Off her back

Close to a haiku! Try this:

H20, nice guy

Wants to smack women and girls

Must miss Chiefs Planet

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, WMDman said:

guys I'm.....NERVOUS 

Absolutely. It's game day. It's win or go home. It's down to the three best teams remaining in the AFC. It will be two around 6:30pm. Go Bills!!!

Edited by H2o

5 minutes ago, WMDman said:

guys I'm.....NERVOUS 

Me too!  I am starting to calm down a little though.  I was real bad when I woke up a few hours ago.  Usually I am fine.  I was even fine for the Chiefs divisional game last year.

I guess for me its the unkown.  I know what to expect when we play the Chiefs because we play them so much.  We rarely play the Bengals.

Edited by Scott7975

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes seriously. It makes no sense. What does it have to do with being fun at parties?

He thought his post was funny but as you said, it didn’t make sense. Now he feels attacked so he’s attacking you.

I want Allen running Philly’s offense. They make it easy. Allen is a better thrower and runner that Hurts. Knox is Goedert. Diggs is better than either Brown or Smith. Davis is worse than Brown and Smith, but big game Gabe is always lurking, so that’s a wash. Buffalo’s RBs can do what the Eagles RBs do.

But on to this Bengals game. Can’t let Bengals run the ball. Need to gang tackle Mixon, Perine on screens, then no YAC to Chase, then knock it downs against Higgins. Stuff Boyd at the LOS.

Coverage should be very tight. Over the top help on Higgins and Chase. Collapse the pocket… don’t give Burrow lanes to run for easy pop out 3&7 first downs. Contain and collapse. Burrow eats sacks on those. 

Go BILLLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What does your post mean? I’ve read it 3 times and it makes no sense. The jets interest in Brady has been known for weeks btw 

He was apparently implying that our QB coach would be interviewing for the Jests OC job instead of being at the Divisional Playoff game...🤷‍♂️ I don't think anyone's accused him of being smart.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, finn said:

Close to a haiku! Try this:

H20, nice guy

Wants to smack women and girls

Must miss Chiefs Planet

Biggie Smalls. You know, The Notorious B.I.G. The song is Dead Wrong. It also has Eminem in it. The short bus dropped off everyone today I see. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Punch said:

This is funny to me because it sounds like the Bills use Allen to run out the clock, which of course isn’t the case. It’s just a testament to how effective he is as a runner and how often it directly correlates to winning.

When Josh runs that many times it puts a ton of pressure on the defense.

You can't just key on pass defense at that point. It shouldn't be done in Sept., Oct, or Nov., but once December hits it's time to....Release the Kraken.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, H2o said:

Biggie Smalls. You know, The Notorious B.I.G. The song is Dead Wrong. It also has Eminem in it. The short bus dropped off everyone today I see. 

Well, the original track definitely did not have Eminem on it. They did a post mortum duet album.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ok

I think they are going to put a spy on Josh like Miami did to try and limit any impromptu scrambles.  Of course, spies aren't that effective in designed QB runs because they just get blocked like anyone else.   In a win or go home game, I expect everything to be on the table.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Process said:

First time all year I'm nervous before a game. I'm as confident as ever and think we win by multiple scores, just really not ready for the season to end lol.

Strangely I'm not nervous at all. Can't explain it, but I have a good feeling about today.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

Apologies, didn't know that. I hear a lot of misogyny where I live and get tired of it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Not a bit nervous.  As a fan at home I have absolutely no impact on this game, not even an infinitesimal amount.  

I also think we’re going to stomp the ***** out of them, so there’s that.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1