Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

45 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Really 

Yes. Bills players have actually shown themselves interacting with Dhop, along with players posting pictures with him and Dhop talking about how much he loves the Bills players and organization the other day in a video. One Lamar smiley face isn't the same thing. Although, he did just decide to go go back to Ravens so maybe that is what he was referring to

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

You don’t keep Hollywood Brown, and yet willing to take on all of Hopkins money and give them a high draft pick? Just no lol 

I don't believe anyone thinks Dhop is going to get back a high draft pick.  

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

It’s such a ridiculous empty tweet, it means nothing that we don’t already know. 

But, it does clearly allow us to state “the sky is falling” without any rational thought behind it. So, it’s a very meaningful tweet.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

It’s such a ridiculous empty tweet, it means nothing that we don’t already know. 

If the bills don't select a pick by midnight, their first pick will be tomorrow.  Something to keep and eye on.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

No he isn’t, if Hopkins doesn’t want to go there, he isn’t going. Hopkins won’t restructure for just anyone, he’s practically said as much. 

Well considering Pac-Mans source is obviously Hopkins, and he has multiple times listed Ravens in play, I think that clearly indicated the Ravens are a legit option.

But with the severe need for a CB for the Ravens, I doubt their first round pick would be included into a trade given the CB's that should be on the board when they would pick in the first. 

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I'm not even talking about the tweet.  If the Bills take a WR tonight, that's about all the confirmation you need that they aren't trading for DHop.  

If the Bills were in the process of working out the details of a trade, they aren't drafting a WR early.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It’s over

This has always been obvious. If the Bills take JSN, Flowers, Johnston, or Addison tonight (and I'm hoping those are the only one's they're looking at at 27) - they aren't trading for Hopkins. 

You don't spend a 1st on a WR when you already have Diggs and then bury them at #3 WR for multiple years. Especially with the holes we have on this team, the financials it would take for Hopkins, and the added Draft pick(s).

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

I'm not even talking about the tweet.  If the Bills take a WR tonight, that's about all the confirmation you need that they aren't trading for DHop.  

If the Bills were in the process of working out the details of a trade, they aren't drafting a WR early.

Well that’s more obvious than captain obvious.