NFL Week 10 - Vikings at Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

10 minutes ago, Process said:

Look at singletary if you want to throw up. 

Second down. Plenty of time. Two timeouts. 

Screenshot_20221113-171946.jpg

Yes.   The biggest difference in Allen the last 3 weeks is that he stopped checking down and taking what was there.   He is looking for splashy downfield throws way too often.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

Just now, Flucod said:

Really, did not miss him out there. They score on the goal line if Edmunds was playing He would have pushed 5 yards into the endzone.

They scored most of their points and they had the 81-yard Cook touchdown when he was off the field. It's over. Edmunds is a key part of our defense.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

The coaches/staff should have kicked the FG…. The staff should have opted to pass from the 1inch line or taking safety. That coaches…. Cam Lewis breaks up the pass vs going for the int on 4th down we win…

There we’re way too many winning decisions that could have been made that make it not on Allen. Allen played bad sure. But there were bad coaching calls and easy plays that it wouldn’t have mattered 

This staff sucks… never really thought so, but today is all on the coaches. 

The 1st down goal line play was beyond predictable. The worry over a safety led to a fumble and Minn TD. 
A bootleg RPO or play action may have bought them a couple of yards and the ability to take a knee. Worse case scenario: incomplete pass and couple more downs or a safety. 

7 minutes ago, boater said:

Allen has sucked. He throws into coverage, he goes for the long ball when the short ball would suffice.

But I gotta wonder how much blame lies on Dorsey. What play calls is he saying into Allen's ear? Is Dorsey partly to blame for Allen's gunslinger mistakes?

Probably a little of both. Never thought I'd be missing Daboll so much. Dorsey's inexperienced is evident. 

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Rico said:

Sucky game, sucky injuries, but there's still a lot of football to be played. They better get their heads out of their asses though quick. The hype is over.

I try to look on the positive side, I was worried about the Bills playing as front runners and josh being mvp front runner, now maybe they can embrace an underdog mentality.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, JDubya76 said:

A testimony on coaching and overall character. They’re crumbling 

When our coaches show they don't blink, then I'll believe it.  Seems like in critical moments, they get out there abacus, and go with the calculation.  The abacus doesn't take into account what's happening in THAT PARTICULAR game.  13 point lead would have been key.  The abacus doesn't calculate INT returned, injured QB on play, or missed XP.  Josh needs to settle down BIG time, too.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.