Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

10 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I think he's just saying if there appear to be a lot of posts in a single day, it will probably indicate that something happened. It has nothing to do with random twitter posts from dubious sources and the like.

ah thanks for clarification...

• Like (+1) 1

Here’s my pre draft moves. Trade Ed Oliver & either Boogie or AJ to the Texans for their 4th round pick & Jerry Hughes. Then go to Arizona and give them our 4th & their 5th we got for Cody Ford for Hopkins. Then go to the draft and get: 

LB

DT

TE

BPA

BPA

why can’t this work? Where is the issue?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 4/11/2023 at 4:04 PM, papazoid said:

Bills Trade Proposal Lands DeAndre Hopkins and No. 3 overall Pick from Arizona for Rising Star and multiple draft picks

https://heavy.com/sports/buffalo-bills/bills-trade-deandre-hopkins-gregory-rousseau/

Lol the guy misspelled his own name by one letter because he is definitely a dimwit.

56 minutes ago, papazoid said:

Cardinals’ DeAndre Hopkins teases return to Texans amid trade rumors

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/cardinals-deandre-hopkins-teases-return-to-texans-amid-trade-rumors/ar-AA19Pl1q

one thing is pretty clear...Dhop wants out

I still don't get the whole "they are letting him talk to teams" thing.

He could talk to every team but at the end of the day the cards have to be willing to deal to the team that he oks and accept the compensation for him.

Feels like it just adds to the complexity of making a deal rather than streamlining it.

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I still don't get the whole "they are letting him talk to teams" thing.

He could talk to every team but at the end of the day the cards have to be willing to deal to the team that he oks and accept the compensation for him.

Feels like it just adds to the complexity of making a deal rather than streamlining it.

I think that usually happens when the offers are either non existent or underwhelming. 

Let the player realize the market. 

Or any potential deal has died because the player wasn’t able to make his contract work with the other team(s). 

Either way, doesn’t seem like it’ll be a big return for DHop. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, papazoid said:

Cardinals’ DeAndre Hopkins teases return to Texans amid trade rumors

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/cardinals-deandre-hopkins-teases-return-to-texans-amid-trade-rumors/ar-AA19Pl1q

one thing is pretty clear...Dhop wants out

DHop be like "Damn, everyone knows Buffalo isn't happening. Time to shift my teases to facilitate my move to a different team"

9 hours ago, The Wiz said:

he's still on about it.  

horse-dead.gif

I'll give him credit for going down with the ship. Doubling down on a poor hand in hopes that something miraculous happens rather than backing off.

That said, I'm sure when it doesn't happen, he'll say something like "They really were in it but (whoever trades for him) swooped in at the last second and made a better offer AZ couldn't refuse" to try and save face.

Either way, whether or not it happens, this guy's a nobody who knows nothing.

EDIT: Just noticed he doesn't mention Hopkins, just trades in general. So if they trade for a player, trade up, or trade down, ANY trade - he'll claim he was right. Genius 🤣

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Agree 2

Dhops total cap hit for the next 2 years combined is $57 mil......if they cut him this year. the dead cap is $22.6 mil which could be spread out over 2023 & 2024

it would hurt, but absent a trade.....he's getting cut. expect the cards to wait til the last possible moment and do dhop dirty. no one will have the cap space to add him.

dhop has no guaranteed money remaining on his current deal. its probably in his best interest to make nice with AZ and stay. not sure why he's making waves. i dont see him getting paid more anywhere else.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I'll give him credit for going down with the ship. Doubling down on a poor hand in hopes that something miraculous happens rather than backing off.

That said, I'm sure when it doesn't happen, he'll say something like "They really were in it but (whoever trades for him) swooped in at the last second and made a better offer AZ couldn't refuse" to try and save face.

Either way, whether or not it happens, this guy's a nobody who knows nothing.

EDIT: Just noticed he doesn't mention Hopkins, just trades in general. So if they trade for a player, trade up, or trade down, ANY trade - he'll claim he was right. Genius 🤣

Which is like a weather man in San Diego calling for rain and then stating he meant in Seattle.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, papazoid said:

NFL Insider Shuts Down DeAndre Hopkins, Jets Trade Speculation

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nfl-insider-shuts-down-deandre-hopkins-jets-trade-speculation/ar-AA19PZW4

if the jets are out, then our chances got better

These so called ‘insiders’ are all a joke. They throw everything out there and hopes one of them sticks. 

• Agree 1