Fetterman Depression

Tiberius

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Good little simp

And just now:

If she is here because she entered the country illegally & is only a citizen due to her marrying a American citizen then they should have someone else take his place maybe the Lt. Gov. not her ..

18 minutes ago, T master said:

If she is here because she entered the country illegally & is only a citizen due to her marrying a American citizen then they should have someone else take his place maybe the Lt. Gov. not her ..

Putting the cart before the horse but his wife was SEVEN YEARS OLD when she got here.

jfc

Being a stroke survivor, I didn't want I'm to run. Recovering from a stroke is a full time job. Even almost 8 years after mine, I still get dizzy  if I look up too long (happens if I'm  hiking in the woods and look up in the trees too long).  Am ok as soon as Ilook straight ahead. He should have spent time on his rehab  instead of running. I din't have depression, but I could see it happening. Every recovery has hills and valleys. Recover first then run.

Edited by Wacka
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Being a stroke survivor, I didn't want I'm to run. Recovering from a stroke is a full time job. Even almost 8 years after mine, I still get dizzy  if I look up too long (happens if I'm  hiking in the woods and look up in the trees too long).  Am ok as soon as Ilook straight ahead. He should have spent time on his rehab  instead of running. I din't have depression, but I could see it happening. Every recovery has hills and valleys. Recover first then run.

You would think it wouldn't be that hard of a decision.  But that's the Dem party for you.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Doc said:

You would think it wouldn't be that hard of a decision.  But that's the Dem party for you.

Yes. And it's both parties. The desire to get power and to hold onto it overcomes everything else. To the national parties a guy like Fetterman is not some kind of Mr Smith Goes to Washington story, the regular guy who arrives on the scene to bring regular guy common sense to Washington. He's a vote in the "yes" column for Biden-appointed judges, for Biden budget bills, whatever. And don't kid yourself. It's the same way on the other side of the aisle.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

41 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes. And it's both parties. The desire to get power and to hold onto it overcomes everything else. To the national parties a guy like Fetterman is not some kind of Mr Smith Goes to Washington story, the regular guy who arrives on the scene to bring regular guy common sense to Washington. He's a vote in the "yes" column for Biden-appointed judges, for Biden budget bills, whatever. And don't kid yourself. It's the same way on the other side of the aisle.

I agree to a large extent, but I've never seen someone get elected after suffering a stroke and still having major issues.  It's a travesty.

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

I agree to a large extent, but I've never seen someone get elected after suffering a stroke and still having major issues.  It's a travesty.

Toward the end of Thurmond's Senate career, critics suggested his mental abilities had declined. His supporters argued that, while he lacked physical stamina due to his age, mentally he remained aware and attentive, and maintained a very active work schedule, showing up for every floor vote. He stepped down as Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee at the beginning of 1999, as he had pledged to do in late 1997.[284] Retrospectively, a Senate aide stated that "for his last ten years, Thurmond didn’t know if he was on foot or on horseback", while a 2020 New Yorker article stated that he was "widely known" by the end of his career to be "non-compos mentis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strom_Thurmond

Strom Thurmond was 100 years old when he finally left the Senate in 2003.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Toward the end of Thurmond's Senate career, critics suggested his mental abilities had declined. His supporters argued that, while he lacked physical stamina due to his age, mentally he remained aware and attentive, and maintained a very active work schedule, showing up for every floor vote. He stepped down as Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee at the beginning of 1999, as he had pledged to do in late 1997.[284] Retrospectively, a Senate aide stated that "for his last ten years, Thurmond didn’t know if he was on foot or on horseback", while a 2020 New Yorker article stated that he was "widely known" by the end of his career to be "non-compos mentis.

Sounds like Feinstein. This week when asked about  the release from her office on her not running again, she had no knowledge of it.

Edited by Wacka
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Not a stroke but that's not right either.

• Agree 2

I continue to laugh at Dems over Santos when Joke, who lied about his life/qualifications to get/stay elected, lies almost on a daily basis as President.  But the thing is, a liar can still do a job.  A guy with a stroke...

• Agree 1

John Fetterman is back in the hospital again, this time for multiple weeks as he battles clinical depression (at least, that’s the official narrative). That marks the second time since taking office that the Pennsylvanian senator has been admitted for serious health issues.

The scene is a continuation of the 2022 campaign, in which Fetterman and his handlers did their best to hide the extent of his problems. An MSNBC reporter was famously lambasted for truthfully reporting that he was having trouble understanding people and seemed to be unable to process small talk. Then the debate happened it was no longer arguable that Fetterman was completely unqualified and incapable of performing the duties of a senator.

Those that said that publicly were called “ableists,” with Fetterman’s wife leading the way, backed by a compliant media desperate to ensure Democrats held the US Senate. That gaslighting continues to this day, and the headlines covering Fetterman’s latest health crisis are simply unbelievable.

You see, the story here isn’t that a man and his surrogates scammed a state into electing him when he wasn’t healthy enough to do the job.

The story is just how courageous he is for not being able to do his job. Apparently, the US Senate is now a rehab facility for people with long-standing (and previously undisclosed) severe clinical depression. Never mind that Fetterman’s stroke has left him very clearly permanently damaged in a way that will keep him from ever truly representing his constituents.

What truly blows my mind, though, is that these are the same press outlets that reported on Donald Trump walking down a ramp slowly and holding a glass of water with two hands as if it was grounds for forced removal from office. Meanwhile, they pretend that Fetterman is just fine and shouldn’t resign despite how obvious it is that he’s not going to recover. The hypocrisy is off the charts.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/02/18/the-headlines-on-fettermans-latest-health-crisis-are-truly-unbelievable-n705384

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, B-Man said:

John Fetterman is back in the hospital again, this time for multiple weeks as he battles clinical depression (at least, that’s the official narrative). That marks the second time since taking office that the Pennsylvanian senator has been admitted for serious health issues.

The scene is a continuation of the 2022 campaign, in which Fetterman and his handlers did their best to hide the extent of his problems. An MSNBC reporter was famously lambasted for truthfully reporting that he was having trouble understanding people and seemed to be unable to process small talk. Then the debate happened it was no longer arguable that Fetterman was completely unqualified and incapable of performing the duties of a senator.

Those that said that publicly were called “ableists,” with Fetterman’s wife leading the way, backed by a compliant media desperate to ensure Democrats held the US Senate. That gaslighting continues to this day, and the headlines covering Fetterman’s latest health crisis are simply unbelievable.

You see, the story here isn’t that a man and his surrogates scammed a state into electing him when he wasn’t healthy enough to do the job.

The story is just how courageous he is for not being able to do his job. Apparently, the US Senate is now a rehab facility for people with long-standing (and previously undisclosed) severe clinical depression. Never mind that Fetterman’s stroke has left him very clearly permanently damaged in a way that will keep him from ever truly representing his constituents.

What truly blows my mind, though, is that these are the same press outlets that reported on Donald Trump walking down a ramp slowly and holding a glass of water with two hands as if it was grounds for forced removal from office. Meanwhile, they pretend that Fetterman is just fine and shouldn’t resign despite how obvious it is that he’s not going to recover. The hypocrisy is off the charts.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/02/18/the-headlines-on-fettermans-latest-health-crisis-are-truly-unbelievable-n705384

The narrative ha and will always be flip flopped to be used to their advantage we have found in the past 2 years that cognitive thinking does not have to be a strong point when it comes to those who are appointed to certain positions . 

We can start with 4 right off the top of my head ;

Joe 

Kamala 

Pot hole Pete 

White house correspondent Jeine Pierre 

The people elected the first 2 & the others were chosen by the 1 elected as POTUS both were appointed because of something other than their qualifications & if we continue to look deeper there are more to be found so this just fits to show those voting for true leadership for the country are still as lost as last years easter eggs .

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

This experiment needs to come to an end…

Oh, it will.  He's not fit to serve since his cognitive deficits won't improve (like I said before he was elected) and that won't help his now-discovered history of depression.  The question is when do they finally pull the trigger?

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh, it will.  He's not fit to serve since his cognitive deficits won't improve (like I said before he was elected) and that won't help his now-discovered history of depression.  The question is when do they finally pull the trigger?

Cognitive deficit? He’ll fit right in! 😂

• Like (+1) 1