AFC championship presale link

quinnearlysghost88

30 minutes ago, richNjoisy said:

My tickets sold by erroneous/crooks reseller were fully refunded this morning. The tickets I bought at 3 pm, much cheaper with no fees, are still active. So, it appears everything was fixed/corrected. I believe the huge supply of Chiefs-only tickets will open up at 10 pm tonight to the general public unless that is delayed due to yesterday's problems. I do not think anyone , other than chiefs fans, can access those tickets right now. I hope a mass of Bills fans buy up the chiefs tickets when they open up (tonight?).  Go Bills!

What makes you think 10pm tonight? I thought nothing was changing until the “fan presale” tomorrow AM?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, richNjoisy said:

My tickets sold by erroneous/crooks reseller were fully refunded this morning. The tickets I bought at 3 pm, much cheaper with no fees, are still active. So, it appears everything was fixed/corrected. I believe the huge supply of Chiefs-only tickets will open up at 10 pm tonight to the general public unless that is delayed due to yesterday's problems. I do not think anyone , other than chiefs fans, can access those tickets right now. I hope a mass of Bills fans buy up the chiefs tickets when they open up (tonight?).  Go Bills!

49 minutes ago, astb41 said:

What makes you think 10pm tonight? I thought nothing was changing until the “fan presale” tomorrow AM?

Bills/Chiefs STH presale ends at 10pm tonight. Then the public presale starts at 10am tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So much whining from the Chiefs side right now. Some have even gone so far to say that the Bills and Bengals game will be fixed to make sure the Bills win which will secure the money paid towards Atlanta. I’m glad I don’t have to read on this board about a fix being in or how the NFL wants the Chiefs/Bengals in the SB every other post. 

43 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Does he realize Cincinnati is also selling tickets to a Championship game in the event they host it?

https://www.ticketmaster.com/cincinnati-bengals-v-tbd-afc-championship-cincinnati-ohio-01-29-2023/event/16005D82C5EC540C

Edited by Captain Caveman

1 hour ago, Ncmurph said:

Has anyone received a code for the Friday sale yet?

I signed up for it, but haven't got anything yet other than the initial "you're in" message I got via text after I submitted.  Makes me nervous, thought they would have given me a passcode by now.

Edited by Georgia Bill
typo

On 1/18/2023 at 11:57 AM, TFBillsfan said:

I live in ATL and definitely want to go to the game. Trying to decide if I buy tickets on Friday or just hold out until closer to kickoff and snag tickets that are at a reduced cost. Of course assuming the game is in ATL next week.

Despite my screen name I now live here too and am taking the same approach.  My (somewhat limited) experience is the longer you hold out the better price you'll get, but there's something to be said for certainty in knowing you already have them.  If I do find something really good tomorrow or later for local transplants like us I'll be sure to share the knowledge with you.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, DapperCam said:

I’m assuming the game is already sold out for a potential BUF-JAX home game? Looking on Ticketmaster, tickets way in the nosebleeds in the corner are $500+ a pop. Tickets anywhere else are $1k+ a ticket.

Tickets aren’t on sale for face value yet. Those are season ticket holders and ticket agencies who know they have the rights to their tickets. The AFCCG started around $1000 at the Ralph and are now down to $550 or so.

The Divisional started around $7-800 before the wild card was played and now they’re under $200.

TL;DR wait until 100% of tickets have been released. Prices will go down. 

Will a code be required for the next round (non-STH "pre-sale") of sales for ATL?  I signed up at NFL.com when this all started and I figured I would've gotten a code or something to unlock the ticket I want to buy when the time comes (otherwise, what was the point of signing up?).

Have six tix in one row (need seven) and I see one avail in the same row right now. 

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Tickets aren’t on sale for face value yet. Those are season ticket holders and ticket agencies who know they have the rights to their tickets. The AFCCG started around $1000 at the Ralph and are now down to $550 or so.

The Divisional started around $7-800 before the wild card was played and now they’re under $200.

TL;DR wait until 100% of tickets have been released. Prices will go down. 

the public onsale for the playoff games already happened, it was a couple weeks ago.   STH’ers got first crack and then later in the afternoon they released the scraps to the general public.

That being said, they always release some more closer to the game date…

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, DapperCam said:

The people charging those prices are nuts. People won’t buy them and they will have to lower.

Some will buy. It will be a chance to get back to the SB after an almost 30 year absence. People will want to be there to see that event.

14 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Rather than take Mixon’s words at face value I’m waiting for Caesar to interpret them for me.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.