Stay classy buffalo

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Putin got everything he wanted out of his ASSet and more.

And what was that exactly? 

But this is why people post strawmen, so people reply to strawmen and the topic is changed.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

And what was that exactly? 

Russia has been GROOMING Trump for the past 40+ years - and Putin used him like a useful stooge.

Donald guts the anti-Russia stance on Ukraine in the GQPs 2016 platform - who benefits?

Donald constantly denies Russian hacking (as does the cult here despite the plethora of evidence) - who benefits?

Donald did everything to destroy our relationships with our allies and with the EU - who benefits?

Donald tried to destroy the credibility of NATO - who benefits?

Donald pulled back our troops in Germany - who benefits?

Donald applauded Putin's victory in Syria after handing it to him on a platter - who benefits?

Donald tried to add Putin to the G7 - who benefits?

Donald told Putin he could have Crimea - who benefits?

Donald shared classified information with Russian operatives in 2017 - who benefits?

Donald continued to buy and increase oil imports from Putin - who benefits?

Donald incited a non-stop culture war on American soil - who benefits?

image.thumb.jpeg.690ddb98400b976323ee81e8b1e4abea.jpeg

• Eyeroll 2

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Donald incited a non-stop culture war on American soil - who benefits?

yeah.  little projection in that last one, eh.

your name is Donald?

Now I realized why I had the three profiles banned.  Nothing in good faith.  all division all the time. all trump all the time. always with the strawmen, Dirty PACS as a source and just calling people names with some.

Edited by Chris farley

Ignoring the squirrel, back to the topic.

Buffalo mayor: Looters during blizzard are “lowest of the low”

by: Nick Veronica

https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news/buffalo/buffalo-mayor-looters-during-blizzard-are-lowest-of-the-low/

New York State Police confirm reports of 2 looting incidents

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/crime/new-york-state-police-confirms-2-looting-incidents-buffalo-blizzard/71-1b474eda-6bc6-4e14-b249-ee96faacac10

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

LOL, don't see any attacks on capital, though

Sad, you have to compare apples with bananas 

oh really? Seems awfully peaceful right? 

why would they put those troops there if they didn’t think a coup would happen?  They must have felt threatened right?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 2

Seems like the whole neighborhood is out shoveling and snowblowing. I love how when we get blizzards like this we ban together as a community, get out there and move some snow! 

Stay classy buffalo, talkin proud! 

• Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

oh really? Seems awfully peaceful right? 

why would they put those troops there if they didn’t think a coup would happen?  They must have felt threatened right?

Are you changing the subject? Don't recall George Floyd people trying to overturn an election, let alone being led by some crazy dude trying to stay in power

If you graduated from high school, you should be able to see the huge difference 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Are you changing the subject? Don't recall George Floyd people trying to overturn an election, let alone being led by some crazy dude trying to stay in power

If you graduated from high school, you should be able to see the huge difference 

invading the capitol is the same as invading the capitol. But you’re right. Billions in damage, dozens killed compared to 5 million in damage and only members of the protesters dead. You’re absolutely right one said was incredibly worse. 

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

invading the capitol is the same as invading the capitol. But you’re right. Billions in damage, dozens killed compared to 5 million in damage and only members of the protesters dead. You’re absolutely right one said was incredibly worse. 

Human rights are precious.

9 hours ago, Albwan said:

We know American society has been over run by animals.

Now all they have to do is get rid of people who point it out.

We get it, you don’t like black people and have zero understanding of socioeconomic history. 

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Is there a certain time when the looting stops?  What is your solution to the immediate stop of looting? 

I don’t particularly care. People in a panic, especially poorer people, loot stores for supplies. Happens during every major natural disaster. Sure happened during Blizzard of ‘77. It will stop when police can dedicate their resources to that cause rather than getting trapped people out of cars and houses. 

All this is is another excuse for weirdos who haven’t stepped foot in the city in 40 years to wring their hands and shout about how bad black people are. 

Edited by Roundybout
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I don’t particularly care. People in a panic, especially poorer people, loot stores for supplies. Happens during every major natural disaster. Sure happened during Blizzard of ‘77. It will stop when police can dedicate their resources to that cause rather than getting trapped people out of cars and houses. 

All this is is another excuse for weirdos who haven’t stepped foot in the city in 40 years to wring their hands and shout about how bad black people are. 

so you claim to be somewhat of an expert on socioeconomic history but don’t care on how it’s solved?  This checks out.  Thanks for coming out. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

so you claim to be somewhat of an expert on socioeconomic history but don’t care on how it’s solved?  This checks out.  Thanks for coming out. 

Solving the underlying issues will take many years, probably a generation. It will take investments into jobs, education and housing in underdeveloped areas. People loot because they feel desperate or bored or both. 

I imagine your solution is to deploy the army to protect the family dollar?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Solving the underlying issues will take many years, probably a generation. It will take investments into jobs, education and housing in underdeveloped areas. People loot because they feel desperate or bored or both. 

Plenty of people are poor and desperate and don’t lose their morals if they had any to begin with.  You’re confusing people stealing bread formula and milk with people stealing for profit.  In this day and age people can get on their phone and find some npo that can help they don’t need to steal. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Roundybout said:

the looting will result in less capital being invested in those areas.

And NY and Buffalo have been ran by DEMs for decades. they have tried all that and then some.  Thats why they were called the projects...  and those programs for education and jobs existed for decades (NPO's), for people that take advantage of them.

Something about teaching a person to fish vs providing them fish.

Edited by Chris farley

Hi gang - my store in south buffalo was looted and I can't get to it because there is a driving ban. They smashed in the front door and now I'm concerned the pipes are going to freeze due to the cold. It's been 3 days now and never heard back from the police. Stay safe and keep voting Dem so we can make sure these criminals face zero consequences for their actions!

27 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Hi gang - my store in south buffalo was looted and I can't get to it because there is a driving ban. They smashed in the front door and now I'm concerned the pipes are going to freeze due to the cold. It's been 3 days now and never heard back from the police. Stay safe and keep voting Dem so we can make sure these criminals face zero consequences for their actions!

Yikes. I’m curious…what kind of store is it? 

25 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Sorry to hear this man.  Hoping for the best outcome here. 

Let us know when you get to your store and can report on the shape it's in.  Since people are just looking for basic necessities I'm certain that you'll find your store in the exact shape that you left it, just items neatly missing from shelves as if people were shopping normally without giving you money in return.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Yikes. I’m curious…what kind of store is it? 

Absolutely no food or clothing or essential items sold there. People just looking to steal stuff because they know the police aren't able to respond. I'm sure they will try and spin it on the news like these are desperate people. Nope, definitely not the case!

Business Owner Opens Fire on Looters During Buffalo Blizzard

I’ve seen some suggest that this is acceptable because they are just stealing necessities. Yeah, well except they aren’t just stealing necessities, as other videos of the picked-over interiors of these stores show. Two, I’m not sure that’s an excuse anyway.

Some store owners in the city aren’t buying it either. A video that appears to be from Sunday night includes gunfire as a business owner defends his store from looters.

(WARNING: Language)

At the top of the video, you see a group of people in a confrontation across the street. The woman holding the camera then starts screaming about an “Arab” (I’m assuming that’s the business owner) having a gun and telling people to run. A few seconds later, gunshots ring out and chaos ensues.

What’s also notable in the video is that the power is still on and cars are driving around. What possible excuse could there be for trying to loot a store in those conditions? Buffalo’s mayor addressed the anarchy by calling looters the “lowest of the low.”

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/12/27/watch-business-owner-opens-fire-on-looters-during-buffalo-blizzard-n679565

10 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Plenty of people are poor and desperate and don’t lose their morals if they had any to begin with.  You’re confusing people stealing bread formula and milk with people stealing for profit.  In this day and age people can get on their phone and find some npo that can help they don’t need to steal. 

I'm aware. I am sure the people stealing TVs and whatnot will be apprehended. I'm just not going to wring my hands and scream "LOOTERS" and ignore the good stories that have come out of this blizzard like conservatives are choosing to do. 

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

the looting will result in less capital being invested in those areas.

And NY and Buffalo have been ran by DEMs for decades. they have tried all that and then some.  Thats why they were called the projects...  and those programs for education and jobs existed for decades (NPO's), for people that take advantage of them.

Something about teaching a person to fish vs providing them fish.

What policies do Republicans have that would be better? 

21 hours ago, BillStime said:

Irony is dead

image.thumb.jpeg.2e22f339aeb86e0b246c61163ec8fd23.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.9536ba4eedaf7feac19fd39e9915b859.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.8d08429eed3194d3c4a29a186d34750b.jpeg

af.thumb.JPG.68cdf6aa8e6275d8897957a85cb07b92.JPG

sdf.thumb.JPG.402c9abe192de31083e74bf903da8681.JPG

If you could put Bidens face on every face in these that has Trumps face on it they would or could both work EXACTLY the same but that's the thing you REFUSE to see you might need to go to the optometrist & get your eyes checked .

Well on second thought never mind no matter how good your eye sight may be or what you see it will never over come your unwavering bias .

Sorry i forgot who i was replying to ... Hope you got all the free bees that Biden sent you for Christmas & like they did with the gift for Kamala i hope you get a bus load of some of the 2378944 "Undocumented Immigrants" that came across the border in 2022 delivered to your front door seeing as this is what your vote has brought us .

Yah great job Joe from from 458,088 in 2020 to 2,378,944 in 2022 but hey that border is for sure secure just imagine if this administration gets it's way & they do away with another law put in place by the former president yep he's doing a great bang up job ...

Insert the picture of Trump here _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1