Proper Gear for Game Sunday?

tjwbills

On 11/11/2022 at 7:03 AM, tjwbills said:

Coming in from out of town for the game Sunday and I am looking for thoughts on what the locals would consider the right layering and gear to stay warm and dry through tailgate and game. Thanks and Go Bills!

A sweat shirt, a fall jacket over it and then a rain slicker with a hood over that.  It won't be freezing cold.  Not classic Buffalo winter weather!!

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

My iPhone is still showing nothing worse than cloudy and 40 degrees the entire game. Does the local forecast call for something different? The phone’s normally pretty accurate.

I hope your iPhone is more right. Mine shows rain and snow.

2-F015-B7-F-FF31-4117-91-BF-9-CB7728217-

On 11/11/2022 at 7:09 AM, Motorin' said:

Definitely wear a water proof jacket and water proof pants. Nothing's worse that getting soaked when  it's in the mid-30's. Stay dry. 

I learned this the hard way in my early 20’s during a sleet game when I was dressed warm but got soaked during a sleet storm. We went to the concession stand and we’re actually using hot chocolate to pour on ourselves at times to warm up. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Locomark said:

I learned this the hard way in my early 20’s during a sleet game when I was dressed warm but got soaked during a sleet storm. We went to the concession stand and we’re actually using hot chocolate to pour on ourselves at times to warm up. 

You're supposed to drink the hot chocolate to warm up!😂

32 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I recommend purchasing tactical riot gear for each of your family members attending the game, given the amount of drunken animals you will need to battle.

Anti-riot-suit.jpg

Likely such gear will require you pulled out of line since pat search for prohibited items will not work with possible cavity search by auxiliary staff who work for border crossing during week. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.