We’ve lost to teams that are 23-7 on the year

78thealltimegreat

Just now, Nextmanup said:

A certain % of Bills fan will ALWAYS only look at the bright side.

Most of that group are nowhere to be found right now.  They all always abandon the team after hard losses. 

I at least commend the OP for actually showing up and participating in the post-game discussion.

Oh I’m here I know how good this team is they lost 3 games on the last possession. Last year’s juggernaut lost by 30 at home to the Colts and lost on the road to a 3 win jaguar team so I’ve seen this before 

Just now, Nextmanup said:

A certain % of Bills fan will ALWAYS only look at the bright side.

Most of that group are nowhere to be found right now.  They all always abandon the team after hard losses. 

I at least commend the OP for actually showing up and participating in the post-game discussion.

As long as the team learns a lesson,  I could care less whether the fans are optimistic or not...

The team need to stand up the next game after being punched in the face..  I was hoping they would do that today after last week...

34 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

We are all having a tough time with this loss and we had no business losing this game. We are not losing to the Texans and Jaguars here. 
The Vikings to win this game had to literally have absolutely positively everything go perfect for them. 
Whether we lose by 1 or 30 it’s only one loss. 
There are problems yes as Josh has to stop playing hero ball and the secondary is a shell of itself right now with injuries.

But beat Cleveland and Detroit and we are 8-3 with 10 days off. 
Onto Cleveland. 

No, we play at NE 7 days after thanksgiving.

29 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

As long as the team learns a lesson,  I could care less whether the fans are optimistic or not...

The team need to stand up the next game after being punched in the face..  I was hoping they would do that today after last week...

They need to come out and blow the doors off the Browns.

It’s not that they lost it’s how they are losing which is infuriating. Turnovers, self inflicted mistakes, blowing leads, inability to effectively run the ball especially in short yardage, lack of adjustments, poor in game decision making and situational coaching are ALL major issues and common trends under this coaching staff. Sure it’s easy to flush away one, but each season this continues to happen. At some point you have to question is the HC and his staff actually learning and improving. Those you cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. 

How they are losing is becoming a consistent theme with McDermott and frankly what McDermott says needs to start showing up on the field in key moments! 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RyanC883 said:

they can win one playoff type game.  KC seems like a massive outlier right now

let’s not forget they beat Baltimore and crushed the 6-3 Titans.

I’m as down as you are right now. This sucks. They let another game they should have won slip away. The coaching was bothersome. Allen is in a funk. Our defensive backfield has UB players running around out there.

Yet, I still feel they will right this ship. I still feel we can beat any team on any field. Especially once Poyer, White, Elam, etc., get back on the field.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

let’s not forget they beat Baltimore and crushed the 6-3 Titans.

I’m as down as you are right now. This sucks. They let another game they should have won slip away. The coaching was bothersome. Allen is in a funk. Our defensive backfield has UB players running around out there.

Yet, I still feel they will right this ship. I still feel we can beat any team on any field. Especially once Poyer, White, Elam, etc., get back on the field.

Yeah, I like your point.  But it seems there is just something systemically off right now.  It’s the system. Why the second half meltdowns?  Why is Allen tossing pics in the endzone?  Why no running game?  Why can’t we convert short yardage?  Why do other teams hit long gains on 3rd and 4th and long?  Why are we the worst team in the NFL over the past 2 years in close games?   

Having those players back will help, but I’m not sure will prevent an outcome like today.  

• Like (+1) 1

Basically the question is...will the Bills stop beating themselves? Because I don't think another team can beat them otherwise. It's taken a myriad of mind numbing mistakes by the Bills and everything the other teams have got to beat the Bills by a combined 8 points on the last possessions of the game.

Edited by Big Turk

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.