Atlanta vs Carolina TNF game thread

Simon

I'm now rooting against the Bucs second to rooting for the Bills. Cmon Seattle. If that dismal team somehow gets ushered into the playoffs at 8-9...

NFC South really is terrible though. Shaping up to be the worst division in football. Great job, Tom. 

5 hours ago, Nelius said:

I'm now rooting against the Bucs second to rooting for the Bills. Cmon Seattle. If that dismal team somehow gets ushered into the playoffs at 8-9...

NFC South really is terrible though. Shaping up to be the worst division in football. Great job, Tom. 

It’s happening. They are the best team in the NFC South. 

Saints are the only team that could challenge but they can’t get healthy.

9 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

He was someone who I always wondered if he was any good or not. 

Looking more like not 

i always knew he was not. never understood the hype for him or famous jameis besides they were drafted high together- they are EJ Manual like but keep getting the benefit of the doubt

• Simon unpinned this topic

Mariotta and the Falcons are such a strange team. They are like Tennesee-lite. 

Falcons are tough, physical, and generally play tough, and they have won a few games where you look at the stats and Mariotta threw for like 86 yards and somehow they won. That's just not sustainable, especially with 2 top 10 picks to throw to. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.