TNF- Cowboys @ Titans

T&C

Same as ^^^^

Limited football games left. Will be nice to see the cowboys. Honestly hoping for a titans win because at this point, we could see the AFC South winner (lowest remaining seed) after the wildcard round  since we’ll have the first round bye 😎 I’d rather face the Titans again than play the Jags (although I think we’d handle either)

20 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Same as ^^^^

Limited football games left. Will be nice to see the cowboys. Honestly hoping for a titans win because at this point, we could see the AFC South winner (lowest remaining seed) after the wildcard round  since we’ll have the first round bye 😎 I’d rather face the Titans again than play the Jags (although I think we’d handle either)

agree - give me Malik Willis and Derrick Henry over Trevor Lawrence any day.

What a terrible matchup tonight. Cowboys Vs a Titans team resting half their team. Amazon could not have gotten a worse slate of games. Hopefully they get a better choice for next season. Also, how pissed are you if you are a titans fan who bought tickets to this game weeks/months ago. And then game time comes and it’s a game that means nothing and in which your team is resting half the players. 

4 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

What a terrible matchup tonight. Cowboys Vs a Titans team resting half their team. Amazon could not have gotten a worse slate of games. Hopefully they get a better choice for next season. Also, how pissed are you if you are a titans fan who bought tickets to this game weeks/months ago. And then game time comes and it’s a game that means nothing and in which your team is resting half the players. 

I get what you are saying but at the start of the season no one really knows how things play out, there have always been stinkers and surprises.

Sabres up 5-0...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T&C said:

It'll be on here but I'm mostly watching the Sabres/Red Wings game online... been awhile since the blue and gold have played.

They are playing their best game of the year...giving up almost nothing defensively and just buzzing all over in the RedWings zone...5-0 after two periods and it could be 8 or 9.

Outshooting the RedWings 25-13.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

They are playing their best game of the year...giving up almost nothing defensively and just buzzing all over in the RedWings zone...5-0 after two periods and it could be 8 or 9.

Outshooting the RedWings 25-13.

Yeah, it's a dandy to watch for sure... Buffalo and the fans deserve this.

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

the “why” is this gane is completely meaningless for them as far as winning the AFC South (their only path into the playoffs) is concerned.  

Yeah, but wasn’t Malik Willis their #2?

BTW that was a nice 3rd down pass and Bobby Trees should have hauled it in

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Even the announcers are talking about this game like a pre season/practice game for each team 

I “get” why it doesn’t matter to Dallas too much (though the announcers were talking about Parsons playing with a club on his hands because Dallas is pulling out all the stops to win)

But why would it not matter for Tennessee?  

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

TNF just put up a stat about how many players the Titans have lost to IR.  You’d think a team might re-consider its S&C and training staff?

Isn’t it just as much Vrabel’s whole physicality philosophy? His teams try to dominate physically so bound to get hurt. 

Just now, Beck Water said:

I “get” why it doesn’t matter to Dallas too much (though the announcers were talking about Parsons playing with a club on his hands because Dallas is pulling out all the stops to win)

But why would it not matter for Tennessee?  

Win or Lose, the division will be decided next week vs. the Jags.

Just now, Best Williams Available said:

Isn’t it just as much Vrabel’s whole physicality philosophy? His teams try to dominate physically so bound to get hurt. 

I mean, do you really think they try to be that much more physical than every other team?  

OK, now I want the Titans to win.  I don’t think they can, but I’m rooting.  Is that wrong of me?

7 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I mean, do you really think they try to be that much more physical than every other team?  

OK, now I want the Titans to win.  I don’t think they can, but I’m rooting.  Is that wrong of me?

Yes because they are less talented overall and try to make up for it with physicality. However it's too much of a gap to make up in the playoffs, which is why they lose usually early on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Buffalo619 said:

Who is the Titans QB? Bro is terrible. 

Joshua Dobbs.  He gets a lot of slack from me, Titans claimed him off the Lions practice squad 8 days ago.

His first 2 drives were OK.  He had a drop on the first and Woods shoulda had a 3rd down pass on the 2nd drive.  Nice deep completion too

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Yeah I think they draft big strong dudes and run it down your throat as part of that. It’s how they beat finesse teams in the playoffs the last couple years.

3 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

Yeah I think they draft big strong dudes and run it down your throat as part of that. It’s how they beat finesse teams in the playoffs the last couple years.

Except they didn’t last year, right?  They were the #1 seed, the Bengals were their 1st playoff game, and the Bengals won

And the year before, they lost to the Ravens, who were a pretty physical team battling a lot of injuries

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.