National Day of Hate

ChiGoose

facts are not debatable.  as presented in said database (provided by a left PAC)

conspiracies like that blue anon day of rage, is.

Victims died and got shot.  not just other bangers, but just people trying to live.

and its all good as long as the focus is some conspiracy.

eff them.  amirite.

Edited by Chris farley

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

we just disagree then

You literally made up a fake scenario of nazi recruiting flyers at the head of a hiking trail.  Nobody is saying nazis don't exist...they do. We just question how much of a threat they really are.  When their largest group numbers in the hundreds we have a hard time believing they can actually do a whole lot of damage. Especially when people like you literally make ***** up that these nazis are out recruiting people. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Victims died and got shot.  not just other bangers, but just people trying to live.

eff them.  amirite.

Who died and where?  but yes, eff the nazis.  I think the feds are working on that given that sabotaging power stations is a real threat.  How many nazi's does it take to knock out power to an area?

Edited by redtail hawk

This was so freakin' stupid. The left and the media make this crap up to keep POC down and to scare them. 

If you looked on Twitter, no conservative or GOP'er had any idea what the hell this was... but the liberals sure loved pushing it! 

Let's keep saying things are racist so the country never progresses with race issues. Just f'ing moronic. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/25/2023 at 9:36 AM, ChiGoose said:

Top 5 states by homicide rate:

1. Mississippi

2. Louisiana

3. Alabama

4. Missouri

5. Arkansas

Didn’t realize progressives were running those states…

Also:

“But there is a large piece of the homicide story that is missing and calls into question the veracity of the right-wing obsession over homicides in Democratic cities: murder rates are far higher in Trump-voting red states than Biden-voting blue states. And sometimes, murder rates are highest in cities with Republican mayors.

For example, Jacksonville, a city with a Republican mayor, had 128 more murders in 2020 than San Francisco, a city with a Democrat mayor, despite their comparable populations. In fact, the homicide rate in Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco was half that of House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy’s Bakersfield, a city with a Republican mayor that overwhelmingly voted for Trump. Yet there is barely a whisper, let alone an outcry, over the stunning levels of murders in these and other places.”

Higher minority rates, the higher the murder rate. Add in the poverty rate, you have your top 5 list. 

poc.thumb.JPG.3881c9b5ab3f8748d885516fac363756.JPG

4 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

This was so freakin' stupid. The left and the media make this crap up to keep POC down and to scare them. 

If you looked on Twitter, no conservative or GOP'er had any idea what the hell this was... but the liberals sure loved pushing it! 

Let's keep saying things are racist so the country never progresses with race issues. Just f'ing moronic. 

and you seem to being doing your best to quell hate groups...

On 2/25/2023 at 9:36 AM, ChiGoose said:

Top 5 states by homicide rate:

1. Mississippi

2. Louisiana

3. Alabama

4. Missouri

5. Arkansas

Didn’t realize progressives were running those states…

Also:

“But there is a large piece of the homicide story that is missing and calls into question the veracity of the right-wing obsession over homicides in Democratic cities: murder rates are far higher in Trump-voting red states than Biden-voting blue states. And sometimes, murder rates are highest in cities with Republican mayors.

For example, Jacksonville, a city with a Republican mayor, had 128 more murders in 2020 than San Francisco, a city with a Democrat mayor, despite their comparable populations. In fact, the homicide rate in Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco was half that of House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy’s Bakersfield, a city with a Republican mayor that overwhelmingly voted for Trump. Yet there is barely a whisper, let alone an outcry, over the stunning levels of murders in these and other places.”

31% black population v 5%

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Dude, I take the Morgan Freeman approach. 

You want to end racism? Stop talking about it. Black history? American history. Why does there need to be a month about it? (all things he said)

5 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

31% black population v 5%

Dude, I take the Morgan Freeman approach. 

You want to end racism? Stop talking about it. Black history? American history. Why does there need to be a month about it? (all things he said)

because that has worked so well with the hate groups who aim to make it flourish...trump did a fine job as well but he was trying to end racism, right?

Edited by redtail hawk

I demand a Polish history month! Copernicus, Pulaski, Kosciuszko, Paderwreski, Marie Curie, Pope JPII, Lech Wales, Ted Knight, and loretta Swit are some famous Poles off the top of my head.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I demand a Polish history month! Copernicus, Pulaski, Kosciuszko, Paderwreski, Marie Curie, Pope JPII, Lech Wales, Ted Knight, and loretta Swit are some famous Poles off the top of my head.

as i recall, the Poles weren't treated very well by the nazis.  they especially disliked Polish intellectuals.

Edited by redtail hawk

36 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

The guy that insults women based on the way they look and throws around the phrase uncle tom like he’s got standing to do so is all about quelling hate.

It’s getting hard to differentiate between you and li’l billsy. That’s not good for anyone. 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

The guy that insults women based on the way they look and throws around the phrase uncle tom like he’s got standing to do so, is all about quelling hate.

It’s getting hard to differentiate between you and li’l billsy. That’s not good for anyone. 

sorry, I thought this was a locker room equivalent.  

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

In the locker room someone would learn a very valuable lesson about calling people racist/sexist insults like that.

and it wouldn't happen again.

just saying.

yes, towel whipping can be brutal

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

“stop hate and end racism! I’m talking to you, uncle Tom, and that white cow of a wife you are strutting around with.” -

redhawk

if the robe fits...

Just now, redtail hawk said:

yes, towel whipping can be brutal

The gymnasium at the local high school is named after a kid that died in the gym, from that.

but its the norm.  the inter net got people saying things that they would never say in real life. and sure in hell, not in a locker room where there are no witnesses.

23 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

as i recall, the Poles weren't treated very well by the nazis.  they especially disliked Polish intellectuals.

The Germans, Russians, and Austria/Hungarians.They carved up Poland in the 19th century. My maternal grandfather was born in Poland in 1888. He was born near the Czech border (Posnan) which was Germany then. Moved here when he was around 20  (around 1910).  Told us that they could feel a war coming on even then  and he didn't want to fight for the Germans, so he managed to get to the US and Buffalo.

0and

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

The gymnasium at the local high school is named after a kid that died in the gym, from that.

but its the norm.  the inter net got people saying things that they would never say in real life. and sure in hell, not in a locker room where there are no witnesses.

wow..couldn't find the incident in a search but that is truly awful.  All I ever got or gave were welts

Edited by redtail hawk

18 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Do you think the feds are wrong to try and catch nazi's in illegal acts?

Dude, the Nazi party is gone. They've been gone since 1945. It's make believe to say they are here today. 

It would be like calling someone part of the "Persian Empire" in 2023. It's long gone. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Dude, the Nazi party is gone. They've been gone since 1945. It's make believe to say they are here today. 

It would be like calling someone part of the "Persian Empire" in 2023. It's long gone. 

so Charlottesville and all the stuff in NC never happened?  do you prefer the preface neo be included?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

21 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Welp.  So now it was a FED narrative to catch nazis?

Or a narrative to push fear to lefties that these NAZIS are the problem?

And like the left constantly reminds us. the only nazis, are on the right....

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Welp.  So now it was a FED narrative to catch nazis?

Or a narrative to push fear to lefties that these NAZIS are the problem?

And like the left constantly reminds us. the only nazis, are on the right....

@B-Man posted something that suggested it.  your beef is with him.

So far only Tibs and Billsy think nazis are bad  i read this place was an open sewer but wow!!!.

Edited by redtail hawk

27 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

No except most of the intellectual liberal class think anyone that didn't vote for Biden or doesn't live in some coastal metropolitan area is a Nazi.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

so Charlottesville and all the stuff in NC never happened?  do you prefer the preface neo be included?

pretty sure the nazi in charlottesville got a long ass sentence.  So that's one less nazi.

Interesting how since 2017, crickets.

maybe the cops caught them at that event.

@B-Man posted something that suggested it.  your beef is with him.

No beef. But either way Im going with number 2

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

pretty sure the nazi in charlottesville got a long ass sentence.  So that's one less nazi.

Interesting how since 2017, crickets.

maybe the cops caught them at that event.

you don't even bother to read the links i post.  that's ok.  I rarely read yours either

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

You are correct.

It is a life sentence.

And to the Nazis, a 25 million dollar claim.

Haven't heard nor smelled one of them since.

• Like (+1) 1