

The entire day of rage seems like another blue anon story to demonize anyone not on the left.

that database shows links to local sources. 

Doesnt seem like a bunch of Righties to me.

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

I was reading above. seems your thing is some boogie man that is very hard to actually find. like bigfoot or something.

The entire day of rage seems like another blue anon story to demonize anyone not on the left.

that database shows links to local sources. 

Doesnt seem like a bunch of Righties to me.

we just disagree then