Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Okay this is the first time in a while that I've really felt like this is going to happen. And I checked, this is actually Shaq's account.

^For anyone who can't see that image, it's a picture that Shaq Lawson just posted of him standing with DeAndre Hopkins.

This got me excited. 

Hoping it is true if not i'll still be happy.

Yesssss. Inject it straight into my veins. 

Dhop has been snakebit his entire career, saddled with abysmal qbs (barring a short spell with Watson). 

Despite it, the guy just vacuums in any ball thats in his vicinity. I'm hoping buffalo lands him, or at the very least he goes somewhere else besides KC. 

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Okay this is the first time in a while that I've really felt like this is going to happen. And I checked, this is actually Shaq's account.

^For anyone who can't see that image, it's a picture that Shaq Lawson just posted of him standing with DeAndre Hopkins.

At this point it is just cruel if we do not get Hopkins. And as a Bills fan, I have learned to expect cruelty. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, MasterStrategist said:

Why?  Because you believed some random twitter accounts/speculation?  

by now, there is probably a laundry list of reasons I could give you. This thread didn’t get up to 235+ pages and hammered up to this very moment for nothing.