Micah Hyde leaves the door open to returning this season, per Joe Buscaglia

Logic

4 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

You think he would jeopardize his career for a some Twitter fame?   Bills do an exceptional job keeping information under wraps.  

no I don't think he would jeopardize his career for Twitter fame. I don't think his tweet, even if it actually turned out to be about Micah returning, would even come close to jeopardizing his career. 

• Agree 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I think this is a really bad idea for both Hyde and the Bills. He is risking his career and thinking a guy who missed months of a season can step in seems a little foolish. 

Bills have given me zero reason to think they would panic-play a guy who can't help and, in the process, would be risking his career.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

You think he would jeopardize his career for a some Twitter fame?   Bills do an exceptional job keeping information under wraps.  

Risking his career by saying there’s great news on the way….. Face Palm GIF

i guess we’ll wait and see who is right.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, extrahammer said:

Could be Hyde, could be Crowder, could be Kim, could be nothing. Aren't you all excited to wait and see if we even find out? 

But why would the guy put his entire career on the line for a tweet?  Doesn’t make any sense

8 minutes ago, Stretch said:

I agree with the take that the big news is Hamlin will be at the game.

I agree 

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, stevewin said:

If it's related to Hyde I would think initial step/announcement would be taking him off IR (which would be exciting enough) - nothing related to actual playing.  I've thought all along if he did come back it would be to suit up for the SB (even if extrememly limited actual playing role - think Stamkos).  Taking him off IR with potential to suit up for SB also gives team (even more) extra incentive to get there

*IF* this it Hyde news the timeline does matchup with what he said in a recent BN article (https://buffalonews.com/sports/ryan-ohalloran-could-bills-safety-micah-hyde-return-in-postseason-after-neck-surgery/article_0be8e698-85ef-11ed-8586-0fb296488d85.html)

image.thumb.png.79e4e7266069ac654ac6a49ef915bec1.png

This article was posted exactly two weeks ago.

My guess would be that he gets off of IR this week and then would play in the divisional round. Again, *IF*

Edited by jletha

A 30% Micah Hyde might be an upgrade for us. I hope it's about him but these things never seem to be what people think they are and really never seem to be that significant at all. I could see it being something like Hamlin is getting a Pro Bowl invite or the Bills are giving out #3 shirts at the game or something.

I would assume the gatorade comment refers to dumping gatorade on the coach at the Super Bowl though so maybe it is big

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1