Blue on Blue for Miami Wild Card Weekend

Draconator

Just now, GolfandBills said:

Seems to be the new dominant Home uniforms.  Was hoping to see the white bottoms and blue tops.  That combo was maybe worn once or twice this year 

Blue over white is the best combo, but the team has confidence in the monochrome look. I'm one of those fellas who prefers the throwback blue and standing buffalo helmet, yet just as there is an undeniable irrational reaction against the white over blue because we seem to struggle in them, there is a positive vibe in the all blues.

• Like (+1) 2

I know that Josh isn't superstitious, but he is a LITTLE stitious. I'm guessing the fact that they have mostly been winning in the all-blues this year is the reason they keep wearing them.

It was written in an article recently that when the Bills are on a win streak, Josh won't let the team change the restaurant they eat Friday night player dinners at. Sounds more than a little stitious to me.

In any case...whatever makes them feel good and confident, I'm all for. Blues it is.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Weird that the Reds came iut this year- but we didnt see the throwbacks once. The logo was still used on ancillary merchandise but not on a sideline as it has been innyears past. There is no rule stating in order to have a new throwback, the old one must be phased out - but if you arent even going to wear it and take advantage of the merch $$ then you probably have something planned for the following year.  That said, its good blue on blue gets a shake. The 90s teams had their blue on white so this iteration should own the monotones!

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Good. I think we are 0-3 when wearing  Blue on White?

The broke the curse this year

2 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

Blue over white is the best combo, but the team has confidence in the monochrome look. I'm one of those fellas who prefers the throwback blue and standing buffalo helmet, yet just as there is an undeniable irrational reaction against the white over blue because we seem to struggle in them, there is a positive vibe in the all blues.

Yep.  I think Blue jersey, white pants should always be the home combo...I don't like monochrome anything but can accept the Bills players like them and feel a positive vibe in the all blues.  If that's what they want to wear in the playoff home game(s), I'm all for it.  

Next season I hope they go back to wearing the blue over white and string some wins together in that uni.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Blue tops, white pants......  L to Dolphins,  L to Vikings,  maybe at Jets too?

Still the best looking uniform we have, and what we wear has no bearing of any kind on wins or losses anyway.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

In the McDermott era the Bills are 3-0 in the playoffs in the blue over white.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.